Is it always just business as usual?

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
its possible

I hear you azuagirl, and yes it is possible for sankies to fall for there victims, first it takes time, once some of them get to a certain age they realize its time to settle down and they do it. Second it takes the right girl. Before i started working in the hotel industry i met someone i would consider to be a sankie he was with i don't know 3 maybe 4 girls during the time i was there which i saw so i didn't get involved with him. I later learned that aside from that he had a girlfriend. I never thought he would change but when i went back a year later to work and his girlfriend had gone home to her country because she was pregnant we me my boyfriend and him all went out to a nightclub, and you know what he didn't touch anygirls and wasn't interested in any of them.....thats a big turn around from the first time i met him....and now hes back in the country of his now wife with there new little baby boy. But don't think that it was easy, i used to be kind of firneds with his wife as well and when I was talking to her one day she said that it takes alot of patients she knew he cheated but after a year or so of that, he turned around. Anything is possible, but you have to be ready for the ups and downs of it.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Whatever!!!!!

azuacanadagirl said:
1- But I don't think that anyone in this world is "LOVEPROOF". Seriously! Everyone needs love, anyone here know "Maslow theory". Learned it in college and university, in many classes.

(A)- Correct, noone is "loveproof" but there's something called "COMMON SENSE" and people should put it to use when the "love" is one-sided. Si, everyone needs love but to what expense?.

2- Humans need first of all security (food, clothing, vital things), once these needs are fulfilled, we go on to the next level... and so on. I guess at the base of this Maslow had years ago figured out Sankies. Humans will do anything to fulfill their first need..... SECURITY.

(A)- If we are talking sankies, male or female, it seems to me that the ones getting the "security" (food, clothing, vital things) are them from someone that is "fulfilling their needs". See, sankies, as you know, are known to "suck" the blood out of their victims. They bring nothing to the table. Other then sex and "companionship", what else is there?. They bring NO SECURITY TO THE TABLE AT ALL!. Then, no, they offer no security.

3- Sankies do provide for their family which I guess could be a quality. Once they have obtained that, they do need to receive and give love. Like they have used people, they have been used.

(A)- The biggest piece of "crap" that I have read since I became a member. I don't know how many sankies you know but the ones that I know can not even take care of themselves, let alone a family. In case you do not know, some sankies are NOT even respected by their families and, in some cases, their kids are so embarrased by them, that they rather lie to their friends when asked what their fathers do for a living. If they can provide for their families, why it is that they ALWAYS need a "smarty" to send them money. If any sankie is truly providing for his/her family, I have no doubt in my mind that it's with the "help" of a sankiefied victim.

4- Why is my sankie, if he is truly one in his soul or is he just a vicitm himself of circumstances he grew up with, why is he still in touch after three months if he hasn't gotten a penny out of me? Please explain someone! He does have an education, he is not amimacion. Many members of his family are in university in Santo Domingo. Why is he wasting his time or money to call or go to the internet center on ME? Yeah, I know "Visa out of the country". Now, why would he want to do that when he doesn't speak a word of english or french?

(A)- Your sankie (your words, not mine), is not a victim of any circuntances since there are million of poor dominicans that would not "lower" themselves to do some of the things that these creatures do for money. There's something called "pride, values and morals" and there are MANY dominicans that rather be poor and not a sankie. Ex: I told my buddy Ramon, a poor- dominican, that I could get him a job at a resort owned by one of my closest childhood friend, and the first thing that came to his mouth was "mierda, yo creia que eramos amigos, dejame en mi trabajito que gano poco pero conservo mi dignidad" (" shi*, I thought that we were friends, leave me at my job that, althought it's low pay, I can still conserve/keep my dignity". See, a persor of "circunstances" that rather keep his pride intact!.
Why he is still calling you after 3 month, wow, a lifetime, and going to internet center "on you" because there is somthing called 'PLANTING THE SEED' (if you do not know that that means, let me know and I will explain it to you). Why he wants a "visa" since he does not speaks english of french?, that is a very stupid question, for the same reason that he is using you, to better himself!. By the way, a family does not makes a person, it helps but it does not makes the peson. The person makes a person!.

