Hurry! Contest closing in 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Samee

I will sponsor the first DR1 Jello event.
We may have to get clearance from the management.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Clearance Smearance.....

Tamborista said:
Samee

I will sponsor the first DR1 Jello event.
We may have to get clearance from the management.

So, what is our budget?

(If I had Dominican blood in me, that was it right there coming out!).

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Samee;)

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Me old enough to be U mama!

La Gata said:
THEN I LOVE YOUR STYLE! You have about the same sense of humor that I do! That rocks! I am 21, but I have been on DR1 since I was 17 or 18 ...

Me no joke. Thong gone! Father too! Me old enough to be U mama!

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
samanasuenos said:
YES Gata, there IS a Santa Claus! But really - there are a lot of young hotties on dr1 these days. Yep. You should check out that thread. Let me get you a link. In fact, there are so many young hotties that part of the Annual Benefit Mud Jello Spelling Bee Wrestling Event, is to use text messaging. None of us old farts can read it. So the first fart to decipher a text message wins the right to wrestle a hottie, in jello. Or mud. Your pick.

p.s. I am a girl! -- Sam;)

Okay so I found the thread on Aventura .. what happened here? I like La Barbie, but I do not know any of the other new chicks, but come on ... can't we all get along?!?!?

Meoooowwwww

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
samanasuenos said:
Okay, okay, Tamborista. IF you enter, YOU and only you, can substitute emaypaytrace. Now enter, or else! Whip!:chinese: Slash! Swoosh! Meowwww! (please?) :surprised -- Sam

My ex-girlfriend used to say that to me before we went to bed.

Thanks for reminding me of her. lol Joking ;)

See you tomorrow Sam. :)

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Speaking of hotties...

OK, I'm down for the jello wrestling, but only if I get to wrestle you, Samee :knockedou . FYI, I'm old enough to be La Gata's grand...um..brother

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Sam, I tried to rise to the challenge at this early hour, although I think La Gata's is a sure winner. Do I get extra points for keeping the words in the same order as you listed them?

why you say I no serious when ask for sidipley for my sick father I love you
forever my brother is sick too he need shoes when I go to Canada?Ingland?Germany I will show you new tiger skin thong pleease right to me to night I love you
Kelvis

nanapatekar

Feb 5, 2006
i'll test:

hello my beauty of Canada... yes I am serious!
this night I miss you, like with my brother and my father. I don't have any more shoes, I lost them in the river whereas I saved an old lady. can you send some to me right now... I am cold I'll always love you, you and your thong

Zorro.
(hahhahah yes i know i don't speak english very well....)

KeithUK

Feb 8, 2006
My Luv, sidipley noow mi serious abote, me right tu en canada becos father y brother acidente en night necesito monee. Forever remembeer thong tu seeng y mi noow shoes.

my two pesos worth

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
hola mi amol

mi have serious news som bodi come in mi room last night n take mi sidipley and new shoes. mi father have no moni to buy mi new shoes becos he have to pay medicin for mi brother. I right to you becos I ( como se dice) loos mi cel agin.

dont wori mi amol when we be togeter in canada mi dance for you in mi thong n make you happy forever you si

beso
pelvis

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Mi Amol listen to me, (Sorry me forgot your name. But me know you from Canada :bunny:)

Oh my God!!! Oh Sh*t!!! At night, me no sleep becus I have serious problem.

Me father, brother, sidipley, shoes forever gone. So send Western Union right now.

Carlos is dying. Hurry hurry.

P.S. Me found a Pink thong. It is your's mi amol?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
mi lov
I wait u are serios. i thik of u in the night befor i go to slep.
i need sidipley cos mine broken wen mi broder got sik on it. now i need moni for hopital and thong u want me to wer in Canada. i right you cos i need tennis. only Nike. mi father yoos mi shoos.
I love to much forever

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Can We Vote???

Chris said:
Me serious want sidiplay. My father y brother want right shoes. Altogether we thing a love thong all night when you take us to Canada forever.

This one just has to win.

nanapatekar

Feb 5, 2006
hola mi amol

mi have serious news som bodi come in mi room last night n take mi sidipley and new shoes. mi father have no moni to buy mi new shoes becos he have to pay medicin for mi brother. I right to you becos I ( como se dice) loos mi cel agin.

dont wori mi amol when we be togeter in canada mi dance for you in mi thong n make you happy forever you si

beso
pelvis

i like this one

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
I'll give it a go...

mai serious canada lov,you sidipley end you thong mai brother giv tu cuero forever; mai fiit want right shoes:lov you ol night-mai father sick agein. Chocolatico

Status
Not open for further replies.