Hurry! Contest closing in 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP23

Jul 15, 2005
If It's not too late....

Amor Mio,

Serious I love that night when your brother and father were going to kill me with my right shoe. When they walk in on us while you were dancing in your purple thong. I let the sidiplay break when I saw them. I only saw the stars of Canada, when it happen.

love always Carlos.

Last edited:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
My attempt

Canadian Ho,

Serious do yo father, brother, right to night in Canada, because baby need milk. No thong or shoes in cama, gringo sidipley hate. Mamar, me later forever when jo return, okay?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sam not sure how many days there are in 24 hrs but they must be up by now since you first posted on Feb. 23th and it's now Feb. 26th as I write this. Is it like 24 banking hrs excluding weekends and holidays?

Are we on Dominican time or NA time? ;)

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
AnnaC said:
Sam not sure how many days there are in 24 hrs but they must be up by now since you first posted on Feb. 23th and it's now Feb. 26th as I write this. Is it like 24 banking hrs excluding weekends and holidays?

Are we on Dominican time or NA time? ;)

Dominican, claro que si! Of course, we MUST be on Dominican time. Almost as good as being on Dominican ______. OOPS! So sorry.

Madame Anna, if it is okay, if you please, might we keep this one open just a wee bit longer. Bertgilbert was on vacation and baby girl was otherwise occupied. It would not be a true contest without them.

And I will think up a good treat for those who applied on time, I mean on ... North American. time. JEJEJE!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Both bert and baby girl have been on so I declare Christa the winner with

Chris said:
Me serious want sidiplay. My father y brother want right shoes. Altogether we thing a love thong all night when you take us to Canada forever.

Sam you can't drag these things on or people lose interest.

This will still be open if anyone else wishes to add more or vote for the other three spots.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Canadian Ho!!?????!!!

chuckuindy said:
Canadian Ho,

Serious do yo father, brother, right to night in Canada, because baby need milk. No thong or shoes in cama, gringo sidipley hate. Mamar, me later forever when jo return, okay?

Okay Chuck - You win the....BAD.BOY.PRIZE! ja - ja - ja... Thank you for entering. Besitos, Sameeeeeeee

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
samanasuenos said:
Dominican, claro que si! Of course, we MUST be on Dominican time. Almost as good as being on Dominican ______. OOPS! So sorry.

Madame Anna, if it is okay, if you please, might we keep this one open just a wee bit longer. Bertgilbert was on vacation and baby girl was otherwise occupied. It would not be a true contest without them.

And I will think up a good treat for those who applied on time, I mean on ... North American. time. JEJEJE!

SS,

Can you pm me with the __________?

I think you love your work,

JD

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Sorry!

Jersey Devil said:
SS,

Can you pm me with the __________?

I think you love your work,

JD

JD - I am SO sorry, but my computer refuses as the _________ is just TOO big! ouch! ciao ciao, Sameeeeeee

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Except for ice-cream and wine

Victor Laszlo said:
OK, I'm down for the jello wrestling, but only if I get to wrestle you, Samee :knockedou . FYI, I'm old enough to be La Gata's grand...um..brother

Except for ice-cream and wine - age is just as state of mind. You will have to donate a hefty sum first to a local charity.

Thanks for entering!

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Lousie from England: where are you dear? I am drawing you to this contest with my Magic Wand. I got the magic stick. Five dollars if you can name that song.

Now, where were we anyway. Oh yes. well, maybe this was tooooooo intellectual-like.

Let's pull up the outfit contest............ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.