How to help a chica?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2007
If you want to send money and truly make a difference in the lives of Dominicans, I suggest you go this route. We report our earnings to both the DR and US governments and show results.

Strength for the Journey

sftjourney.org

Lindsey

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I meant that i wanted to help her get a job where she could make enough money that she wouldn't have to prostitute herself to make ends meet. 

Are you sure she wants to leave the lifestyle? I'm skeptical when I here someone say she HAS to prostitute herself to make ends meet. Not saying life here is easy, but there are other options.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I would never just send someone money on a regular basis. If i did that, it'd be a one time only thing... to start a business, learn a trade, get a work permit to somewhere with better jobs, etc (a one time thing that would set her up in the long run). If you decided to help a girl like this, how would you go about it? 

Teach her how to invest, buy her a few hundred shares of AMZN on the next dip, and explain how hedging works by selling covered calls. My last ex drives a Cayjan and sends me an allowance.

mooboy

Jun 23, 2017
Are you sure she wants to leave the lifestyle? I'm skeptical when I here someone say she HAS to prostitute herself to make ends meet. Not saying life here is easy, but there are other options.

I think she would quit it if she made enough money at a regular job. She wants to find another job and quit going to Sosua. On the other hand, part of the reason she dislikes going to Sosua is that she doesn't like the other girls there and doesn't like how much time it takes to travel there, so I can't say for certain. 

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
Teach her how to invest, buy her a few hundred shares of AMZN on the next dip, and explain how hedging works by selling covered calls. My last ex drives a Cayjan and sends me an allowance.

Lol, yea explain to her warrants and options. I'm sure she will catch on in this century.

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
I think she would quit it if she made enough money at a regular job. She wants to find another job and quit going to Sosua. On the other hand, part of the reason she dislikes going to Sosua is that she doesn't like the other girls there and doesn't like how much time it takes to travel there, so I can't say for certain. 

She loves the lifestyle trust me, that's why she moves like that.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Lawdjeezus, you guys are BRUTAL today. I suspect Mooboy is not a SP, or he would not keep coming back for round 2, 3, & 4 of bashing. Dude, this is your first trip to the DR. Your first priority is to be aware that these chicas are Very good at what they do. Their performances are oscar-worthy. It doesn't matter if you are king kong dong, or pee wee herman, you are the best.
I wish I had had the advice of this forum on my first foray into the chica world of DR/TCI. Got taken to the cleaners. Now I only buy the milk and leave the heifer in the pasture. it has worked out very well for me.
Most of these forum members are well aquainted with dominican culture, (self included), and know of what they speak. Don't worry about helping her, whether you think she's genuine or not.
Carry on with your "puta" (that was harsh on your part), partake of the fruit, give her 1000 peso for her unas, and call it a wrap.
When you get to 10 posts feel free to PM me and I will graciously accept your thanks

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Oh, this just keeps getting better ...

Imma run out of Orville Redenbacher for sure now, before this is a Wrap...

Mods.. Please let this take its course ..
we been so good lately... Just look in the OT Forum...
we been good.

We're capable of being wicked bad.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
This is your big chance to be a hero.

Save the puta.

She's sweet and undereducated.

Save the kid. Who wouldn't pass up the chance to raise another man's kid?

Just because they have little formal education doesn't mean they are stupid. Sucking foreigners into a permanent subsidy is a skill passed down from one generation to the next.

It's a perfect setup. It's one of the major industries on this island, other islands and in fact all over the world.

Lord Invader from Trinidad nailed it in 1943.

[video=youtube_share;8-CE4xYIyng]https://youtu.be/8-CE4xYIyng[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.