Hurry Up And Get To 500 Posts!

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
You guys have made the off topic forum sound so inviting I can't wait to get to 500 posts. Problem is I really have difficulty posting just for the heck of it so it might take me a while. I am not sure if I don't post because I have self control or I just don't have anything interesting to say. hhhmmmm I think I'll pretend to myself it is the former. :speechles

But we are coming up on winter break so if I don't travel I will be able to keep up this blistering pace of two or three posts a day. Can't wait to see the bloodbath.... I think the first time I qualify I will have Burger King delivered and just enjoy eating and reading the show. :dead:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Well, it seems as if Robert has effectively put the kibosh on any more ensuing drama between the two participants in question a few days ago, so we'll just have to wait until the next argument breaks out.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Only "CHIP" was "Banned".
He kept on antagonizing after several "warnings"!
No one,to my knowledge, has been banned for a "First Offense".
But once you have been "Warned",don't become a "Repeat Offender"!
You may spend Christmas ALONE.
See all the "OPEN FORUM" members at the Christmas Party!
Cris Colon

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
CHIP was banned ??? Seriously ?

No more anti-abortion debates, anti-gay comments and "I am more Dominican than Dominican" in every single thread. He will be surely miss. My Spanish skills are gonna suffer too :)

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Chip was not banned permanently - he'll be back some time in January.

5 Days, 7 Hours from now 6pm EST
12-21-2011 @ midnight

Last edited by a moderator:

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
You guys have made the off topic forum sound so inviting I can't wait to get to 500 posts. Problem is I really have difficulty posting just for the heck of it so it might take me a while. I am not sure if I don't post because I have self control or I just don't have anything interesting to say. hhhmmmm I think I'll pretend to myself it is the former. :speechles

But we are coming up on winter break so if I don't travel I will be able to keep up this blistering pace of two or three posts a day. Can't wait to see the bloodbath.... I think the first time I qualify I will have Burger King delivered and just enjoy eating and reading the show. :dead:

I'll race you!

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Well, with this short answer, I am already into 300, hurahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .

in another 2 yrs i will be in 500 post.

:D

No if you want enough posts you'll get them.

There are a few posters with high counts that really don't add anything to many conversations, but naming them would get some nasty responses. so you're on your own to figure it out.

It's an art form and if you follow their lead, you'll be there in no time. (I'm considering the same, but it gets really annoying to read.)

Substance vs fluff, that is the questions

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Don't let them get you excited. You'll have more fun watching corn grow, or snow fall. Or if you really wanna get fast paced, maybe watching rice cook.
Der Fish

I knew it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
corn growing??? I would compare it to corn POPPING!!!!

Derfish, you really have to hit that 750 mark... lol

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I plan to "EXPOSE" myself on the "750 Forum" tonight at 8 pm!
Cris ColonCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

It's easy. A single "flame war" with the famed DR1 cyber stars could yield 100 posts in a couple of days.

misc_flame_war_in_progress.jpg

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
It's easy. A single "flame war" with the famed DR1 cyber stars could yield 100 posts in a couple of days.

misc_flame_war_in_progress.jpg

I need a DR! cyber star that doens't sleep well other wise it would be more like a candle flame war since I am in middle east now it is a little hard to reply back and forth quickly. :bunny:

But I am going to keep plugging away so I can watch the corn....... under the moon it sounds like if CCCCCCCC does his act every night at 8 :cheeky:

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I guess this is the place to make what is basically a meaningless post just to get the post count up.
You are at 456, you only have 45 posts to go.
From what I read, you need over 500 posts to enter.

Just go to the Clown Bin and say "Great" on the joke posts, that will get you the extra 45 in no time.

OFF TOPIC

You name it, we cover it. Membership is exclusive. You need 500+ posts to gain access.