How are the women in the Dominican Republic?

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Ok Rey: down 1 chica...so what? Its your fault if you only had ONE in the first place. You know when this is the set up that it is in your best interest to spread yourself around. Now whatever your limit is, keep it to yourself. You got yours, I got mine. Now all those expenses you listed, great, they are not that much, a little drip here and there will quench her thirst. But never turn on the spigot. I dont care where she get it from it is not my responsibility to make sure you got it. When you are with me, sure I treat and we eat. But everything that is requested that is not requested for the sole purpose of satisfying me? Que sera sera...Personally, I m hard on 'em. And realistically you have to be...you HAVE to be. These women know they poor, just like the women in Mali and Paraguay and Latvia. But these women also know they are incredibly attractive and will use it to their advantage for what its worth. Great! But its worth is limited when there are 6-700,000 others just as attractive as you are. I tell them in as sincere manner as I can I m not interested in a relationship. Everything you idolize about a relacion seria y formal I cannot bring myself to aspire to.
I gave a woman a cell phone and I didnt hear the end of that...20 minutes after I gave it to her. It was brand new but clearly it wasnt good(read:fancy) enough.

Now what we should be doing is stating what the differences between a girlfriend and a piece, in essence A real relationship or strangers in the night.

rsg said this ".Especially when a man gets over 35 or so. Lets be realistic here, your chances of finding TRUE love at a later age are not very good.Most women are looking for someone who can and will be able to provide them the life they want. That is a fact..."

Ha! Your nuts! I dont know where you been but it is women who exceed men in that over 35 bracket. Look at every major city in the world and women outnumber men. What women want AND what they can get are definitely not exclusive of each other. Even in this country, you dudes went on for a while about badpiece and how he was kicking it to some teeny bopper, in front of her parents. Also, it is IMPOSSIBLE for a 42 year old women to consider a relationship with a dude her own age her because she has to compete with every woman younger than she is down to an age of 15. Yea, you know it, 15! You might give it a gasface in the city(some parts of the city) but you know in the campo that is fine, for some 43yo dude to kick it to a 15-16 year old girl. Do I? No, I like the older women, less stress, more humble...plus they can cook better.
A woman never gets married or has kids, she s called an old maid.
A dude never gets married or has kids, do we call him an Ole Mo'?

x-con mucho amor y paz
Racer X, El Super Tacano

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007
Standard of living

Given the economic situation it is natural for the women to view a financially stable man, regardless of age, as a "catch". This is not some kind of character flaw. Unlike men, women can be less interested in the physical appearance. At the instinct level they are looking for a strong provider and protector for them and their children. And given the man in the relationship makes more than 40 times what the woman makes, if she makes anything, it is obvious who is paying the bills for both. While a relationship based soley on his desire of beautiful woman and her desire for security is doomed eventually, it is certainly possible that this start can turn into a caring relationship. But that assumes that the two are actually living together in a normal relationship, not in different countries. If not it is undersandable that she might ask for things but that does not mean you have to provide anything. I certainly don't blame the women if a man allows himself to be taken advantage of. That seems to be a two way street. I have met several women of excellent character that have never asked me for anything, of course I don't ask for anything from them either. No question I pay for all our dates and activities. It is called dating, like everywhere else in the world. I plan on moving to the DR next year and have made three trips this year. Still learning the culture but love the country.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

Not necessarily to his face but some will call him "Ho" Mo'

Western society is equally unkind to unmarried Men and Women. Even in this day and age it is perceived that Women who've reached their 30's and Men who've reached their mid 40's without having at least dabbled in matrimony have some inherent character flaw and somehow are not as deserving of respect or consideration than their married counterparts.

I'm sure this is even more evident in contemporary Dominicam society as it was in the 50's and 60's here.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Not necessarily to his face but some will call him "Ho" Mo'

Western society is equally unkind to unmarried Men and Women. Even in this day and age it is perceived that Women who've reached their 30's and Men who've reached their mid 40's without having at least dabbled in matrimony have some inherent character flaw and somehow are not as deserving of respect or consideration than their married counterparts.

I'm sure this is even more evident in contemporary Dominicam society as it was in the 50's and 60's here.

