Is it possible to meet a Nice Girl In Sosua that is not a working girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Listen, good girls are easy to find and they're everywhere in the DR. I mean everywhere! I run into them all the time and they're dying to meet a good man. dying! The trick to meeting them is to completely ignore the beautiful girls. Beautiful girls are nothing but trouble. BIg trouble. the financial kind of trouble. Listen, beautiful women are high maintenance, troublesome, constantly looking for something better, hard to please, and a huge burden on your wallet. They're not to be trusted under any circumstance.

I ignore beautiful women like the plague. i'm not kidding. I dislike beautiful girls. I also ignore skinny girls and runway models. No, i go straight for the plump girls. Big girls are the best!! And they know how to please a man. Big time! Big girls are much more trustworthy, loyal, faithful, and infinitely more easy to please. Big girls appreciate a good man and are much less likely to take you for granted or betray you. Big girls know a good thing when they see it and will not screw it up.

Listen to me, i am a professional big women chaser. Been chasing them my whole life. All the best women i've ever had have been big girls. The best loving i've ever had in my life have been with big girls. I'm not talking about fat, obese girls. i'm talking mildly plump; i'm talking some cushion here & there, big hips--mother bearing hips. LOve making hips.

Big girls know how to make a man happy. You hungry? No problem, they'll make you a fried cheese sandwich in a second. You horny, no problem, they're always ready for a ride. A big girl will ride you all day long. They're great in bed, and great for friends. They'll also keep you warm in the winter and give you shade in the summer. So it's like killing two birds with one stone.

Do yourself a favor, run as far away as possible whenever you see a gorgeous, beautiful, skinny girl approaching. That's trouble right there my friend. Big trouble; the financial kind of trouble. Go straight for the big girl and save yourself infinite amounts of headaches, infidelity, lying, cheating and betrayal.

Trust me, i'm a professional.

Frank
Frank, you always make my weekend. Love ya bro. ;)

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Frank12, your story kind of reminds me of the old 60's song about 'If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, so from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you'.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I ignore beautiful women like the plague. i'm not kidding. I dislike beautiful girls. I also ignore skinny girls and runway models. No, i go straight for the plump girls. Big girls are the best!! And they know how to please a man. Big time! Big girls are much more trustworthy, loyal, faithful, and infinitely more easy to please. Big girls appreciate a good man and are much less likely to take you for granted or betray you. Big girls know a good thing when they see it and will not screw it up.

Listen to me, i am a professional big women chaser. Been chasing them my whole life. All the best women i've ever had have been big girls. The best loving i've ever had in my life have been with big girls. I'm not talking about fat, obese girls. i'm talking mildly plump; i'm talking some cushion here & there, big hips--mother bearing hips. LOve making hips.

Big girls know how to make a man happy. You hungry? No problem, they'll make you a fried cheese sandwich in a second. You horny, no problem, they're always ready for a ride. A big girl will ride you all day long. They're great in bed, and great for friends. They'll also keep you warm in the winter and give you shade in the summer. So it's like killing two birds with one stone.

Do yourself a favor, run as far away as possible whenever you see a gorgeous, beautiful, skinny girl approaching. That's trouble right there my friend. Big trouble; the financial kind of trouble. Go straight for the big girl and save yourself infinite amounts of headaches, infidelity, lying, cheating and betrayal.

Frank

Well now, that is very interesting. I never would have guessed it. Too bad you no longer go to Platinum gym, I know a beautiful skinny girl who might be very interested.

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
Please this is not to disrespect anyone. Sosua has a reputation. Is it possible to meet a good family woman in Sosua that is not a working girl ? I am not into the working girl scene, and would like the chance to meet some nice giirls that are not on the job.

Thanks

Sure!...How much you're willing to spend? :))

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
BTW, Frank want's to keep all the slim pretty girls for himself.

Eddy, do you suppose Frank forgets that some of us know the real Frank, not the one described in his fairy stories?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Listen, good girls are easy to find and they're everywhere in the DR. I mean everywhere! I run into them all the time and they're dying to meet a good man. dying! The trick to meeting them is to completely ignore the beautiful girls. Beautiful girls are nothing but trouble. BIg trouble. the financial kind of trouble. Listen, beautiful women are high maintenance, troublesome, constantly looking for something better, hard to please, and a huge burden on your wallet. They're not to be trusted under any circumstance.

Frank

yeah, frank, they will make you a grilled cheese sandwich in a hurry. the only problem is that they will eat it on the way to you.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

Frank

why do i get the feeling you are steering all of us to the portly matrons, so you get to keep the hotties?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Well now, that is very interesting. I never would have guessed it. Too bad you no longer go to Platinum gym, I know a beautiful skinny girl who might be very interested.
And pretty too. Didn't she just have a baby?

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
There are no good girls or bad girls. There are girls that are good to you and girls who are the perfect b!tch to you. The only difference is how she sees you. I've seen some real nasty girls become a tender puppy when some lucky guy hits home. And I've seen good girls who turn nasty when guys make @sses of themselves.
If by good or bad girls you mean her past, forget it. All worthy girls (just like all men) have a nice collection of skeletons in her closet. There is no way you will ever know all the secrets a woman keeps, so it's a good idea not to make much of it and enjoy her company.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Pleasantly Plump

Listen, good girls are easy to find and they're everywhere in the DR.
No, i go straight for the plump girls. Big girls are the best!! They'll also keep you warm in the winter and give you shade in the summer. So it's like killing two birds with one stone.

Do yourself a favor, run as far away as possible whenever you see a gorgeous, beautiful, skinny girl approaching
Frank

However,
Big girls are also easier to catch because they can't run too fast.
Now if you don't like to be too hot in the Dominican winter and don't need a sun shade, you could test a beautiful skinny one and your cardio at the same time.
Just get two of each and see what works for you!!!
Girls are always trouble, just have a beer with Frank in Cabarete, and see the burning bush!

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Sosua is what it is. You can have a hell of a good time there. I would equate finding a nice girl in Sosua to a new car in a junkyard. Yeah once in a while you will find a treasure but most of it is junk.

messineymar2014

Sep 28, 2013
I met a unique, rare, stunning girl in Sosua, once. Circa 1998, i think. She was beautiful...tall, classy, with long mocha colored brown legs with a magical hairdo invention of peroxide, hairspray, and buffont that was offset at a slight 45 degree angle, leaning west....but sometimes East--depending where the wind was blowing strongest. She was stunning. very toned, and tone deaf...and fit. Really fit. That's rare in the DR.

At first, i thought, ok, things don't seem quite right. She was too perfect. First of all, she didn't have a boyfriend. That sent a red flag up immediately. Secondly, after i studied her closely, turned her upside down, and dissected her, i noticed that she had an Adam's Apple bigger then mine. She also had a wider back, and over all more muscular definition. Her name was Jasmine. Don't know what ever happened to her? If anyone see's her, please send me a PM. I still think about her. I need someone to bench press with, a partner who can do squats and help bounce at the front door of a bar.

Frank
Lmao!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.