Ps: I truly believe that YOU do not know what's the definition of a sankie is. On one of your posts you say that the person would get bored once the initial challenge is gone, not true, a sankie WILL NEVER LEAVE a victim, they will only leave you after they "suck" all the blood out of you and they know that they can not "suck" you anymore!.

Note: For all I know, "your sankie" is not a sankie. I do not know the guy from a hole in my shoe but I am going based on your description of him as "my sankie".

Last edited:

azuacanadagirl

Jan 24, 2005
Why I use the term "my sankie"

Look, from what I understand, he has played me at first. And I found out he has played other girls (you must have read my thread). Let me tell you one thing though he is a beginner. He has only been working in hotel industry a few months. He might pursue his career as a sankie and he may not. Who knows?

I don't think he knew he was going to get emotionaly involved also. But I think he has. I AM a great person to be around. We laughed a whole lot together and he took all the free time he could with me. Introduced me to everyone. He was as proud to be with me as I was to be with him. Call it chemistry or whatever you like. What he has told me... is that he was happy cause he felt I really cared about him. Don't you think, he and many other sankies have been played themselves quite a few times and they get tired of it also. I know, I have told many in past trips in DR, Cuba, Mexico that I was going to write or come back to see them and I never have.

I am not trying to defend anyone and maybe he does not love me like he says. I don't know. I am just saying that in this crazy world we live in, anything is possible. Maybe not for me, maybe for Van2004 or RDShine. Just be aware and be careful! No one can promise anyone they won't get hurt anywhere in the world!

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
azuacanadagirl said:
Don't you think, he and many other sankies have been played themselves quite a few times and they get tired of it also. QUOTE]
This is very true just about every person i have met working on an animation team, who spends many nights in other hotels with guests from the hotel we worked in, has been cheated on or played in the past not neccessarily in the hotel because in the hotel they play the guests, but before they began to work in the hotel.

project9

May 29, 2004
Oh God, she now believes he has emotional feelings for her ... lol. Follow your heart honey, have lots of unprotected sex with him and name the first kid "Houdini" in honor of a great illusionist ...

azuacanadagirl

Jan 24, 2005
Project 9?

Are you Dominican, good looking, a great dancer, who knows how to make love to a woman and have her begging for more...

Cause I think I am starting to like you!

azuacanadagirl

Jan 24, 2005
You just made me smile

project9 said:
If that's a copy/paste from one of your sankie's emails?

It is! Isn't it sweet though! I do just love your sense of humor project9. Deep down I know you are a very nice person. I can read between the lines.

Mi amor, Project9...
Tu estas siempre en mis pensamientos. Tu sabes yo no puedo olvidarte, nunca de mi vida. Te amo y el tiempo lo dira.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Again, whatever!!

azuacanadagirl said:
Look, from what I understand, he has played me at first. And I found out he has played other girls (you must have read my thread). Let me tell you one thing though he is a beginner. He has only been working in hotel industry a few months. He might pursue his career as a sankie and he may not. Who knows?
Read your own post and look within yourself if you want to have a relationship with a "biginner" that "played" you and that you "found out that he had played other girls". Man, a few months in the "industry" and he has played so many already. That boy is a fast learner!.

What makes you so special that all of a sudden he has changed after meeting you?. Could it be because he is calling you?. Maybe he is not just going to the internet center to only call you, have you thought of that?.

Keep on making excuses for "your sankie" and since all we are saying is not the truth and whatever he does is okey dokey in your book, I wish you everything that is coming your way. Don't forget to invite all of us to your wedding (since you will pay for it completely) and feel free to name your first born, Aftab (aka, AZB). Just be aware that some on this site have more knowledge about sankies in their index finger than you have in your whole body, or should I say, the middle of your body!.

Amazing, what a simple phone call will do for some people!. Imagine if he really goes out of his ways and get her a plane ticket to go see him, she would probably just drop dead.

Btw, the title to your first thread, "sankie got caught rapido", should have been titled, "sankie got caught rapido and got away with making me look like a fool since he is still calling me and I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, oh I am so happy!".

Long live the sankies from DR, Cuba and Mexico and their queen!!

