Is it possible to meet a Nice Girl In Sosua that is not a working girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
I wouldnt want to feed the big girls! Imagine how many camarones big girls eat!

drescape24

Ah Camarones.. a pet peeve of mine. Ever notice any time you take a young Dominicana lady out for dinner for the first time they always order the most expensive dish...with Camarones? I now tell them as soon as the waiter hands them the menu..."NO camarones". OK let get back to getting this guy his "nice girl". Your idea about going to Santiago instead of Sosua is the way to go... mucho mas nice girls there. I did a 8 mo tour of duty there.

Jebus guys, why does anyone want to include "heart&feelings" in living here in the RD. Why ruin your life here by being constantly frustrated over all the "amigos" your girlfriend has.

No thank you.

I have an easier way of living, just by following the old expression: "When in Rome, do as the Romans do..."

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
Then 15 months and $15,000 (but whose counting) later it's on to the next nice girl.....he said..

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
a good way to find out if a girl is good in sosua is to give them a low amount of money then they want and if they look like they are having a good time after and leave on a good note they might be have a good hart

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
Please this is not to disrespect anyone. Sosua has a reputation. Is it possible to meet a good family woman in Sosua that is not a working girl ? I am not into the working girl scene, and would like the chance to meet some nice giirls that are not on the job.

Thanks

a couple of questions should be answered first.

1. how old are you?
2. what's the age of girls??? you're looking for?

then it comes down to the fact if you're social or not, if you've got the looks or not and all that.

i mean for all i know you're 60 looking for girls under 24..

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
a good way to find out if a girl is good in sosua is to give them a low amount of money then they want and if they look like they are having a good time after and leave on a good note they might be have a good hart

I think you missed the point. The OP is asking if there are girls who are not part-time or full-time pros.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Planning on flying down next week and look for a nice modern furnished apartment to rent for one to three months to start, sounds like Santiago or Santo Domingo would be a better option.

Haha......You gave up on Sosua pretty fast.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
my best advice is to look for a working girl. those who are not working tend to live off ho business. so yeah, working girls all the way! ;)

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
True story... Sitting in my office one day in Santiago several years ago and an employee came in. She told me "I have a friend you should meet. She's a really nice girl." I responded "Thanks, Jenny, but I want a bad girl, not a nice one". A few days later she was back in the office. "I talked to my friend. She really is a nice girl but she said she'd be a bad girl for you."

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Anything is possible

Yes you can meet a nice girl in Santiago if you speak spanish and are not afraid to approach and spend money. Beware that just because they live in Santiago does not mean they are not on the hustle. Some girls travel from Santiago to Sosua in their own car to "work".

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
True story... Sitting in my office one day in Santiago several years ago and an employee came in. She told me "I have a friend you should meet. She's a really nice girl." I responded "Thanks, Jenny, but I want a bad girl, not a nice one". A few days later she was back in the office. "I talked to my friend. She really is a nice girl but she said she'd be a bad girl for you."

I didn't get the humor at all. Am I alone here? :)

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
i-was-all-hahahahaha-and-then-i-realized-that-aint-funny.jpg

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
What makes a person start a thread like this just to get people all riled up? The psychology is quite interesting.....

gas

Jul 28, 2013
Good girl --> happy with used Tractone flip phone
Bad girl --> start with the cheap Galaxy and work your way up

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"EDDY" is NOT RIGHT!!!!!!
At least not 100% right!!
He is like "IVORY SOAP", ....99.9% RIGHT !!!!!!!!!
I have a very wealthy "Gringo" friend from NYC.
He flies down here 2 or more times a month, always on "American Airlines", always "First Class", that's how I first met him about 25 years ago.
He talks to everyone he meets,always to the person seated beside him on "AA".
If he is sitting next to a Dominican, they hear his "Story", then and always ask him why he likes the DR so much???
He ALWAYS responds by saying that "100% of the women are available, That's Why"!!!!
And THEY AGREE!!!!!!!
Especially the women!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"Tambo", I disagree, I think he's a recently retired, divorced NYC Police Officer.
He would like to start a new "Life" here.
Sadly, as we all know, he has the same "OOD's" as winning the "Power Ball Lottery", actually, LESS!!!!!!!
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, maybe it's just "chip" back from his "Vacation", with a new IPS, but the old, Personal Agenda"??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.