Is it possible for a woman to claim your things as hers at the fiscal?

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
You need anything else honey?....here take my sanity....

Someone just wrote me saying,
"If you rent an apartment and buy furniture, you could easily find yourself without any. Once a woman goes to the fiscaleria and says you were living as man and wife, the law allows her to have not only all the furniture, but you could have to pay her as well.
She doesn't have to prove anything. You do not have your residency. You do not live there. You are not well connected and you will lose and have to pay the police and fiscal as well. You will be lucky if you only lose the furniture because you will probably have to pay her maintenance as well."

Trainman33 prenup conference......It went really smooth...

So lemme get this straight?....rip my heart out, do a daily sledgehammer dance on it, sex once a month...Only missionary....no ORAL... ridicule me every chance you get, talk about me behind my back..in a bad way of course...(every chance you get)....keep your longtime Dominican boyfriend...try and siphon as much money as you can out of me...........and you would like the furniture if this relationship should go south?.....no problem, where do I sign?

Trainman33, take it with a grain of salt. I remember "The gold rush idiot years"....1994-2000...And I was right in the middle of it.......when it was just pure insanity in Boca Chica, and this furniture thing was like a monthly occurrence...(old story)....soooo many chicas were doing this to guys....it was a good way to score some furniture, and ruin a few lives...all in one fell swoop. Sounds like you have been briefed and are up to date...so it won't be like there will be any surprises. This is the price that is usually paid for the privilege of HER putting up with YOU for being a nice guy.....(I'm giving you some credit here).....hey big deal, worst case scenario...you lose a little furniture, a little face, the women of your dreams...some bucks....and a little confidence......AS LONG AS YOU DON'T LOSE YOUR NERVE......you get to do this all over again, that's what kinda makes this place special...........don't sweat the small stuff.....are we low on Presidentes?....do we need more Brugal?.....why does my #@%&* itch like this?....Why does it burn when I pee?....now those are worries.....good luck....I think you will be ok....:cheeky::cheeky:

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidZ

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
I don't see how many of them can be quite different, they are all after our money and things. I think I can do better than her. The thing is that the well educated woman with a good job I saw before her ripped me off more than the campo girl ever has. This other "buena chica" got me to buy an outfit for her for a date with me and then showed up wearing old clothes.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
I don't have unsafe sex, Presidente is p!sswater, I hate hard liquor.
There is no such thing as a woman you don't have to pay for I have learned from experience.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Hm, someone might wanna move this to the Mars/venus section. Its not really about legal advice versus "How to recognize if my woman friend is a snake".
1. Rule for me: Dont give no one any money that doesnt immediately benefit me. Fancy panties? Sure! Mama's cancer medication? No, I dont think so.

2. Some of them are quite different. But you gotta put on your Batmask and do your detective work. Which is easy because a "bullchip chick" cant pretend that long to be that nice and wholesome. Too many intricate details she never considered. But I dont know you man, maybe you re like head over heels for her or something. Which brings me to:

3. NEVER HAVE ONLY ONE. YOU ALWAYS NEED A HEDGE OR ANOTHER BASKET FOR YOUR EGGS WHEN YOUR CHICKEN GOES CU-KOO!

4. Its your money and your things, so therefore your rules.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
Yes this should be moved, I had that other thread closed because I spaced and put personal info in it. I'm already following those rules. I finally figured out why I havn't been able to pin this woman down. Today she had a Freudian slip in a text message. She wrote "Estoy sobre de dinero" instead of "Estoy pobre de dinero".
She is being cheap about herself. She asks me for about $30 every 2 weeks. She wants an apt. and not a house. She asked me to get furniture before I was moved in but wanted it all to be cheap metal and cushion stuff from Hache's. I wonder what is up with this variation on things?

Last edited:

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
She wants to know you are going to provide "por una dama". To me, thats a crock. You should be a little more self-centered bro, make some demands and what not. Not "way in the future" demands, more like me, for example. I was told a few weeks ago "Llamame cuando esta dispuesto a casarse conmigo" I answered "That aint never going to happen". Then she goes on "Estoy la bon bon". I say "Lo dudo. Estas cualquiera mujer y en los ojos mio yo comprendo que estoy el premio. Soy Humplestilskin" And to close, "Buena suerte en la mujer que tu coges". BUT I NEVER SAID I WAS GOING TO PICK ANYONE at all. See, THAT is how you define a relationship. And that Humplestilskin comment went over her head anyway.

