How much do you like DR1.com?

How much do you like DR1.com?

• Excellent, the best on the net!

Votes: 97 49.7%
  • Good, but it needs a little change.

Votes: 57 29.2%
  • Good and don't need a change.

Votes: 30 15.4%
  • Bad, this site needs to be redone completely!

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Horrible, too opinionated, too unjust, too yadi yadi yada...

Votes: 10 5.1%

• Total voters

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This site is ok, however not so user friendly. I spend too much time trying to find my posts, or reactions to my messages.
As we say in Dutch: sometimes I can't see the wood because of all the trees!

If you look at the top middle of any page you'll see the icon "New Posts" that is the best way to see if anyone has replied to a "Thread". If the subject title doesn't come up it means there are no new "posts" in that "thread".

You are now in a "thread" called "How much do you like DR1.com" and your replies are called "posts".

When you hit that " new posts" icon both new threads and posts will come up.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Excellent. Except the SEARCH feature...I have tried to use it several times and got a bunch of junk that didn't apply to what I was searching for.

I'm probably doing it incorrectly.

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
DR1.com brings investment dollars to the DR!

A new poll could be taken to determine how many people who have bought or (like myself) are in the process of buying property in the DR are doing so because of the guidance, wisdom and knowledge of DR1.com posters--
I know we would NOT be investing our dollars if not for this forum.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
A new poll could be taken to determine how many people who have bought or (like myself) are in the process of buying property in the DR are doing so because of the guidance, wisdom and knowledge of DR1.com posters--
Give me a few days.

I should come up with something. If you have a clear idea of how the poll should be, send me a PM and it will be up in a matter of days.

-NALs;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

That's good to hear :)