Is there hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Instead of sending him money to blow on his other chicas, why don't you use some of it to hire a private investigator to do a background check on this fine catch of yours?:tired:

Better yet, just dump him and get on with your life already.:tired:
You seem desperate as if you have no hope in ever landing another human male.:ermm:

By the way, how long have you known him and how much time have you actually spent together?:ermm:

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
YES listen to advice...but how willing would YOU be to listen to what is LESS advice and MORE makin' you look a fool?? Hmmmm....YES it is early hours in Wales too - but unlike you I've not gone out - just taking a break from my work!;)

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
...BUT THINKING Malibook's advice (though helpful) could be written in a more "reader-friendly" mode!!! :D :D :D - DID make me smile tho'!!!!!...the TRY made me smile...

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
lol.. what are we doing up!! I didnt listen to advice on here at ALL!! I have bare people hate me on here and its because its hard to take advice thats not what you want to here. To be honest, he sounds butters so, I would tell her to finito bonito, however, she doesn't want to, so why upset her more? You get me?

JOKL

Oct 30, 2006
I know what is going on, First, Dominican are all "daydreaming" people.They live in a matrix virtual reality, that is only way to endure the situation over there ( aha now you know why dominicans look so patient, is because this caracteristic of daydream). So if a foreign chic really wants to marry a dominican guy the first thing she have to do is break his daydreams habits before of getting serious, give him the pill of reality!,that why many, many foreign girls don't know why the sweet guy they knew have changed!, because you never explained to him what to expect in the other country, like working together, paying the bills, not chercha with friends etc.. remember..EXPLAIN WHY, do not command. The guy is freaking out because is waking up. Believe what I said, after all I am a dominican guy that took the reality pill long ago.

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
What we're (or else I are) "doing up" (???) princess is TRYING to help some bint that has (ALREADY!!! :( ) MARRIED some bloke she most probably already knows she shouldn't have ( - hence the *I ain't listening* mode)...SHE KNOWS already I DARE say an' if you didn't listen to advice on here princess please don't dish it too readily to others!!! SHE KNOWS she's made a mistake so can we very much CUT the TTP and start the helping? REGARDLESS of whether we've heard it a million times before it's her first time VERY CLEARLY!!!!!!! Emma:tired:

Edit to add: THERE we go! - TY JOKL!!!!
Edit to add again: I certainly don't hate you princess - I don't know you at all in the world!!!;)

JOKL

Oct 30, 2006
lost in translation

I know what is going on, First, Dominican are all "daydreaming" people.They live in a matrix virtual reality, that is only way to endure the situation over there ( aha now you know why dominicans look so patient, is because this caracteristic of daydream). So if a foreign chic really wants to marry a dominican guy the first thing she have to do is break his daydreams habits before of getting serious, give him the pill of reality!,that why many, many foreign girls don't know why the sweet guy they knew have changed!, because you never explained to him what to expect in the other country, like working together, paying the bills, not chercha with friends etc.. remember..EXPLAIN WHY, do not command. The guy is freaking out because is waking up. Believe what I said, after all I am a dominican guy that took the reality pill long ago.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
End the marriage?????????????????????

Mart: I would very seriously look at terminating this marriage before you are hurt any further. Wishing ya all the best. Emma

Emma you are being negative just like we were at the begining when we DID I repeat did give her good advice about where and how to stop the immigration papers. She returned to say we are negative and she loves him and knows him well so I think she should go ahead with the immigration papers.

How's that for being positive mart?

BTW emma you think it's slow here? :laugh: this is the slow season and it's busy enough, don't you worry high season is coming soon. Jan to April it never stops.

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.. thats what your tryin to say Emma and I AGREE!! Yes i didnt listen, however I had a sh*t time, and I wasnt even married!!!! I just dont want others to feel how low and bad that I did. I know that my influence wont change marts life however I'd still like to try and help, people helped me see the way.. EVENTUALLY!! but only when i realised and wanted too.. (really should sleep!!)

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Anna - if that guy doesn't change his attitude does she have ANY CHOICE but end the marriage??? GOOD GOD I wouldn't like to be in her shoes!:paranoid: Am I negative?...yup! BUT I don't doubt that she didn't stop this thing coz she "loved" him...does this warrant TTP posts - not in my book as it's not funny!:bored: WHAT'S THE BETTING SHE KNOWS NOW??? :tired: SHE SOOOO KNOWS!!!! If she doesn't know now she'll know VERY soon!!! What this girl is gonna need is help in getting out of the mad situation that she's got herself into...TTP posts are gonna help NOUGHT. Emma P.S. Can I have an "Agony Aunt" job come Jan-Apr?? I'll be good - honest!!!Oh yes! Me consult the tea-leaves an' all!!!:D

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
P.S. Ehhhhh???? Princess - like NOBODY (certainly not Anna to my knowledge) said we agreed!!! - "Night, night!!!!":paranoid:

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
YEY!!! Can I have a badge like those people who work in Mc Donalds with a star rating in stickers...or am I pushing it???:paranoid: NO MATTER Anna - call me "Agony Christie" WOO HOO!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.