If you don't want be cheated by Dominican Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
AZB said:
No, not all resort workers are scums, only the one who are after tourists for self gain interest. It so happens the animation team doesn't have very good reputation among the work force. They are well known for seducing women to gain access out of this country or scam money out of them. Now you already knew all that so whats with the question?
Any how, these guys only talk to foreign women and wouldn't dare talk to a dominican rich girl who is vacationing at the same resort. The dominicans don't respect these shameless characters and wouldn't like to be seen talking to them, let alone develop a friendship.
Now again, you knew all that, so why would you ask all that in the first place?
AZB

Guess I just wanted a refresher....:bored:

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Is this BS thread still going on? ....

Get on with it then girl... let the "research" begin! :tired:

... bleh... I'm bored with this....

blitz

Apr 3, 2006
Okay, I'll be honest.. I grew bored of this whole topic before I even finished the first page!!

However, " If you don't want be cheated by Sankies" I have an even simpler solution.

1) Don't involve yourself with any!! Or, if that's not a good answer for you...

2) When your vacation "romance" is over, DONT EXPECT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT! Don't take their phone #, don't give them yours.. and that's that.

So simple, yet so seemingly complicated to some........

"You do it to yourself, you do.. that's why it really hurts.." -Radiohead

momita

May 17, 2006
all good solution

:glasses: :cheeky: If you grew bored why you riched next page.

You're right by the way. Your solution is easier .
My is more creative:cheeky:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
At the risk of offending you, momita, I have to ask.
How old are you?
Are you not from England, and if so, why is it you don't know how to write English?
I'm sorry if these questions insult you in any way, but I have difficulty believing anyone who has graduated from English grade school, would not have a stronger command on the English language.

amigoted

RD$35 and a Ham Sandwich!
Nov 12, 2003
After living here more than 12&1/2 years and being a bartender the last 8 years, I've seen and heard countless Sanky stories!
1) they don't care where you come from as long as you have MONEY!!
2) there are many ways to tell if a person has money or not. Many have already been mentioned, so I'll try not to be too repetative, Jewelery#1 sign
A sanky can spot fake stuff faster than a dutch diamond merchant! Shoes#2
If you're wearing a 100 dollar pair of shoes at the Disco this to is revealing to the sanky! Designer clothes or accessories#3 they have way more knowledge of the value of these things than the average man!
3) If you should get involved with a sanky be forwarned when you meet his SISTER and her kids that are living with him, it's probably his wife and his kids you're meeting! Oh my God! how could the wife let her husband go off and have a relationship with foreigner(you think!) It's all about the money that can ge grought in to help the family have a better life!
Anyway good luck with your experiment and drop in and tell me all about it before you head home!
Ted

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
so true

amigoted said:
2) there are many ways to tell if a person has money or not. Many have already been mentioned, so I'll try not to be too repetative, Jewelery#1 sign
A sanky can spot fake stuff faster than a dutch diamond merchant! Shoes#2
If you're wearing a 100 dollar pair of shoes at the Disco this to is revealing to the sanky! Designer clothes or accessories#3 they have way more knowledge of the value of these things than the average man!

This is so true, I have a pair of Chanel Sun Glasses (real), my sankie, said those are real, name etched on the glass, labeled on inside and outside of the arm. You must have money.Then he noticed that my shoes were Tommy Hilfiger. With the quality of the knock off's today, this guy was good.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
amanacer said:
She doesn't pay attention and she has her mind all made up, and she doesn't want to listen. I would say if your mind is so made up then just don't post and ask is not like you have any doubts right?...
It is good she has some vodka...to kill the germs...
Rocky-early morning for you again?

You guys keep going back and forth on this....
This young lady OBVIOUSLY wants to go to DR and do a little "playing" and shes already chosen sankies to do it with. SHE KNOWS what she wants to do and is going to go and do just that!

