I'll never get a man here!

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Jan,....gulp, you are a country girl from Pennsylvania? Un-oh., the room is spinning round.. I thought you were a high Montreal mujere, swinging a Hermes purse with a penchant for reckless abandon. Well, okay...PA gals need tender loving too.

Last edited:

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Jan-oh-Jan,

Imagine how good your Spanish is going to be after we start interacting, or as black US teenagers say, 'conversating'. Not only will I teach you street lingo, but I'll teach you to spot the fake people 'que estan privando de educado', but after I hear them talk, it's more like 'educagado'. So, amor de mis amores, vida m?a, not only will I teach you what an 'esdr?jula' word is, but how to ask for beer in La Romana; when and how to say 'fo, que bajo!', when we are driving through San Pedro, and the corresponding facial expression that goes along with it. Lastly, tiguerita, I'll be there before the next tear drop falls. Baby, Kingofdice, is no match for my "brujer?a": yo he andado los siete vientos con culebra de siete cabezas. The closest thing he can come up with is 'abracadabra', third-grade stuff. Jan-oh-Jan, I'm so cool that I don't feel the breeze...the breeze feels me.
Letterman calls me for jokes, and bigger-than-life Bill Clinton calls me for tips. I climbed Kilimanjaro backwards, but I still can't drive a stick-shift, but man enough to admit it, or more like secure enough to let my gears be shifted automatically.
Jan-oh-Jan, si mis sue?os son pesadillas, you're my alarm clock.
Dame un punto de apoyo y mover? tus sentimientos. Remember, Kingofdice is probably from Canada, where the men are men and the sheeps are nervous. Jackson Browne called him a pretender.
I'm a contender, Jan-oh-Jan.

Jose?to

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
So what we should be saying is;............................

...."JAN" is from Mars,men are from venus?To make all you "Pretenders" feel even worse,I have had to good fortune to met Jan,and she is tall,blond,very pretty,with legs that just go on & on & on!"Merry Christmas One & All!Cris

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Joseito:
Whats with the Jan-o-Jan..is that some term of endearment? Your little pet name for me?
I am quite impressed by all your s**t. We women love to hear a line of crap. It makes us want you all the more. Oh baby baby!
Didn't realize that was a wad of hundreds in your pocket. Just thought you were happy to see me.

Keep going. Ya'll are killin' me!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It doesn't go with my completion Wud, but thanks. hahahahaha
Wud I'll send you a picture of me with blond wig from halloween 98

Last edited:

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Jan-oh-Jan,

You notice that since one person said that he was about to puke, others are following his lead?
Where is the originality? Well, doesn't that tell you something?
Don't you want a gladiator like me? One who is not afraid to go against the status quo and rope-a-dope with the majority?
One who thinks outside the box and is proud of it? With no apologies. Oh, Jan-oh-Jan, don't you want to be rescued from the boredom of conservatism? Mi vida, amor de mis amores, don't you want to be valued as the independent thinker that you are? My doormat you will not be. And, besides, what's more exciting: riding on the back of a Harley or a Honda cruiser, OR holding on to me on the back of a Foggy Replica, your firm and beautiful "trasero" sticking out for all to drool on, as we zoom past those slow-to-accelerate biker wannabes?

Jan-oh-Jan, after all these years I'm still "tu papi de nylon."

Jose?to
feelin' near as faded as my jeans

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Jan
As a fellow deer eating moose skinning country folk I will just sit back in my hunting blind and laugh as the diceman wannabe and the the think I can get me a white woman just cause im Dominican slowly but surely make laughingstocks of themselves and crash and burn.As for Scotty alias Jazzcom Ive seen his moves he just walks the streets of Sosua with a 1000 peso bill stuck to his forehead,true class in action.A demain ma cheri.;) ;) :lick:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Crisco... You coming to Rockys in Sosua for Christmas Dinner? Will the wife and the girlfriends let you go?

If you can it is at 6 pm at Rockys Restaurant calle Dr Rosen in Sosua. 809-571-2951 is the number and it is right around the corner from Harrisons Jewelers.

I had to change the subject because the Bullshit was rising over my knee high boots

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Blonde not blonde. Does that make any sense? Blond skin not blonde hair!
Was just waiting to get the response from that post. Thanks Criss! You deserve a big coon pecker for that one! In fact, maybe we should rate this post with peckers not stars!
Don't like motor bikes much either. Gimme an old Ford F350 any day. Wish I never sold mine. Loved that rig. I was one macho babe in that. Me and Sniffy fire wood in the back going camping.
Anyone want to take me camping here. I want to spend a few days in the woods. Beer, burgers, dogs (hot dogs that is), a camp fire...gotta take Sniffy of course! Any of you macho men game?

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
I bid 50,000 Sesterius to take you camping and plunk my guitar under the stars for you. Let's see if anyone can top that, hah!
(Hillbilly, did I spell Sesterius correctly?)

Last edited:

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Neither bragging or complaining. Just making an observation based on all the posts on how hot Dominican women are and how the Dominican men only want money. It was a post in jest. Making refrence to all the other posts I've read.

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Jan-oh-Jan,

I give you permission to brag to the world that you've found me.
I don't know about driving a truck, though. I ain't no truck guy, and I don't wear overalls and leisure suits, either. So, can the Ford F350 remain a thing of the past? I'm no even a "jeepeta" man. I stick to reliable Japanese stuff, and if I was rich, I would settle for German machines and/or Italian sexy wheels.

So, brag to the world. I'm Jan's man.

Jose?to
A legend in my own mind

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Thats it Im out of this(Dont like motor bikes)no woman is more important than my bike.Sorry babe.
Johnny.:bandit:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
What you need is to sit on the back of my bike at highway speed and press that flesh hard into me,that will keep your mind off the ashphalt and I wouldent drop your bod on the pavement,besides couldnt bear the thought of hurtin my bike.
:cool:
Johnny