is there a low testosterone cream here in this country?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Testosterone replacement may increase your sex drive, and "Hopefully" your performance as well,but enjoy the "Boost" quickly, you WILL die of a "Heart Attack" in a very few years!
When I was much younger, I told everyone that, I would die from prostrate cancer, before I would have surgery, and take a chance of losing my ability to "Pop-A-WOODY!"
And I meant it!
Times DO Change!
I still wouldn't have prostrate surgery, but for different reasons.
Like, PI$$ing" my pants all day, for one!
I've had my "Share" of beautiful,and some NOT so beautiful, young,and some Not so young, Ladies!
I also finally realize, what women have known since "Eva", when it comes to having sexual relations, "It's The JOURNEY, and NOT the Destination, that makes it great!
As long as you do finally, "ARRIVE"!
Problem that plagued all the "Ladies" I was ever with, is that my "Train" pulled out of their station :bunny::bunny::bunny:,
BEFORE they got "On Board"! :(:(:(:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
My favorite post coital phrase to hear became, "It's NOT Your Fault"!
Usually followed by, "Can You PAY me Now???"
If MINE fell off tomorrow, I wouldn't miss "him"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
ps, to guys still under 45, the "Big "Os" get much better after your 40's!
I think that women are really on to something with their wanting a LOT of foreplay.
It works for men as well!
"Try It!", SHE might like it!

Last edited:
May 12, 2005
I also use IGF-1 or deer antler extract. Something like Rhino horn extraxt that has depleted the rhino herds in Africa. No I don't worry about depleting the deer herds in the uSA, nor elsewhere, but is there any science behind believing in it?

Deer antler spray is a waste of money and is ineffective.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I suppose there are two ways to look at things.

One may feel that a testosterone boost is in order..... and suffer the side effects.

Or one could opt for an estrogen boost - find an eager beaver to take on the job...... less side effects.

Pro-active and reactive therapy, it might be called.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Frank, millions of satisfied "DEER" use "RONCO's" "Antler Spray"!
They claim it is especially effective after the Spring RUTT.
Not being a deer myself, and having never used "Deer Antler Spray", I will never describe the spray as,"A waste of money, and ineffective".
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc
I need food!

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Deer antler spray is a waste of money and is ineffective.

Here's a little science. Put down the Presidentes and do a little research. The stuff reduces the need for insulin and.....

"It can, at least in animals, heal tendon injuries and build muscles. Available at anti-aging clinics, IGF-1, or insulinlike growth factor-1, has also found favor among athletes for the same reasons that its better-known relative human growth hormone has: it is believed to make an athlete bigger, faster and stronger. It may boost muscle, reduce fat and improve endurance.

IGF-1 came to foreground Tuesday when it was mentioned among the performance-enhancing drugs that a South Florida clinic provided to six baseball players and other professional athletes, according to a report in the Miami New Times newspaper. Sports Illustrated also reported Tuesday that some football players used a substance taken from deer-antler velvet that contains IGF-1. (Ray Lewis on the Ravens was one)

Although IGF-1 is unknown to most sports fans, for years the drug has been a mainstay in the constellation of banned performance-enhancing drugs. It has long been on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned substances list, alongside human growth hormone."

Frank, you Tank ;) any day you'd like to join my morning wake-up group, let me know -- I guarantee you won't make it thru the warm up. We'll leave you with your bread, butter and cafe breakfast

May 12, 2005
Here's a little science. Put down the Presidentes and do a little research. The stuff reduces the need for insulin and.....

"It can, at least in animals, heal tendon injuries and build muscles. Available at anti-aging clinics, IGF-1, or insulinlike growth factor-1, has also found favor among athletes for the same reasons that its better-known relative human growth hormone has: it is believed to make an athlete bigger, faster and stronger. It may boost muscle, reduce fat and improve endurance.

IGF-1 came to foreground Tuesday when it was mentioned among the performance-enhancing drugs that a South Florida clinic provided to six baseball players and other professional athletes, according to a report in the Miami New Times newspaper. Sports Illustrated also reported Tuesday that some football players used a substance taken from deer-antler velvet that contains IGF-1. (Ray Lewis on the Ravens was one)

Although IGF-1 is unknown to most sports fans, for years the drug has been a mainstay in the constellation of banned performance-enhancing drugs. It has long been on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned substances list, alongside human growth hormone."

Frank, you Tank ;) any day you'd like to join my morning wake-up group, let me know -- I guarantee you won't make it thru the warm up. We'll leave you with your bread, butter and cafe breakfast

The amount of IGF-1 in Deer Antler Spray is so minute as to be ineffective. BTW, I am in the gym at 5 AM during the week. There are many more supplements out there that have a much more positive effects on on GH levels. Here is a good video by a very knowledgeable person in regards.

