I want to know if I am being sankified...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
are you kidding me?14 pages devoted to this?hey boston girl,get a grip-if you even have to ask if you have been had-then you HAVE been had. in the future,just enjoy the sex, get a divorce, and class up on your play pals-please, a disc jockey at an AI?what is next,a valet car parker?

Awwww, but Bostonsteve....valet car parkers need love too! LOL

SHALENA

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
What pain? Gringa comes down, has a fling and is now trying to get people on a public forum to cosign on her desire to make it more than what it is. I am not judging her for what she did, she had a good time, good for her.

She did not get his number, his email address or any other form of contact. How meaningful was it to her? Now she is thinking off hiring a PI and stalking him on Facebook. For what purpose? Does she suddenly have claim on her third world plaything? You want me to take this serious? OK. Gringos go to third world countries, one of which I am from, have their fun and then make it all about them. What are these people to do base their lives around some foreigner who may or may not come back? Or at best come when they are able to? Really? Is this the basis of a real relationship?

Let say the DJ is pure of heart and really loves hers, he would still be in a relationship that requires him to place his whole emotional well being in some one who has total control. She comes and goes as she pleases, he can't. He should sit around in the DR committed to a relationship that is based on whether she is inclined to come back or not. But why should he care? He is just her little brown plaything that had access to her premium gringa vagina. Sankie or not, this a real person involved and he still has to deal with the reality of his life while she plays out her fantasy.

premium gringa??? Have you been to your local super store?(I do not want to advertise the store but it starts with a W lol)... There are alot of nasty gringa there lol
I will stick with my bella Cibaena! Gringas? lol alot of pork chops here in usa hahahaha

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
What pain? Gringa comes down, has a fling and is now trying to get people on a public forum to cosign on her desire to make it more than what it is. I am not judging her for what she did, she had a good time, good for her.

She did not get his number, his email address or any other form of contact. How meaningful was it to her? Now she is thinking off hiring a PI and stalking him on Facebook. For what purpose? Does she suddenly have claim on her third world plaything? You want me to take this serious? OK. Gringos go to third world countries, one of which I am from, have their fun and then make it all about them. What are these people to do base their lives around some foreigner who may or may not come back? Or at best come when they are able to? Really? Is this the basis of a real relationship?

Let say the DJ is pure of heart and really loves hers, he would still be in a relationship that requires him to place his whole emotional well being in some one who has total control. She comes and goes as she pleases, he can't. He should sit around in the DR committed to a relationship that is based on whether she is inclined to come back or not. But why should he care? He is just her little brown plaything that had access to her premium gringa vagina. Sankie or not, this a real person involved and he still has to deal with the reality of his life while she plays out her fantasy.

Weyyyy Xamaicano--

Is this a defense of the Sankie lifestyle I am hearing? This is a new one. I think really you are just talking about the differences in power between societies, no? I agree with the you, the global economy is an unjust place that has all sorts of effects on human rights, not to mention romantic relationships.

These differences between countries and cultures is one of the things that makes this world and interesting place, to me at least. Inter-country, inter-cultural, inter-racial, inter-class romantic relationships are some of the most interesting and fun.

I am married to a Dominican. She was my ?third world play thing? (your words, not mine) and we did that whole long distance thing in which I visited and we both waited. Yes there were power imbalances and injustices all around but the courtship was a whole hell of a lot of fun, for both of us. Now she is my wife, on equal footing with me.

You never know where things will lead. Life leads to funny and unexpected outcomes sometimes. I for one am grateful for that.

--GG

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
Where was anyone being mean? Just because what we say isn't sprinkled with sunshine and gumdrops doesn't mean that anyone is intentionally being mean....please.

SHALENA

You are right, I should not sugar coat, meant to say... b!tchy. :p

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
Originally Posted by xamaicano
He is just her little brown plaything that had access to her premium gringa vagina.

Also, not all Dominicans are "brown" like you say... We come in all shapes and colors

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
He is just her little brown plaything that had access to her premium gringa vagina.

Also, not all Dominicans are "brown" like you say... We come in all shapes and colors

Oh God, here we go again...Moderator, stay close, I can see what this one has been trying to do all day.

SHALENA

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Good for you but there is nothing in what BostonGirl posted suggest she is in middle of a serious courtship. She got some dick and is now trying to claim that dick. And no, I wasn't defending the "Sankie lifestyle", whatever that means. The dynamics of these relationships are what they are and we see it play out here time and time again. Most people who go to the DR for romance are looking for an idea and are really not interested in the actual person with whom they are getting involved. If they were the relationships wouldn't go further than the casual encounter that started them.

Weyyyy Xamaicano--

Is this a defense of the Sankie lifestyle I am hearing? This is a new one. I think really you are just talking about the differences in power between societies, no? I agree with the you, the global economy is an unjust place that has all sorts of effects on human rights, not to mention romantic relationships.

These differences between countries and cultures is one of the things that makes this world and interesting place, to me at least. Inter-country, inter-cultural, inter-racial, inter-class romantic relationships are some of the most interesting and fun.

I am married to a Dominican. She was my ?third world play thing? (your words, not mine) and we did that whole long distance thing in which I visited and we both waited. Yes there were power imbalances and injustices all around but the courtship was a whole hell of a lot of fun, for both of us. Now she is my wife, on equal footing with me.

You never know where things will lead. Life leads to funny and unexpected outcomes sometimes. I for one am grateful for that.

--GG

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
My bad, maybe he was a college educated, upper class white DJ in a resort. I stand corrected.

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
Sh!t, the white doms are butt ugly.

You have mental problems. All I said is that Dominicans come in all colors which is a great thing! What happened? Did a light skin Dominicana reject you? hahaha

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
You have mental problems. All I said is that Dominicans come in all colors which is a great thing! What happened? Did a light skin Dominicana reject you? hahaha

Give it up...we're not falling for it.

I can smell this bait from a mile away.

This thread is not about light skinned, dark-skinned, or polka-dotted Dominicans. It's about being sankied so get back to the subject and stop trying to start a color debate.

SIGUENTE!!!!!!!!!!

SHALENA

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Give it up...we're not falling for it.

I can smell this bait from a mile away.

This thread is not about light skinned, dark-skinned, or polka-dotted Dominicans. It's about being sankied so get back to the subject and stop trying to start a color debate.

SIGUENTE!!!!!!!!!!

SHALENA
Come on Shalena, admit there is a link between color and the success of the Sanky. There is the genetic principle that endowment is directly proportional to melanin content......Just the opinion of a melanin-challenged gringo.:cry:

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
Those sanky are actually anoying and I hope that tourist do not think that regular Dominicans act this way!

I heard one tell this girl that he has fake (pink) braces because it makes him look cool... I was like WTF? lol

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
OK, I'll give you that but he is not speaking on color in the terms of the sanky....
Damn it! I said we weren't doing this!

SHALENA
:)

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
OK, I'll give you that but he is not speaking on color in the terms of the sanky....
Damn it! I said we weren't doing this!

SHALENA
:)

He is the one that brought up the color issue...I just responded, but I can see that he is just trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.