Is there a real medicine for GRIPE

DRdaddy

Sep 15, 2010
Tis the season...Lets practice some prevention people.try not sneeze into your hands instead try to turn your head toward the inside of your elbow.A little soap and water goes along way(wash hands vigorously).Wipe down common areas with surface wipes,to prevent other family members getting sick.Hand sanitizer are great and I dont recommend soaps with antibacterials. Evidence suggests that residue-producing antibacterial soap may kill normal healthy bacteria on the skin as well as unhealthy bacteria, allowing resistant bacteria to take its place. Resistant bacteria can make antibiotics less effective.Its funny i was discussing the flu with my wife last night who gets the yearly shot and gets sick every year.I've done the above and haven't been sick in eight years(think i built up some immunities over the years)...go figure.

Aug 21, 2007
Wash hands, wash hands, and then, wash hands. After shaking someone's hand, wash your hands. After being handed money, wash your hands. After putting your hand on a public stair railing, wash your hands.

Best prevention.....wash your hands! (But, try not to be compulsive.)

Lindsey