Old Ho' Mo'...well that means something else doesnt it? A senior citizen womanizer? I dont think it is that way for the men you describe. Depends on what he was doing in the interim. Climbing the career ladder? Well, there s a viable excuse. Apply that to the woman and its not that flexible to excuse her. Why is that?
I dont think it detracts from a mans compatibility if what you say were true a much as it does for women. Because a man at that age is still viable to rear and produce children. And that is what people consider in the end.

Sep 22, 2009
Ok Rey: down 1 chica...so what? Its your fault if you only had ONE in the first place. You know when this is the set up that it is in your best interest to spread yourself around. Now whatever your limit is, keep it to yourself. You got yours, I got mine. Now all those expenses you listed, great, they are not that much, a little drip here and there will quench her thirst. But never turn on the spigot. I dont care where she get it from it is not my responsibility to make sure you got it. When you are with me, sure I treat and we eat. But everything that is requested that is not requested for the sole purpose of satisfying me? Que sera sera...Personally, I m hard on 'em. And realistically you have to be...you HAVE to be. These women know they poor, just like the women in Mali and Paraguay and Latvia. But these women also know they are incredibly attractive and will use it to their advantage for what its worth. Great! But its worth is limited when there are 6-700,000 others just as attractive as you are. I tell them in as sincere manner as I can I m not interested in a relationship. Everything you idolize about a relacion seria y formal I cannot bring myself to aspire to.
I gave a woman a cell phone and I didnt hear the end of that...20 minutes after I gave it to her. It was brand new but clearly it wasnt good(read:fancy) enough.

Now what we should be doing is stating what the differences between a girlfriend and a piece, in essence A real relationship or strangers in the night.

rsg said this ".Especially when a man gets over 35 or so. Lets be realistic here, your chances of finding TRUE love at a later age are not very good.Most women are looking for someone who can and will be able to provide them the life they want. That is a fact..."

Ha! Your nuts! I dont know where you been but it is women who exceed men in that over 35 bracket. Look at every major city in the world and women outnumber men. What women want AND what they can get are definitely not exclusive of each other. Even in this country, you dudes went on for a while about badpiece and how he was kicking it to some teeny bopper, in front of her parents. Also, it is IMPOSSIBLE for a 42 year old women to consider a relationship with a dude her own age her because she has to compete with every woman younger than she is down to an age of 15. Yea, you know it, 15! You might give it a gasface in the city(some parts of the city) but you know in the campo that is fine, for some 43yo dude to kick it to a 15-16 year old girl. Do I? No, I like the older women, less stress, more humble...plus they can cook better.

x-con mucho amor y paz
Racer X, El Super Tacano

This looks like it was a long time waiting to get out of the old "Id", RacerX. I hope this didn't come out of my post, because I thought I was being funny.

But thanks for the dissertation into... ...I'm sorry, what was your point above?

Latvia?

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
This looks like it was a long time waiting to get out of the old "Id", RacerX. I hope this didn't come out of my post, because I thought I was being funny.

But thanks for the dissertation into... ...I'm sorry, what was your point above?

Latvia?

Nah, it didnt come out of it. I was thinking you know...there is no free lunch, is basically what I was saying.

Sep 22, 2009
Nah, it didnt come out of it. I was thinking you know...there is no free lunch, is basically what I was saying.

Now that I can agree on. What does get tiring is the incessant asking in manipulative ways that they feel we don't see coming from a mile away.

"No let me drop what I'm doing to recharge your phone minutes because you truly care about me. In fact you must be in love with me". Now -- where was I?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

x-con mucho amor y paz
Racer X, El Super Tacano

Damn, a thousand thoughts per second. LOL

BTW, it was Badpiece's friend who was kicking it to the younger lady Not Badpiece.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Well, you know...what can I say? The Kid is Dyn-O-Mite!

But really, Im talking to a few babes and it comes up sometimes...I wish they would stop thinking that big titties or G strings would drive me crazy and then that is that. Lets relate, talk about political affairs, let me into your mind and not so much emphasis on your behind.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009

But really, Im talking to a few babes and it comes up sometimes...I wish they would stop thinking that big titties or G strings would drive me crazy and then that is that. Lets relate, talk about political affairs, let me into your mind and not so much emphasis on your behind.

Sep 22, 2009

Ok, If you're gonna quote P Diddy, you gotta footnote it :ermm: