Hooters opening in Santiago

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I heard about this awhile back. I was looking at the pics from SDQ recently and, while the chicas are beautiful, what I noticed was a lack of dark skin women ... it's almost as if they don't exist. That being said, I plan to check out the one in STI next week or soon.

Hooters_bufeo_RD_DSC1076.jpg

Who really cares about the wings guys:p and thanks to badpiece being retired rsg will gladly pick up the slack at hooters.:rambo: and i'm better looking then badpiece and AZB.jajaja

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I always dress nice when i go out and never look like a gringo tourist with shorts. But Dominicans really like to play dress up to go to fancy places like Hooters, TGI'S, and Chilis:confused:..But what do you expect from a society that thinks it is cool to be seen at Mc Donalds..:p

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
This is an upscale joint!

I tell you guys one thing, the food is not going to be cheap and the clientele is not coming from the campo:knockedou I think the cheapest american eatery in that country is McDonalds and that could set a motoconcho a week salary if he brings the family.

Buen Provecho!

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
Went by there today and had a Pina Colada. The drink was weak but tasty. The talent was nice but I saw much better walking around Plaza Internacional. I wouldn't go out of my way to go there, but if you are already close by its worth a peek. The Mall, overall, was pretty dead as far as local talent and shoppers, in general.

web

Nov 5, 2005
I checked out Hooters Santiago over the weekend. Nice place the girls were ok, not supermodels or anything but the same you can see walking down the street on any given day here in the DR. Very friendly place with a nice welcome upon entering. I was there about 5'ish on a Saturday afternoon. Not too crowded, large screen TV's and sports all around. The wings were very good I had the breaded hot wings with a side of cole slaw which was good as well and a large Presidente draft in which I was pleased in the taste because you rarely find draft beer here. Overall a good experience and not too expensive. 20 wings, a Pina Colada, large Presidente draft ($199 pesos but probably like a grande and a half) side of cole slaw, side of curly fries, extra side of hot sauce all for $1350 pesos.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
If successful, I fully expect a Dominican "Tetas" to open at a mall near you, in the best of Dominican copy-cat style...

Patron

Mar 17, 2010
Sorry, but they don't sell draft beer in Hooters. They pour it from the bottle into a draft mug. When I was in Poland they had a restaurant called Roosters. Same concept. I am sure that some Dominican will copy Hooters, but I don't know why. Restaurants in Santiago are always empty.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i want to know. i tried to get miesposo to visit hooters in santiago so i can have a waitress sit on my lap as i grope her but he was having none of it. and now hooters is gone. will i have a chance to feel someone's butt in SD or i need to go to the states for that?