[video=youtube;HZ18qijretI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ18qijretI[/video]

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My "Money" is on FRANK!
But the real reason he is in the "GYM" at 5 am,is because he hasn't gone to bed yet!
Or did he mean "In The "JIM" at 5 am?????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

May 12, 2005
If you really want something to help with GH levels, I can recommend 2 supplements. PowerFull by USP Labs and Resurrect-PM by Ronnie Coleman. Both will help your body produce more and you will get very deep restful sleep which also helps with GH production.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
The amount of IGF-1 in Deer Antler Spray is so minute as to be ineffective. BTW, I am in the gym at 5 AM during the week. There are many more supplements out there that have a much more positive effects on on GH levels. Here is a good video by a very knowledgeable person in regards.

[video=youtube;HZ18qijretI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ18qijretI[/video]

WOW !! Now there is a guy that has plenty of "T" in his veins. IM off to the gym after watching that dude.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i google it out of curiosity and i can happily report that some say to put the cream on clitoris. not sure the OP, bigDADDY will appreciate this advice :)

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
BigDaddy, The OP , Nobody has really answered your question - have they!!

Testovital a 1% Testosterone Gel is available at Albertico Pharmacy in Sosua/ Charamicos for 1250 RD$ per 30gm tube.

We on the team take no responsibility for you using it and have only provided the information on availalbility. It does not require a perscription.

Olly and the Team (Sosua Division 0

I will need the liquid testosterone. Injecting. Was told it was on the island some where but i am weary of the brand. I take the most expensive kind in Canada with very little side effects. I have some for about another 8 months but i guess i should look around soon. I take Delatestryl 200mg/ml.
Going back to Van in the summer so i will try to get more there but since i need t take this for the rest of my life i need to find a least a good replacement here!
I will go from pharmacy to parmacy i guess, don't want to switch to the gel or patch. Not into my wife growing a beard from the contact of the gel ;-)

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
My opinion would be to get a blood test and see what the testosterone levels are. If they are within range of one's age group I see no reason to take supplements. It would be better to hire a personal trainer and dietitian and give yourself 6 months to see real results.

I also understand exercising the big muscle groups in the body can boost testosterone levels. I cannot do squats because of my back but opt for leg presses instead. I'm at 870 for 6 reps and increasing. The leg press is also great for the lower back when done right.

Also, eating Dominican food prepared with little salt and oil will make you feel and look younger. Another trick is to work out when hungry and it will increase fat burning y 20%, great if you are a beer, rice and bread guy like me. :)

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I would bring the meds from Canada... just to be sure

when we moved to the US, my wife's thyroid medication was so different that she couldn't tolerate it.
She simply kept renewing in Canada..... still does almost 20yrs later.

Here's another tip.... check prices
I use Metrogel 1% for rosacea....... $180 in the US - $56 in Canada
Im not sure of availability in RD

dv8, any idea ??

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
I would second bringing your meds down froI would from Canada. I would still get your bloodwork done and check with a dr on the amounts. Too much test can make you a very unpleasant guy.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Thanks for the "TIP" Chip!
I exercise my "Small Muscle Group":cry::cry::cry: many mornings.
It always helps me "RISE"! :D:D:D
Eating "Dominican Food" also helps.
I mean, "Fried Cheese", "Salami", and "White Rice",...WHAT could be better?????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I will need the liquid testosterone. Injecting. Was told it was on the island some where but i am weary of the brand. I take the most expensive kind in Canada with very little side effects. I have some for about another 8 months but i guess i should look around soon. I take Delatestryl 200mg/ml.
Going back to Van in the summer so i will try to get more there but since i need t take this for the rest of my life i need to find a least a good replacement here!
I will go from pharmacy to parmacy i guess, don't want to switch to the gel or patch. Not into my wife growing a beard from the contact of the gel ;-)

i had to google a suitable hormone therapy for you to see what brands were recommended... there isn't that much of this in DR and i would definitely NOT buy anything in a gym, for instance (where they usually sell the stuff).
in our pharmacy we carried only two brands: NEBIDO (made by bayer), very expensive; SUSTANON (by schering, i believe). you will have to check with your doctor if that's a good choice for you, since i understand those brands may not be easily available in america/canada and probably you have never tried those...

larger pharmacies, in santiago or SD may have more types so just pop to one of the big chains (like farmacia carol) when you are in santiago and ask away...