I dont think shes naive, I think she just wants to go PUTEAR a little bit in DR, why not, she doesnt live there and probably doesnt care what anyone thinks of her after.

As much as we slam the sankies for being RATREO VIVIDOERES, we forget that there are PLENTY of willing participants that come out to DR FOR THAT "adventure"...... those are the ones with a box of trojans from COSTCO wholesale club in their carry on.
You think its just the white gringos that come out to have cheap sex with these "poor" women LOL
And what do you suppose a lot of these other young ladies come out to do time and time again?

The first visit is always the "vacation"....after that visit, their eyes are opened to what can and does go down and DR, when they chose to return, to the same resort, to the same animation team, well heck, what you think they come back to do? give them school supplies??????????

LET HER BE, ella quiere que le arraquen la popolita.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
lalla said:
You guys keep going back and forth on this....
This young lady OBVIOUSLY wants to go to DR and do a little "playing" and shes already chosen sankies to do it with. SHE KNOWS what she wants to do and is going to go and do just that!
LET HER BE, ella quiere que le arraquen la popolita.
Hey, it wasn't us who started this thread.
We are responding to her original post, which you seem to have missed.
Also, you overestimate her capacities.
She does not know what she is doing, in fact, she barely knows what she is saying.
She has no insight or understanding of any of this, and what she thinks she understands, is wrong.
We set out to point out to her that she was incorrect about her initial post.
What esle can be expected from us?
People come onto this board, post questions or remarks, hoping for responses.
Responses is what we gave her, and darn good ones, at that.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Rocky said:
Hey, it wasn't us who started this thread.
We are responding to her original post, which you seem to have missed.
Also, you overestimate her capacities.
She does not know what she is doing, in fact, she barely knows what she is saying.
She has no insight or understanding of any of this, and what she thinks she understands, is wrong.
We set out to point out to her that she was incorrect about her initial post.
What esle can be expected from us?
People come onto this board, post questions or remarks, hoping for responses.
Responses is what we gave her, and darn good ones, at that.

And at this point its obvious she doesnt listen or probably even care.
She THINKS she knows, and is going to go ahead with her "research" even after shes been told in many ways NOT TO DO SOMETHING STUPID.

She can very well encounter a sankie that is a TIGERE, and I mean that in the worst way. What if this guy turns out to be a violent criminal? What if he gets angry at her little JOKE?

She is (and Anna, feel free to delete my post if you'd like for naming calling), a really STUPID person. Ignorant she isnt and that would be giving her too much credit.

momita

May 17, 2006
few details for rocky

Rocky said:
At the risk of offending you, momita, I have to ask.
How old are you?
Are you not from England, and if so, why is it you don't know how to write English?
I'm sorry if these questions insult you in any way, but I have difficulty believing anyone who has graduated from English grade school, would not have a stronger command on the English language.
Rocky !
Well my english isn't perfect, I know that!
Your questions can not insult me. Do not worry.
As you would know I am Polish living in England about 3 years.:cheeky:
And I was graduated from German ,Polish and Russian Schools.(just for your record)
Also I worked for Agenda witch helped Nigerian Refugees in Germany.
And belive me I saw a lot . Mariage to german women was for them more than JUST BETTER LIFE.
Then do not call me stupid,please
Well I am realy tired of most of you
I hope Rocky you have good and strong BananaMama in YOUR bAR
i REALY NEED THAT:cheeky:

See you in Sosua/Cabarete in next week

After all
love you all
Momita:ermm:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I was under the impression that you were born & bred English, so I apologize if I offended you.
I know how difficult it is to learn another language.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
AZB said:
My 1st mistake of the year.
AZB

If he's not planning on making anymore for the rest of the year he is correct in saying my one mistake of the year

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
AnnaC said:
If he's not planning on making anymore for the rest of the year he is correct in saying my one mistake of the year
You got it.
Now I'm going to really have to watch my P's & Q's 'till 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.