Hopeless love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fidel

Oct 19, 2002
Thanks for your help...I'm still here, but I was busy this weekend by meeting one customer..seriously.
Sorry for my English and Spanish, but they are not my mother language. Female and male are meant to be daughter (7)and son (10). Sorry for the literate ones.
If you wish I will keep on telling my miserable story; sorry, I'm the miserable one, the story is worthwhile just because it's true.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Keep spitting it out my man, we are all ears.
My advice, Keep up the good work but don't get caught. Oh, and never admit to anything, even when you are caught with your pants down.
The reason I am saying that is because he knows what he is doing and willing to take the chance. This behavior is highly addictive and common among many men who have the opportunity to get away and play knooky with minimal chances of getting caught. He is not a sick man, he is just admitting to something that many of you guys won't admit to.
Have fun.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Hey could be true could be BS i think hes funnin with ya,if not he should see the rules for being a dominican man,lol:bandit:

Fidel

Oct 19, 2002
Ok, I will get you the rest of the story, but this would take some hours to write it down in the way I want. Give me a few days; writing it down is giving me a kind of feeling better...like a therapy
The 2nd day we woke up and the light was gone. Air conditioner and refrigerator were off because el inversor is not working; batteries are old and there is no money to buy new ones.
Belchis kissed me and went to the bathroom; in the meantime one of the dogs (three; one doberman, one Danish and a little one that I don't remember which kind called Bri) Bri, jumped on the bed and started to bite me slowly.
"Don Bri te quiere, Fidel" says Belchis smiling. "Vamonos a desayunar que hoy nos vamos por el campo, pan de mi tia Margarita..."
I smiled, put on my t-shirt and my bermuda and went down to the first floor with Bri in my arms. The day was full of promises; a long trip with a semi-ruined Toyota from Santo to Moca, but still have to find the money to rent the car at 8 am...
I will follow tomorrow

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I thought you had a car already, remember!
Quote:

"I hired this car for a week maybe two...it's 600 pesos for the whole week, it's not cheap but now I don't have enough money to buy .

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
This smells of "manuscript" to me...

The irony of the main character's name is a bit cornball, don't you think, Fidel?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Isn't 600 pesos for a whole week really cheap? What year was the setting of the story?

domerican

Oct 9, 2002
Ahi Dios Mio!

Fidel, please get your details straight I'm really trying here....

ps - Maybe you can be a book writer. They love to continue topics. Hmmm kindda like yourself. What do you think JaneJ?

Anna, I think the setting of the story was 5 years ago (Figured I'd help Fidel just in case he doesn't remember what he wrote).

Hillbilly, you are correct, we met on the main land!

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
fidel... dudeness..
you claim to be not so good in english... yet your writing style disproves that.....
you go from immigrant to normal english.
what's up with you?
whachabeensmokin? is it the cuban stuff? come on... do tell.

L

Fidel

Oct 19, 2002
No, I'm not a book writer...the car was rented on the 18th of August this year from Hamilton, but he was going to pay end of the week to his friend Augustin (a taxi driver)...I arrived on the 22nd and it's now Friday but the money still has to be found for the following Monday.
"Tu tienes cuarto, Fidel" asked me belchis while preparing a Chinola Juice with that kind of milk powder. Her mother was already cleaning the patio and giving instructions to Marlene.
"Si, yo tiengo" I said mentally calculating how much cash in ? I have to change.
"la renta del apartamento la voy a cobrar el 15, y la renta de las dos casitas en el barrio tambien, al final del mes..." she said while bringing me the juice. She was wearing her petticoat and a pair of brown sandals. I was barefoot.
At that time his father Javier entered the house "Fidel, pas? buena noche?" he works like a watchman into a Food Deposit during the night, makes 2800 pesos per month and pays 500 to get to the job with the guagua.
"si, todo bien, los balazos me hicieron dormir mejor..."
The decision was made; change my ? and go to Moca.
"Primero vamos en mi cuarto...quiero hacer la ducha.."
Ok, Belchis, let's go before it's midday, let's go because time is runnning and I have only six days left.

domerican

Oct 9, 2002
Will this story ever end because it's getting very boring! Can you add more interesting details to your story (characters, a plot would be nice....) No really, I'm not trying to be a wise gal.

Thanks.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
I stopped reading after he mentioned his "guevo parado"...
theyareontome.gif

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
skip it

cuba....

skip the who carried which dog, who said what, who ate what, who ate who and simply get to the point. I think (IF THIS IS A TRUE STORY) that it could be kinda interesting.
tell us how you met her.
give us background
dying to know though...... when you go on these excursions, doesn't your wife ever wonder how you got that tannedd??? especially when you go away in the winter?
does your wife not monitor the increased spendings out of your account?
last question - why is this love hopeless? why don't you choose one life over another without hurting anyone more than you have already (potentially)?

D

Dubld

Why go if you don't have enough cash to see you through and help out your 'Love"??? Too much extranneous and not enough real meat to this BS story.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Re: skip it

Lee-Lee said:
cuba....
does your wife not monitor the increased spendings out of your account?

Lee Lee, you bring up an important point.

I highly recommend to keep all financial
statements hidden from your spouse.

Just like sexual activity this is a private
matter.

X.

Fidel

Oct 19, 2002
Ok, sorry for the details about the south side of my body...and furthermore that's not the main issue, the main reason why I'm with this woman. Yes, I met her in 97 during a Salsa y Merengue Festival in Europe...she was with three other girls, partying and talking very loud. In a few days we were...sleeping together, waking up very very late in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon, in every place we were able to find. At the beginning we were lying each othere "Yo soy sola aqui, no tiengo hombres"...I told here I was married after a little while, because the hurricane was so strong, and I told here I had no childs.
After a month she told me she was divorced from a Dominican guy, mother of Mariana, and now married again with another guy, but they were in bad waters and she was sharing an apartment with "una prima mia" I told her my truth.
Now it's more about love and living with her; it's about the different world I discovered; it's about all the thinghs that I have. I have everything but I feel empty, I need more and more...I have nothing at the end. Now I know I don't need all the thinghs, just a few of them, now I know that the ones I believe are dirty and poor have everything. They are able to resist and to survive, every day, and they live! they live and I'm the one which survive his job every day, and the more I make the more I need.
Now I smile thinking about how stupid I was. And how lucky I've been in meeting her.

Tanning; I simply don't go to the beach; sometimes to the river and when I walk under the sun I wear a big cap and long sleeves tee-shirts.
Expenses; I have my own account, and the expenses are very limited...I live by her home, buy some food and some car renting but it's very cheap if you have very basic needs...
Hopeless: I said hopeless with an "?"....I need to make a choice and all your comments are helping, really

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
:alien:
I told ya he was funnin with ya,come on Fido make it hot and juicy fiction its probably how you get your rocks off:bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.