how can a american man settle down with one girl in the DR?

I love how some men expect the women in their lives to 'accept it'...but if the tables were turned they would NEVER 'accept it'.

Was talking to my local agro market guy this week and he was eating his yummy looking lunch and I jokingly asked him to ask his wife (who I casually know, I was there next door neighbour for a short while, at least well enough to go to her house and play with her kids) to make some for me.
So as he was sharing his lunch with me he loudly states oh my wife didnt make it my other woman did. I said what did you say, shocked he would be so blunt about it with me since I was just with his wife, and his employee and some other guys there said his 'other woman'.
I said ok and said does your wife have another man? (I knew what his response was going to be but was just having fun playing with him)
Of course he looked at me as if I was crazy, and so did his employee and friends and said hell no thats not allowed here, I would kill her.
I said why is it ok for you and not ok for her...and how do you know what she is doing when you are at work all day?
Hahaha I dont think he enjoyed his lunch that day.

And his other woman is most likely only with him because she can get free food and not because she likes his sexy beer belly LOL.

Like I said ECONOMICS

Who cares if its Love,lust or economics we have love with our main girlfriend or wife and the others are there for our pleasure, plain and simple. I love my girlfriend and will never put another girl ahead of her in any sort of way,be it time,money or whatever my girlfriend comes first then if there is spare time, I think I deserve a little fun I work hard for it.

Men dont cheat, They are simply fufilling their pre historic roles as a male in nature. We were put on this earth with the instintive desire to spread our seed with as many females as we could have under our control(dominant male).
When women have multiple boyfriends they are cheating because their institive role is to have babies with the dominant male to ensure strong vibrant offspring. Therefore women are cheaters and men are just fullfilling their role in nature. Men who don't cheat would be considered a non dominant male in nature and therefore less appealing to the females of the same species. I guess thats why you ladies always fall for the bad guys!!!!

Reactions: pas

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I guess thats why you ladies always fall for the bad guys!!!!

We don't fall for bad guys, as soon as we realize he is no good - we run away as fast as we possibly can. It has always been like that, no one wants to be hurt and suffer, and who cares how much money he has. Most women want a good one, but not a looser. Good guys can have as many of us as they like, and believe me - they have enough. :)

leodabull

Dec 16, 2008
You are a true woman Shalena

All mighty hails to you girl. You know how we Domincan men operate. However good your synopsis of us Shalena not all of us are like that. Well you have every right to think I?m bs'ing you but I have a the baddest caramelita in all the western hemisphere. O fo?sho!!! She is what I need because she is ALL I need. Yes, we dominicanos somos perros I was one in my days, and in a country where the average sexy age is between 16 and 30 that?s a lot of estrogen for my testosterones. And for a 43 yr. old (who looks 33...No for real) I have yet to step out of my prime. In fact my brown sugar has made it a point to not let it go no where. Any, Shalena I applaud your frankness and give you mad props for recognizing, and accepting what unfortunately many woman (who mess with doiminican men) refuse to accept. You know I bet if he is a true man he will come to terms with what he has because YOU are one he should not lose. Congratulations Shalena you accomplished what many woman have been wanting to do for a long time.
Peace....................Leo

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
All mighty hails to you girl. You know how we Domincan men operate. However good your synopsis of us Shalena not all of us are like that. Well you have every right to think I?m bs'ing you but I have a the baddest caramelita in all the western hemisphere. O fo?sho!!! She is what I need because she is ALL I need. Yes, we dominicanos somos perros I was one in my days, and in a country where the average sexy age is between 16 and 30 that?s a lot of estrogen for my testosterones. And for a 43 yr. old (who looks 33...No for real) I have yet to step out of my prime. In fact my brown sugar has made it a point to not let it go no where. Any, Shalena I applaud your frankness and give you mad props for recognizing, and accepting what unfortunately many woman (who mess with doiminican men) refuse to accept. You know I bet if he is a true man he will come to terms with what he has because YOU are one he should not lose. Congratulations Shalena you accomplished what many woman have been wanting to do for a long time.
Peace....................Leo

Thank You.......and it's not like I wouldn't want someone like you for instance, it's just that I'm realistic. All men go through this kind of thing and they calm down in their own time, we (women) cannot rush that process.
SHALENA

leodabull

Dec 16, 2008
You?re welcome. Well mamita maybe you will have someone LIKE ME. R U here in DR? Oops only 4 mins. left. Im at the cafe internet. Holla any time Shalena your intelligence has definately peaked my curiosity. Take care........Tomorrow at 4pm I?ll log on............................Leo

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
You?re welcome. Well mamita maybe you will have someone LIKE ME. R U here in DR? Oops only 4 mins. left. Im at the cafe internet. Holla any time Shalena your intelligence has definately peaked my curiosity. Take care........Tomorrow at 4pm I?ll log on............................Leo

Y tu caramelita??? JAJAJA
SHALENA

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Y tu caramelita??? JAJAJA
SHALENA

jajajaj too funny....they are all the same afterall.

too funny Badpiece, you have earned your degree in woman man relationships. Do you have a main girlfriend or wife? just curious. oops had to come back and correct...i am just curious not volunteering for anything, wajajaja k quede claro.

btw: i like it when you type sober. jejeje

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Ok, this thread has been really good education for me, because I never had to set any kind of rules for anyone (I kind of expect men to know who they are already, as well as have a game plan and agenda which I eigher agree or don't agree with). Another reason is that I, for the most part, accept people for who they are without giving them too much pain and trouble. But, I guess it is time to change :glasses:

So, the question would be: is it OK to set the rules not upfront, but as friendship/relationship develops? The reason is - you never know what another person will feel like at any particular moment and what new stuff they can possibly come up with. For example, if a friend does something you simply don't get, or it irritates you for one reason or another - is it OK to have this particular action ruled out to make things less stressful?

One more question: if a woman does not nag, get upset or bring up too many issues (that would be me since I hate doing that) - does it mean to you, guys, she is indifferent towards you?

Reactions: FernieBee
jajajaj too funny....they are all the same afterall.

too funny Badpiece, you have earned your degree in woman man relationships. Do you have a main girlfriend or wife? just curious. oops had to come back and correct...i am just curious not volunteering for anything, wajajaja k quede claro.

btw: i like it when you type sober. jejeje

Yes I have a #1 girlfriend,she was with me the other night when you girls decided not to show up because of a little snow. We had a great time that night, Do me a favor when we meet at next gathering dont ever mention this website to her ;)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Yes I have a #1 girlfriend,she was with me the other night when you girls decided not to show up because of a little snow. We had a great time that night, Do me a favor when we meet at next gathering dont ever mention this website to her ;)

OH MY!!! What do I get in return ? ;)

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005

Ooooooo....thanks for reminding me, I better remove the DR1 bookmark on her new laptop!

Reactions: AlaninDR