I need some advice about Sankies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok everyone quiet down. What was the topic here? What else?

Stallion let me know how you feel after almost 7 years of hearing this same crap.

I met, does anyone know? Is he? Was he? Send me info/ Blah blah

Mira it's not always easy to be understanding and kind when you just want to shake them and say " wake up!!!!!!!!!!! " Especially if they already read the million or so stories and read the million or so answers. ;) But we try and Lord do we try not to say what's really on our minds. :laugh:

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
Mira it's not always easy to be understanding and kind when you just want to shake them and say " wake up!!!!!!!!!!! " Especially if they already read the million or so stories and read the million or so answers. ;) But we try and Lord do we try not to say what's really on our minds. :laugh:

I agree with you, there are a lot of those threads here but the 1st reflex most will get will be to post. I had many friends like that who after a year or two of hearing whining and complaining I told to wake up! But it's hard to say to someone you don't know, I think just wishing the person the best and explaning the pros and cons are the best way to go instead of throwing stones. Or reverse psychology, letting the person go do their experience, like we do with our kids basically but always cheking to make sure they are fine. (well, checking on 40 Canadian women must be tough...). They will see for themselves if it was good or not, but a heart never stops loving until it meets the real ending of the story, no matter what we say or do...

Then again, I can easily understand that after 7 years, one gets fed up of the same crap! ;)

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
You are correct Anna Amen!!

We can say wake up, wake up, wake up as many times as we want but it's obvious to me being on this board for a few years they dont' listen. It's live and learn to these women. Sometimes we get sick of hearing it we post our true feelings and people get offended. In my opinion if you come to a board to talk about how your in love with a Sankie who you met on vacation what do you expect? I don't give guys I meet in one week money in Canada why would I give it to someone in the DR?

I agree with MIguel give to orphanages and kids who need it instead of these sankies.

Whey don't all the ladies try to sit back and watch all the sankies at work on there next trip instead of getting hooked in. You'll see a lot happen it's so obvious, i had a laugh watching them at work on my trip lol!

Anna Coniglio said:

Stallion let me know how you feel after almost 7 years of hearing this same crap.

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
"Thick blonde heads" and slutty ways......Come on. STOP generalizing please.
Stallion-I believe that was your post. Licked and Boned??? we don't ALL go there for that. I dive - that would be SCUBA diving...LOL!!

Just as others despise it when generalizations are made about Domicians,
this I find highly offensive, me being blonde, definitely not stupid or slutty, and I HATE TUPPERWARE PARTIES!!!! LOL!!! Wedding showers find me in the room with the guys watching sports.

I also dislike that sisterhood generalization. I do not feel even close to the description offered by whoever penned that.

Now to the topic......
Remember Forrest Gump...'Stupid is as Stupid does". That about sums this all up nicely. If you are a loser at home you are a loser wherever you travel, and easy prey. (Right AZB??) Period. However there are rare exceptions that DO listen to counselling as exhibited by a dear friend of mine who smartly decided not to meet up with her holiday married fling...(another tourist BTW in another country) Another girl I know was being talked about at the Puerta Plata airport the day we were leaving (I warned her!!!) -my Spanish is good enough to understand, and whoever does not believe these slick operators don't compare and network-wise up. Fast.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
hollywood north said:
definitely not stupid or slutty, and I HATE TUPPERWARE PARTIES!!!! LOL!!!

Are you saying that attending a tupperware party makes one stupid and slutty? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Talk about your generalizations, geesh.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
hollywood north said:
"Thick blonde heads" and slutty ways......Come on. STOP generalizing please.
Stallion-I believe that was your post. Licked and Boned??? we don't ALL go there for that. I dive - that would be SCUBA diving...LOL!!

Just as others despise it when generalizations are made about Domicians,
this I find highly offensive, me being blonde, definitely not stupid or slutty, and I HATE TUPPERWARE PARTIES!!!! LOL!!! Wedding showers find me in the room with the guys watching sports.

I also dislike that sisterhood generalization. I do not feel even close to the description offered by whoever penned that.

Now to the topic......
Remember Forrest Gump...'Stupid is as Stupid does". That about sums this all up nicely. If you are a loser at home you are a loser wherever you travel, and easy prey. (Right AZB??) Period. However there are rare exceptions that DO listen to counselling as exhibited by a dear friend of mine who smartly decided not to meet up with her holiday married fling...(another tourist BTW in another country) Another girl I know was being talked about at the Puerta Plata airport the day we were leaving (I warned her!!!) -my Spanish is good enough to understand, and whoever does not believe these slick operators don't compare and network-wise up. Fast.