Seriously Bro, what gets me though, is I m unclear of how to be myself(a cool, debonair, NICE guy) without finding yourself at the end of some silly power play from a woman who got her advice from other women who were watching Will & Grace.

I dont understand how Dominican dudes date these women if they dont care how they feel about anything. Dont ask for their input or feelings about nothing I guess. "Shut up woman! Eat this yuca and red beans! You dont want steak nor shrimp because I say NO! Take my love the way I do it and love the way I do it! I am the king, best in creation, admire my raunchy gyrations!" Am I close?

By the way SHE called me a few days ago. Ultimatums only work when you have options.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
This week she wanted me to pay for a thing of antibiotics, a chair and a propane can. I told her she was being greedy because if she waited a month she would not need any of those objects. Well except for the medicine for herself. Thanks for that quote I just messaged that to her. All Dominican guys act like that in an attempt to give the women no choice in what is going on.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
"I'm unclear of how to be myself(a cool, debonair, NICE guy) without finding yourself at the end of some silly power play from a woman who got her advice from other women."

Yes this is what always happens to me and I have to tell them to @%# off.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
This week she wanted me to pay for a thing of antibiotics, a chair and a propane can. I told her she was being greedy because if she waited a month she would not need any of those objects. Well except for the medicine for herself. Thanks for that quote I just messaged that to her.

Dude:

You are truly pathetic, I have no advice for you after reading this entire thread. It is fairly obvious you never had anything close to a "normal" relationship with a woman in the States.

Whoever called you a trainwreck was actually paying you a compliment.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Nah pal, what she is doing is keeping herself under the limit radar. By asking you for things but making sure they are not expensive things then she feels she can then pretend it was nothing and so in effect you have bought her nothing. She is testing the water pal, seeing how dumb you will be, she thinks she is being clever by being like this but it is usual scrounged mentality.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
I just told her she is like any Dominican woman to me and that I will not send her any more money.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I just told her she is like any Dominican woman to me and that I will not send her any more money.

If you don't support her, she will spread her legs for someone else that gives her money for the salon, cooking gas and food, you really don't get it. The fact that she asks for money does mean she is a cuero.

Why is this still in the legal forum, it belongs in the clown bin, you payaso.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
She said straight out that she would go find some other guy to provide for her! I am going to "push her out the door" over the next few days.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Ah man I was with you for a minute but then you went to the "next couple of days" route. Why? Why bother? The babe just gave you a guilt-free out. You send her a final sad sack message "OK, if thats how you want it. I was hoping for more but I guess I cant change your mind. Good luck in all your endeavors. Godspeed." And then...that...is...that. Onto the next greedy self centered babe, right? And NOW, you know what NOT to look for, in a wife, or in my case what to look for and how to Humplify(hump+amplify) your life.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
She said straight out that she would go find some other guy to provide for her! I am going to "push her out the door" over the next few days.

Good man, now go on BADOO and find a "Not-a-puta" to practice homemaking with, then change adresses so you she does not ask for a new Viking Stove after 3 days of schtupping Dom style. Sorry for being so harsh man, tambo' tells like it is.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
I used your message as a template and sent, "Si realmente necesita un hombre enviar dinero cada semana por CUALQUIER COSA para ofrecer para usted que es para m?. Yo esperaba m?s, pero creo que no puedo cambiar de opini?n. Si esto es el caso, buena suerte en todos sus esfuerzos."

I am still pretty sad though since she actually matched well with me outside of all the cuero demands..

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
Unless someone gets Sr. Guzman out of bed I don't think this thread will be moved until tomorrow; I did ask for it to be moved earlier.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
If you really are trying to match yourself off the net, bare in mind that it is highly unlikely women looking for a man write down the truth about themselves. There is a serious reason for someone, more so an attractive woman to feel she needs to Dvdrtise herself online to get a bloke. I doubt it is because she feels all Dominican men are scum ( as I expect she probably told you), reverse it and maybe can't get a man coz she's had them all and been dumped. Sorry if this isn't the case I haven't been following your story, but gather from tambos reply it is an online thing.

Reactions: DavidZ