Insider's View

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
sunshine_79 said:
Did you go to Ruth's Chris? If so then I am insanely jealous right now. In fact I think I'm salivating. I would happily trade an arm and a leg for a good steak from there right now.
I have been to ruth chris 2 times but a few years ago. To tell you the truth, I didn't really like the steaks there. They were juicy and tender but they were also flat in taste. I have had better steaks in DR.
Lately I have been going to a few kabab restaurants in atlanta and NY. My buddy in NY throws a killer BBQ. This guy has become an expert in pakistani / indian BBQ. He makes it even better than the top pakistani restaurants in Pakistan and india combined. I think I will go back to NY in 3 weeks just to eat his BBQ and return the same weekend. Then again, I am going to take another vacation to morocco and south of spain and will definitely stop over in NY to gain a few pounds. I will give a full report on my moroccan trip and the delicious food that country has to offer.
Now you I have become hungry.
Anyway, back to original topic, or I should say, back to original sub-topic.
I can see sunnie is going through phases that many of us went through when we were in the process of making aquintences with this island and its habitants. One can clearly see that sunnie has learned a lesson from this discussion and has taken steps to correct her path to adjusting into her new life. She will learn and move on like the rest of us. I have also noticed that she is a very good writer and indeed holds a straight head on her shoulder. Give her time and she will do ok here. She is already listening to us.
Anyway sunnie, I would like to add that you have friends all over on Dr1 and you certainly have a friend in santiago. Feel free to call on me if you need my assistance.
AZB

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
The correct term Scadall : she writes much more gooderly... where did you learn to speak......???LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.