Island DOminican Dating

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I would never want an STD and I am good looking enough to turn heads and get it without paying in the usa, dr or other places.

...wouldnt this be called sleeping around. By the way I good looking enough to turn stomachs and Ive never paid either

potatohead

May 10, 2012
My looks also turn heads............unfortunately, they turn away............oh well..........can a guy like me score a DR babe?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
My looks also turn heads............unfortunately, they turn away............oh well..........can a guy like me score a DR babe?

Hombre de Papa, ta' muy facil!

DominicanRepublicPNew-2000Pesos-2000-donatedyr_f.jpg

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Shot through the heart and you're to blame you give love a bad name !

I have a question how old are you guys that are so jaded. Is it possible that the passion is coming from someone much younger. The excitement and passion for life is greater when we are younger and some guy hasn`t stabbed us in the heart a few times which seems to have dimmed the passion. ;)

When I was much younger it didn`t take much to get me all excited about anything. Now the only thing that excites me is looking at guys like William Levy on dancing with the stars. :laugh:

Now where the heck do I find one of those :laugh:

Anna,
The stab in the heart comes when a relationship has gone bad, for any person.
All we can do is to take a chance, as we are compelled to do by our operating system OS X Version 10.7.4
"Western" women are liberated and independent.
The younger generations female and male know that they are special and worth it, so they don't like to compromise. So the guys and girls hang separately and go through many relationships.
Some of the mature guys found that they can do better, and enjoy Asian or Latin women.
No, they don't buy love, as those relationships never last long.
Some of the women enjoy a relation with a handsome mature man, who has education, good manners,
wealth and is happy to be with just one women and treat her like his queen....... he's done the other thing.

People who focus on other peoples love live often appear to be jealous.
They've been left for someone younger, or are stuck in a relationship and are angry that they can't be with a younger lover which they may secretly hope for.
Hence they mention the old, fat, bald guy with the young lover....... outrageous really.
Forget about them!
Know who you are and go your own way. One Life - Live It

So Anna what do you think?
Is there a god and life after death??? :classic::classic::classic:
That and the love discussion will go on in perpetuity.
Your William Levy is waiting at the next colmado, just go out!

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
Hombre de Papa, ta' muy facil!

DominicanRepublicPNew-2000Pesos-2000-donatedyr_f.jpg

Please do not tell me you think all DR women will take an ugly or non good looking guy. That idea is just absurd. Money helps and it does guarantee a lot of them but many of them will scoff at a guy who is not hot just like they would anywhere. It is important to understand that there are types of them. Many types are guaranteed with money. Others look at looks, religion, race, age and anything else.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
I would never want an STD and I'm good looking enough to turn heads :tired: and get it without paying in the usa, dr or other places.

Hi Gringo,
So you wouldn't want an STD :surprised ???
With your good looks :rambo: you should be very worried :paranoid: because they all want you.
Please be careful....... Just Say NO

I so ugly they don't even take my money :hurt: :bored:
Lobo

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Please do not tell me you think all DR women will take an ugly or non good looking guy. That idea is just absurd. Money helps and it does guarantee a lot of them but many of them will scoff at a guy who is not hot just like they would anywhere. It is important to understand that there are types of them. Many types are guaranteed with money. Others look at looks, religion, race, age and anything else.

Money and social status helps a lot in the DR...you need to know that by now..why do you think so many Jeepetas and luxury cars around?

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
I mean money, yipeta and all that bling bling in the dr gets any type of women except for that snobby type that would rather die than get an ugly guy or the real religious type that looks down on non christians and having fun.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
it helps a lot everywhere, you just dont need as much for it to help here

That is exactly correct. It is the same everywhere. WIth a lower average income, it helps when you flash less money. BUt all women do not just look at money. Of course some of them look to see how someone looks and whether they like the person or not and who the person is. Of course some women are snobs and prideful and do not pick any random guy with money.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I mean money, yipeta and all that bling bling in the dr gets any type of women except for that snobby type that would rather die than get an ugly guy or the real religious type that looks down on non christians and having fun.

E'te tiguere no tiene idea de lo que esta hablando...

Zulu

May 27, 2012
I think the question was what attracts the foreigners to a Dominican native, not vice versa.

This is what attracts me to a Dominican Obviously their looks, attitude and style. It's the culture how they tend to put you first although they are caring and passionate their views on current events and life is limited, i think it is the lack of exposure that holds them back?

Antonia Cantillo

May 30, 2012
In my opinion most are attracted by the posibility of having a wealthy husband, one who can buy her nice things, help her family economically...in other words a way for a wealthier life since most come from really poor families.

A

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
In my opinion most are attracted by the posibility of having a wealthy husband, one who can buy her nice things, help her family economically...in other words a way for a wealthier life since most come from really poor families.

A

Yup, this is the mindset of the single, poor mothers and the poorer ones. The middle class or upper class is more selective but wants that too.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Yup, this is the mindset of the single, poor mothers and the poorer ones. The middle class or upper class is more selective but wants that too.

All women do!! They are programmed for that!! They have done studies showing pictures to women of men with their profession mentioned. When the profession changed from garbageman to MD, all of a sudden they became more interesting. (except the ladies on this forum off course ;))

Dec 26, 2011
I've found that most of the women in NA are manipulative experts, control freaks and insecure jealous creatures. You can have a lot of fun with them on a nightclub, they can be excellent and loyal friends, but once that fun and friendship turns into a relationship the drama immediately starts in a higher level compared to the same situation with a Dominican raised woman...

Yeah.

Married young to a Dominican I met in NYC. I was crazy about her. We were faithful to one another and looking back it was pretty good for both of us. Lasted almost fifteen years.

After her dated white, black, gringa, Canadian, Mexican, Colombian, Dominican, Costa Rican, young(23), old(48), almost-anorexic to almost-fat and everything in between. Bottom line is that white girls are crazy and self-absorbed. I'll continue to put up with the pitfalls and frustrations of latinas. I've had white girls that screamed so much in bed that it embarrassed me and others that would have heart attacks about not putting things in the right place in the fridge and others that were bi-polar or borderline. I've decided that a girl not knowing about Keynesian economics or where to find France on a map is ok. If she works hard and throws a little affection out there every once in a while that's good enough.