Hotels to stay in Puerto Plata area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Not exactly!
Right across from Playa Dorada beaches and other...
Billy is great person.
What Tor is rightfully pointing out, is the distance away from conveniences.
It would take 30 minutes plus, to walk to the closest beach or convenience store. He's not saying FOD is not a nice place, or that Billy is not a nice guy.
Tor is simply saying it like it is.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Field of Dreams is not "in the middle of nowhere" - it is directly across from Playa Dorada.
True, not in the middle of nowhere, more accurately it is on the border of nowhere. Any place you want to go at night would require either a healthy hike into Playa Dorada or a 20 minute ride to either Sosua or Puerto Plata.

B

batich

to keep it fair, i recommend you visit La_Perla_Negra. its its close enough fto town if thats what you want 4mi. or you can just relax with a friend inside. chk it out you'll see. it is secure and has transportation if needed. there has been a rebirth in this area, so enjoy now b4 many others discover it too. i had a great time this past may. you will too

3 000 US dollars per night (plus 16% tax). Without beach.

Cool place. And very inexpensive.

Thank you for sharing the secret!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
3 000 US dollars per night (plus 16% tax). Without beach.

Cool place. And very inexpensive.

Thank you for sharing the secret!

Typo right???? or are you actually saying $3,000 US per night is not expensive?????

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Thanks Rocky, I was hoping it was something like that. And yes I was having a blonde moment....LOL

Missed you on Friday - breakfast was excellent!

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Figures like $3000/night sound ridiculously expensive, but when you look at the "fine print" and see that this is for up to 20 people in high season at a fully staffed luxury villa, it's still far from cheap, but not so bad.

Planner,

Your remarks on this thread, and the "blonde moment" comment got me to thinking I may have unknowingly met you recently. Did you spend some off time lounging at the Field of Dreams pool recently?

B

batich

Figures like $3000/night sound ridiculously expensive, but when you look at the "fine print" and see that this is for up to 20 people in high season at a fully staffed luxury villa, it's still far from cheap, but not so bad.

Planner,

Your remarks on this thread, and the "blonde moment" comment got me to thinking I may have unknowingly met you recently. Did you spend some off time lounging at the Field of Dreams pool recently?

Last time in April.
And she was not blond but tall brunette.
Guess wrong guy, sorry!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Yeah Planner, we would like to know if that was you topless by the pool.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I am often over at Field of Dreams, enjoying breakfast with old and new friends and then an hour or two by the pool! Sweetbt, PM me, yes I am the blonde.

Now Rocky you know I am saving the topless moments for YOU !!!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
You guys all know I rarely bring the "girls" out in public!!!! It must be some other "stunning blonde" you are thinking of.....LOL

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Monte, is Lomar the best one on the Malecon or Puerto Plata beach apartments ? i'm trying to stay in POP in march for a change of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.