Pss: Holy Crap, Batman, I just re-read your post and found something out: YOU ARE A SERIAL SANKIE LOVER, any sankie, all are welcome.
I say this because you wrote: " many sankies have been played themselves quite a few times. I know, I have told many in past trips to DR, CUBA, MEXICO that I was going to write or come back to see them and I never have". Now I am beginning to feel sorry for the sankies. I think that instead of you being afraid of them, they should be afraid of you, so I take back ALL THE ADVICES THAT I GAVE YOU. Poor sankies!.

Last edited:

project9

May 29, 2004
Azua i was going to say that if that's a copy/paste from one of your sankie's emails then the guy needs some creativity in his words ... i mean that's the most basic bs in the book. If that won your heart just wait until you meet an educated dominican.

azuacanadagirl

Jan 24, 2005
An educated dominican?

If that won your heart just wait until you meet an educated dominican.

Well, go ahead, impress me! I guess you are educated Project9 because your english writting skills are very good.

As far as the other guys from the other countries, like you all must know, we girls get hit on anywhere we go on vacation. I did tell some of them that I would be back but never gave them too much hope because I did not contact them at all after my return home and had not given my number. And I had never slept with anyone in another country previously, just dancing, kissing and stuff like that. Good vacation fun! Never said I was a Saint!

As far as my posts go, I have learned through the last few weeks that this forum "Men are from Mars...." is more of an entertainment thing and I'm just going along with the rest of you. Still learning things but taking things a bit more lightly.

I was serious though about mi amor Project9!

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
www.loversss.friendpages.com
ok

I would just like to add a post because my name was mentioned aahahha
My sankie has been working in a resort for 2 years and i have known him the hole time, we have both made it clear to eachother that we have are own lives. I am not home "saving" myself for my sankie haha i go with whom i please when i please, meaning i am dating and know that this is not a serious relationship i have in DR but i am not excluding the fact that it could someday be! I do NOT send my "sankie" money or gifts and i was never once asked to. Wilton(that is his name) does not hide from me if he has slept with a women and i don't either(man of course, but yes i do get the possesive jelousy when i tell him these things) So when i go to DR and see my sankie friend LOL i see nothing wrong with it...when the day comes that i am asked for money (if i am ever asked) unless i am married i will say no and most likely kick my sankie to the curb! I go to DR because i love it, the way everyone is there, the sex, the drinking and the dancing and because it is a beautiful paradise. If you have someone who wants to take you out and show you a good time and you are not forking out money for them then i say to anyone in a situation like that to go for it! If you do have feelings for the person just be carefull and watch for signs, it is possible for a Dominican man to have feelings for a women you know, so don't think that it is impossible, because these threads definetly make people think it is! Even though in some posts people state that not all men from DR are sankies , everything any girl has said about a Dominican man get's some kind of feedback that he is a sanky! I honestly think that alot of it is because so many women are attracted to Dominican men and that bothers some "Gringos" but i also do believe and know that most resort workers are SANKIES but there are alot that are not as well!! Also, this is not to start a an argument or anything...just stating how i feel, and many people do that in DR1 right?

Thanks
Vanessa :bandit:

project9

May 29, 2004
Azuacanadagirl said:
Well, go ahead, impress me! I guess you are educated Project9 because your english writting skills are very good.

Unlike sankies i can't say something i don't really feel just to make a woman vulnerable and take advantage from that situation ... well, except when i have problems with the electricity bill and have to go to Edesur's office to complaint.

sweety

Jun 8, 2003
ive got HERPES !!!!
Note from moderator:

Not sure if you have the right person but never the less I don't allow gossip. If "Planner" has learned from the past then it's her right to pass on the wisdom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
www.loversss.friendpages.com
britishgirl said:
Nah, I dont think they fall in love or develop feelings for their targets. If they were the type of person who did fall for people, then they wouldnt make their money off people like that. 'Cause a sankie is gonna have more than one victim, if he kept falling for them what kind of sankie would he be? Not a very good one and from what I've read on DR1 and based on what I've seen, sankies are smart enough not to "fall" for the foreigners.

I don't agree with sankies or what they do but that is there biusness, but i do have to reply to this post because THEY ARE STILL HUMAN BEINGS WICH MEANS THEY CAN STILL DEVELOPE FEELINGS....

VeE