You sound like Oprah Winfrey!!!!
I knew somebody's water was going to boil over nothing. I can generalize about what I want. And you can say what you want. I can say my piece, but it aint worth my nicle.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:

Anna to tell you the truth, It don't even matter what the topic was about. We are just backing up the good. How do I feel? Huh. I will just put my self one silent mode for the time being. Put I will give you a hint. Every time I hear this kinda crap my stomach turns and the nearest trash can fills up chuncky fluid.

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
No Anna. I was merely pointing out the generalizations that happen here.
I am so tired of Canadian girls being fat, slutty and stupid according to certain people.

I DO hate tupperware parties-and I don't go to girlie parties to commiserate. Just making a point about generalizing.

Stallion-I am so not Oprah. Read more about me and you will know better.

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
AZB nails it...

again........

Some may not like his style but AZB continues to tell it like is...especially when it comes to these Sankies...people who come here for a 10 day vacation would be amazed at what they could learn at day 11: people are laughing at you......and that's ok if you are just out looking for fun....but don't set yourself up for defeat by getting too involved...just be safe and have your fun....and I agree with the rest...give your charity to places where it will be appreciated and useful...these guys are not dumb (when it somes to street smarts)....and they are EXCELLENT actors....don't take the bait...

www.randallhmiller.com

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
hollywood north said:
No Anna. I was merely pointing out the generalizations that happen here.
I am so tired of Canadian girls being fat, slutty and stupid according to certain people.

I DO hate tupperware parties-and I don't go to girlie parties to commiserate. Just making a point about generalizing.

Stallion-I am so not Oprah. Read more about me and you will know better.

Yes I said slutty, but I never said fat nor stupid. I am gonna relax now and be nice.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh none, whatsoever!!

azuacanadagirl said:
The few gifts Toronto Blonde has bought this guy and the $60.00 is not a big deal. As I would have, I'm sure she would have spent it elsewhere. If it makes her happy, she is probably a giving person like me and as done the same here for other guys without all the appreciation from guys in Canada that she will get there. She might get hurt in the end, and she might not. She could get used here too.
The fact that you see no problem with her bringing him gifts and saying that "$ 60.00 is not a big deal" says volumes about your character, but then again, I have read your posts. Do you give the men that you just met various gifts and money?.

I see no problem with bringing some gifts to someone that you know for a fact that will treat you great while you go visit him. But that is not the case. She is paying for his schooling, paying for everything when they go out, and since that is not enough, bring him expensive gifts when she visits.

I am cusious, when she comes to visit, is he waiting for her with gifts also?. I rather have people be happy when they see me than being happy because I am bringing them something.

I swear, with the mentalities of some sankiefied victims, I will quit my job, move to the DR and become a sankie. I will be a millionaire in no time. Who cares if I am fat, ugly and short, at leat I have good "muela" and I know a low self-steem jack when I see one!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What!

Mira said:
Why don't you practice what you preach??
But I do. I try to never generalize.
Now, let me ask you a question also, why are you so itchy and a sankie's victim defender, did a sankie do a number on you?. Opps, sorry, I forgot you gave up men a few years ago. I wonder why?.

Last edited:

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
miguel said:
But I do. I try to never generalize.
Now, let me ask you a question also, why are you so itchy and a sankie's victim defender, did a sankie do a number on you?. Opps, sorry, I forgot you gave up men a few years ago. I wonder why?.

Not worth my time or energy... the answers to that are all somewhere here. ?Viva los canadienses sankies!

As for you not generalizing, we must be many to not be able to read properly, maybe we should all go back to school to learn your language. Will that replace English as we know it one day?

azuacanadagirl

Jan 24, 2005
I was wondering

Miguel you are not alone, I am getting sick to my stomach too. That's why the DR1 oldtimers don't even pay atterntion to any of this carp,

I am confused. How can someone be sick of it and not pay attention but at the same time read the stuff and waste your precious time replying to it. I would say that is paying ATTENTION to this subject.

Anyway, for your information, girls here who write their stories ARE here for the first time seeking help, advice, sisterhood... We read others experiences and learn a great deal that helps us be less narrowminded about our special SANKIE. We learn about signs to watch out for.

My sankie was Roberto. Don't think you'll see me writing again about Francisco o Juan Carlos o un otro. I have learned a great deal and next time I have a vacation love affair, I will not get emotionnaly involved as well. I have learned and newcomers here will keep on learning. Give the girls on here a break, we ARE NOT SLUTS as you say.

