How are the women in the Dominican Republic?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
you missed my meaning

Old Ho' Mo'...well that means something else doesnt it? A senior citizen womanizer? I dont think it is that way for the men you describe. Depends on what he was doing in the interim. Climbing the career ladder? Well, there s a viable excuse. Apply that to the woman and its not that flexible to excuse her. Why is that?
I dont think it detracts from a mans compatibility if what you say were true a much as it does for women. Because a man at that age is still viable to rear and produce children. And that is what people consider in the end.

Guys who never marry are often regarded unfairly just as much as women who never marry. It makes a difference in hiring and promotion (as a tie breaker) at work and they're taxed at a higher rate (who thought that one up?). None of my wives has ever trusted any of my single friends and the first thing they would say to attempt to distance me from them is always an aspersion which questions the individual's sexual orientation. Wives can say the darndest things.

I would've showed her the (definitely not Gay) pictures from our trip to St. Maarten during Carnaval but it's bad luck to shoot off your middle foot just to prove a point.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Nope, just an observation from personal experience

Is this a pro-marriage comment?

Marriage isn't good or bad or right or wrong. It's what two people make it. I've experienced way more good than bad in the context of my life (or lives) as a marriage partner. It's just that when the bad happens, it all comes at the same time. Usually at the end of the thing. I have no regrets. I did what I thought was right both getting in and getting out. I don't really have any bad thoughts toward either ex wife and I am truly enjoying sharing the pride and joy that comes with being a Grandparent so all's well that ends well. The ex's have become friends (three States apart) and visit one another occasionally and kids from both marriages are very close. One big dysfunctional family, but we got lots of love, even through the wars.

I agree that it isn't for everybody. Maybe not even most people.

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
That applies to everywhere, Canada, USA, Europe, etc...Especially when a man gets over 35 or so. Lets be realistic here, your chances of finding TRUE love at a later age are not very good.Most women are looking for someone who can and will be able to provide them the life they want. That is a fact...
What MAN over 35 in his right mind wants true love? Especially if he's played his cards right and has managed to keep his assets without losing them in divorce....

Treat them all like 7-Up.....never have, never will

Give them nothing you don't wish to lose and when you're through, find another....the island has a new crop every year.

Spiceoflife

Dec 13, 2009
I see what you all are saying.I'm Hispanic myself in my mid 30's and ok looking actually.Yes I speak Spanish fluently,just have not traveled to Latin America for whatever reasons.As I had stated,I have been to many areas around the world through my line of work,etc.
But honestly,American women just don't interest me anymore.YES I have thought about the 50/50 thing,nothing is ever "free" with anything.BUT of course I don't want to be a walking ATM.That would be a waste of time.STUPID.
I would like to visit the Dominican Republic and meet someone.Why not huh?
It would be great to get some more ideas also.Thanks.

torreylee

Oct 24, 2009
www.mesothelioma-lawsuit-advice.com
I see what you all are saying.I'm Hispanic myself in my mid 30's and ok looking actually.Yes I speak Spanish fluently,just have not traveled to Latin America for whatever reasons.As I had stated,I have been to many areas around the world through my line of work,etc.
But honestly,<B>American women just don't interest me anymore</b>.YES I have thought about the 50/50 thing,nothing is ever "free" with anything.BUT of course I don't want to be a walking ATM.That would be a waste of time.STUPID.
I would like to visit the Dominican Republic and meet someone.Why not huh?
It would be great to get some more ideas also.Thanks.

I'm right there with you on that bro, they don't interest me at all either. My buddies run around from State to State on different adventures, (I did it throughout my entire twenties until I started traveling overseas) but I've had my share of that and see it as a waste of time and money.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
my advice would be to study the history and culture before embarking on a trip to the DR. understand what makes the country tick and then you'll have a better understanding of the women. remember they are human beings and not play toys.

i must be getting soft in my old age....:laugh:

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
What MAN over 35 in his right mind wants true love? Especially if he's played his cards right and has managed to keep his assets without losing them in divorce....

Treat them all like 7-Up.....never have, never will

Give them nothing you don't wish to lose and when you're through, find another....the island has a new crop every year.

I agree with this as well.

torreylee

Oct 24, 2009
my advice would be to study the history and culture before embarking on a trip to the DR. understand what makes the country tick and then you'll have a better understanding of the women. remember they are human beings and not play toys.

i must be getting soft in my old age....:laugh:

Good advice. Been there, done that. The problem with a lot of guys is that they want the street girls and club girls in the DR because of easy accessability, in doing that they are really doing only slightly better than getting a sexy street girl or club girl in the States, I don't bother with either. Thats why I'm moving there in March, I want to live life and meet the homebodies that you have to happen across. I don't mind 1 woman looking at me as her bread winner, that is not a problem. It's not like the women in the States aint looking for big money, nice cars and tons of perks and the ones that are not looking for it CAN'T WAIT to tell you how much she doesn't need you and how many accomplishments she has ( ummm ooooh-kaaaaay).... It's funny how the women of the DR get demonized for wanting nice things and money though. I could end up with a really nice, honest woman and many folks will assume that she is some money-grubbing whore. Or they will atleast say it out of jealousy... lol.

WHAT....EVA :ermm:

torreylee

Oct 24, 2009
When I was just there in this past November, these two prostitutes asked me (a VERY hetero and masculine, 6'4" 255lbs rottweiller of a man) IF....I.....WAS....GAY!!! They absolutely couldn't believe I had no interest in the way they licked their lips at me, and rubbed me on my back, lol... I would just laugh it off and say "no thanks, no thank you" and after 2,384 times of smiling and saying no thank you, they got frustrated and sincerely asked that, LOL...

PRICELESS! And they were freakin smokin hot too....

The thing is, If a dude is not accustomed to attention from hot girls he will get eaten alive out there(most likely)... But me? I have no problem turning down hot girls and taking my time to evaluate motives and such. I mean heck, In order not to play with any womans emotions in my hometown I have rejected hot girls advances HERE, cuz I know I don't want to have any relationships or ties to me when I relocate to the DR (and I have never been the cheating type - I kinda live by the Golde Rule).

Just handle yourselves with a bit of dignity and caution and be patient while living life, good things will happen!:classic:

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
When I was just there in this past November, these two prostitutes asked me (a VERY hetero and masculine, 6'4" 255lbs rottweiller of a man) IF....I.....WAS....GAY!!! They absolutely couldn't believe I had no interest in the way they licked their lips at me, and rubbed me on my back, lol... I would just laugh it off and say "no thanks, no thank you" and after 2,384 times of smiling and saying no thank you, they got frustrated and sincerely asked that, LOL...

PRICELESS! And they were freakin smokin hot too....

The thing is, If a dude is not accustomed to attention from hot girls he will get eaten alive out there(most likely)... But me? I have no problem turning down hot girls and taking my time to evaluate motives and such. I mean heck, In order not to play with any womans emotions in my hometown I have rejected hot girls advances HERE, cuz I know I don't want to have any relationships or ties to me when I relocate to the DR (and I have never been the cheating type - I kinda live by the Golde Rule).

Just handle yourselves with a bit of dignity and caution and be patient while living life, good things will happen!:classic:

What are you waiting for, A Dominican Doctor? I met a few, they were all taken.