I'll never get a man here!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
"Men look for all women to give them "ONE" thing,women look for one man to give them "Everything" -- Cris Colon

I dont think I have ever read a statement more true.
Larry

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Thank God I wasn't born in the same generation as you guys.

I don't think you guys could handle a woman who could take care of herself and wanted nothing from you but you.

Arve

Oct 13, 2002
As my somewhat twisted and bitter brother so truthfully put it:
"Every woman is a prostitute, and of all forms of prostitution
marriage is the most despicable. :)

I agree to a certain point, but if I said that out loud someone would claw my eyeballs out, just like they did to my brother. :)

Love?? Hah.... :)

Me, bitter and twisted even by the tender age of 26.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
I agree women usually look to the man for support, emotional and money. Sex , in my opinion, isn't as important as the security for a woman. Men on the other hand, think through their d**ks. I don't mean that in a bad way. Just a fact I've learned.
But isn't that why God, or your higher power, what you desire to call him, made us different? To compliment eachothers weakness and flaws. When a man or woman just goes for either sex or money arn't they missing out on something much greater?

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Jan, ...me a wolf?? Do I sound like a wolf in sheep's clothing? I'm wounded, sniff..

Yes, admittedly I am a wolf. But, there good wolves and bad wolves. Fortunately, I came from a well-heeled pack and attended wolf charm school. We have certain standards, like having a romantic candlelight dinner with fine wine, before asking a woman to strip off. (Good grief, I said it..)

After charm school, I went to International Wolf Playboy Academy. Ran by high-class wolves. Matter of fact, I sat right next to fellow Wolf Playboy, Charlie Sheen. I visit Santo Domingo every so often where we run in a wolf pack to keep our skills sharp with the local mujeres.

But a friendly Canadian gal will do in a pinch. Owooooo! Oops, we were told to contain our wolf howling in charm school.

Last edited:

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
I, and ONLY I, am the man for Jan.

Considerate, sexy, witty, liberal, well-read, tolerant, happy-go-lucky, eclectic, charming, passionate, non-violent, kissable, huggable, imaginative, athletic, romantic, and Dominican.

Jan, I'm your man.

Jose?to

P.S...I forgot to include 'poor'.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Jan mi amor preciosa
If you noticed a true gentleman offers gifts such as flowers and cigars without expecting anything in return,he also allows all the uncouth brutes who have only vulgar tetesterone guided words to slowly bullshit themselves out of contention,These same false speaking knaves are not worthy to even be in the same room as you when you break wind(which I know you do discreatly)I await your sweet response with baited breath
JOHNNY

To the rest of you turkeys,up your nose with a rubber hose:cool:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Oh joseito, in-addition to all the above, if you were also black, you would make a perfect sankie for Jan.

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Jan, my betrothed... do not listen to that bard, Johnny Honda. I'm not one to tattle-tell, but Mr. Honda failed wolf charm school. He couldn't pass the written exam.

Now, it is very simple. What you need in your life is enrichment. Daily caress from tender paws. Not Sankie seduction, spare me.

Please, Jan..come over tonight. This is a formal get-acqainted. No requirement to wear that black negligee that I saw you wearing when I peeped in your window last week. (Forgive the peeping, I'll never do it again.)

I'll have a nice dinner on the table, with candles burning and Barry Manilow on the stereo. "Oh, Mandy...you came and you went without warning". Sorry, even wolves get sappy.

Well, you get the picture. Romance, candlelight flickering, being caressed by a professional wolf, what more could you ask for?

Last edited:

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Damn, mi amigo AZB, you just ruined it for me; I am not black.
Sorry, Jan. But, hey, I'm darker than "jabao", and lighter than "negrito sepillao".

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Johnny Honda LOL. Man that was a funny post.
Anyway, I think you testesterone nitro-charged guys need to take a trip to your neighborhood DR carwash soon or you will all explode. Seems like a trip to sosua is long over due for many of you. Thanks god I live in santiago where we reserve the luxury to refuse sex at will. Only 18-23 yrs old university educated, slim tall with straight long hair need to apply. The rest, don't call us, we will call you.

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Jan, babe, you know I never called myself sophisticated--I could never get used to using a fork upside down, or educated--I could never quote Tocqueville and Thoreau, but one thing I know, amor de mis amores, is that I would learn those things, and read those books just to impress you, mi vida. But if that would impress you, then I'll stick to the "grillos".

Jose?to
El pariguayo amargado

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Joseito, ...hah, that foreign poetry stuff never works. Jan is Canadian. She hasn't got time to read a Spanish translation book. (Let a real man show you how it is done.)

Jan dear, where do I park my Superglide Harley? Hey, I saw a chic cafe down at the corner. How about we go sip a couple cognacs and talk about you starring in my next film? You know Jan,... I don't usually do this, but I'd like to show you my etchings.

One more tiny thing Jan.. let me put this stack of $100 bills on your nightstand. It causes a bulge in my hip pocket..

Last edited:

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
debs said:
Thank God I wasn't born in the same generation as you guys.

I don't think you guys could handle a woman who could take care of herself and wanted nothing from you but you.

Amen, Debs! What a difference 40 some-odd years make!

OK, continue with the sappy pick up lines. I find it funny that Jazzcom, of all people, recognizes how alone you guys would be if you really tried this shit.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Oh Boys! Love you all ! But I'm sure your all too good for me!As for Charlie Shheen...partied a bit with Martin at a Srtudents for Peacful Resolutions Meeting and hes a pussy cat!
You boys! Can't help but love you all. Would love to pinch you all on the cheek and give you a little kiss on the forhead! Your all just so cute and sweet. Boys are that way, you know.
And I'm not Canadia. I'm a Pennsylvania country gal. From the town of Mars..near Pittsburgh. What ya'll gotta say 'bout that?! Ate dear meat. Can shooot a mussle load gun. Can do roofing and crochet too. An all around country gal...mas o menos.