Again, my Dear AZB, you are really getting through to me. I appreciate reading you more and more everyday. It is again true that my sankie would probably not make me proud in a social gathering back home. But I sure as hell had fun with him down in Punta Cana. So I will leave the memories of right there and not send money.

Funny, cause I just came back from my good friend's house. He is a man. We went to Punta Cana together in January. He has met a Dominicana when we went. Walking into his house, he told me he just got off the phone with her. In his hand was a paper on which he had written "Westes Junior". I questionned him and he said he offered to send her money and that she gave him that info. "Western Union". I had to tell him about this site and I said "Whatever you do, DON'T SEND MONEY!" He agreed that it wasn't such a good idea. So you do all make a difference and it is not a waste of anybody's time. I have to point out, he is MAN, not WOMEN. Is he a SLUT too?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si!

Mira said:
maybe we should all go back to school to learn your language.
Yes, you should. And don't forget to put the commas and the periods where they belong.

From one sankie hater to another sankie "hater", long live your sankies!!.

Side note: Some members of the "sisterhood" family just do not get the big picture. ANY MAN, NOT JUST A SANKIE, THAT YOU "SISTERS' HAVE TO SUPPORT OR MAKE HIS LIFE BETTER, IS A SISSY IN ANY BOOK!. A RELATIONSHIP IS A GIVE AND TAKE(EQUALLY) THING AND IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE "SISTERS" ARE THE ONES GIVING AND THEIR SANKIES ARE THE ONES TAKING!!

Since I can not write english and some of you are having trouble understanding what I write, let me explain to you very carefully what I, and many here, are trying to say:

You do not need to give a man ANYTHING just because he makes you feel good, in bed or out. People CAN NOT repay being made happy. Yes, it's more than fine to give but only to a person that is also giving something back in return. True, one can not give something and spect something back in return but if I am the only in the relationship that is giving all the time, then there's a problem.

Care to know why a sankie keeps on moving from one victim to the next without missing a heart beat?. Because to many men (note:many), the victims are not challenges. They lose interest in their victims because they were easy targets and some people like a little challenge. I guess that it's also a men thing because I, for one, would lose interest if a female gives in too easily. I like it when they (the ladies) make me fight/work for their affection. Maybe that is one of the reasons why those that gives us a challenge, are treated better. The easy ones, I leave for the sankies, chopos and tigeres!. Get my point?.

Last edited:

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
trina said:
Before you start with the "fat Canadian girl jokes" (Escott), not that TB has anything to prove, but I was curious about the boyfriend, to see if I know him - she sent me pics, and she could double for Pamela Lee. So don't even go there. AZB, your jaw would drop to the floor. That's as far as I'll take this one for now. She's a nice girl, be gentle, guys!
How do you know it is really her?
anybody can send you someone else's pics
I dare her to post them in the Pictures Gallery.
I double dare her.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
stallion said:
She is just being a friend and wants to warn her fellow canadian girls that are about to make the biggest and stupidest mistake of their lives. I will call it a soap opera rather than comedy. Cuz sometimes they have sad stories to tell and some could be depressing.

Hey stallion, You made me laugh with that one on Azuagirl.
She just didn't get played.....She still is getting played....lol

I told many that she was going to brake up that other girl's marriage and she was going to be the one ending up with him. You should be ashame of yourself azuagirl. You think that he finds you special because he still calls you even after you told him that he is the one that needs to help you with your baby?........He just knows that you are joking and just smells your weakness.......

I take back all the nice things i said at first about you handling the situation. Now you are just giving Canadian females a bad name and i don't blame them to try and hide their Canadian identity....Not even my pet monkey would get played or give these guys the time of the day as much as you do.

You should learn a thing or two from Stallion.

Okay now back to TB.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Mira said:
My friend married Cristian, a Cristiano from San Pedro de Marcolis. He was working for the animation team on a resort but every Sundays he was in church with his parents and his sisters. He was 26, not married, until he met my friend, they married Catholic at the church where Cristian always went. When he moved to Canada, he had a baby girl with my friend and a baby girl the same age with a Dominicana, he held long distances relationship with many other women from other countries.

He was Cristiano, he went to church every Sundays and he was a sankie!
Okay she probably met him in a church inside or around the resort....It is still the same bs......I am talking about churches away from tourists areas. Believe it or not, you will find dominicans that don't even know what a sankie is.

Status
Not open for further replies.