Italian Tourists Stabbed in Hotel

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"C'mon" Mauricio, the Dominican, "Tried and True" method of "fixing Proplemos", Was, Has, and Always will be,the "Tres Monos" tactic!!!
"Hear No Evil", "See No Evil", AND # ONE, "SPEAK no Evil"!!!
Just like the "Old Question",..."If a tree falls in the forest, and no one hears it, does it make any noise"????
In the DR, it's,..."If you never acknowledge a "Problemo",...Does the "Problemo" actually EXIST"??????

"Man On The Street " reporter in SD,asked the following question of 1,000 average Dominicans,
"How do you feel about the statement that the two biggest problems in the DR are, Ignorance & Apathy"?????
They all responded with the same answer,
"I Don't KNOW,...and I Don't CARE"!!!!!!!

I THINK I see a Pattern Emerging here!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"PEE MAN",....I am, "ON MY MEDS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm no "Mister Nice Guy" when I'm NOT!
How's your "X" doing these days???????
See, I'm "Showing Concern" for others,...
"THAT's Nice"!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Dominican 2014 new year resolution.
#pi$$ off switzerland. Done.
#pi$$ off holland. Done.
#pi$$ off canada. Done.
#pi$$ off USA. Tried but backfired si ce people think he was the arsonist.
#pi$$ off haiti, still a resolution cos the past years one havent been working.Done.
#pi$$ off the rest of the world. Still working on if. Pending.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
"HUG",....your "CC's Life Envy" comes across,.. "Loud & Un Clear"!!!!
Just like all your post about "Everywhere Else Is Worse"!!
If your sole contributions to "DR1" are to make "Comparisons" with yet other failed states, why don't you visit",
"Big Picture.com"!!!!!!!!!

My contributions other than this relevant thread have not once been about comparisons, as usual you talk BS, no argument possible it is here in black and white infront of us. Now let's talk about your good old experiences, comparing how it was in Thailand, or was it Costa Rica, oh hang on, please tell us something else about another country, we are intrigued by your hypocritical standards.

You did make one good point, when you said "The DR is a "Bubble"!
And we all know what inevitably happens to a "Bubble"!
"Pooooooooooooffffffffffffffff", just like YOU,and it's GONE!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p
Leaving nothing behind but a slimy residue!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

It is now evident why you pay for sex with all but kids, you share a common mentality, makes sense now. And like most teenagers you must yap about encounters every day, tell the world, no insecurity there, lol.

ps.,.........I have no "Sexual Insecurities", I live in the DR after all!
I see a young lady I like, give her 500 pesos, and "Bada Bing, Bada Bam".
It a SURE THING, NO Insecurities there!

No? I think you will find 18 year old kids are no excuse for young ladies if they have their lips around a filthy old mans punk trunk for a few pesos, some may say they are victims of a failed upbringing. You can justify it to yourself as much as you like, and the rest of your clan will support you because they also need to see justification in it. I am not interested, there will always be old men who need to screw all but children, the world is like that, difference is most men don't need to tell the world to warrant not giving a toss, it is cognitive behaviour and very typical when someone seeks assurance from others that they can not give themselves. Most can see this in you, only you don't seem to really see your insecurities which makes no difference to anyone on here, and so people simply bare your constant perversion.

Now come on CC, have this post erased as you do when I pick at that painful scab. Oh, I know, you don't care do you, 'well stop seeking assurance from others, no one cares, the world needs balance'.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Sounds like that's coming from a "Voice Of Experience"!!!!
I may pay for SEX, but, at least I am "Having Sex"!!!!!!!
Maybe THAT's your problem??????????
If you have internet access to "Amazon.com",...or, "Ebay", or even "Craig's List",.........you might want to "Buy A Life"!!!!
I'll continue to pay for "SEX", and you can pay for a "Life"!
Now, That's Fair!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ps, I never feel the need to "Justify" anything in my life, ESPECIALLY having sex with prostitutes.
I could care less WHY they choose to sell their bodies, I'm just really,really,really, Glad They DO!!!
And especially here in the DR, where they charge so little, for such good, "Product"!!!!
That's always a combination that's not easily found in this World!!
Don't YOU Agree????????

Last edited:

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Typical response, it really is like exchanging with a 14 year old with you. And by the way, I never mentioned anything wrong with paying for sex, I did mention an almost 70 year old man bragging about paying for sex with all but children, 18 year old is under a year off being a minor.
Now CC, I see you are moving the goalposts since I am mentioning the perversion with this, difficult if someone doesn't allow you to justify this is it? Men having sex with minors are committing crimes, sex crimes, you are 70 and brag about playing in a field only one year away from those guys. No sexual insecurities? I disagree, but most would agree perversion, maybe even illness.

Grow up, you're an embarrassment to your kids.

Disclaimer: No reference to CC having sex with minors.

I expect you will be using your complimentary powers on this one no?

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"No reference to CC having sex with minors"??????????????????????????/
Yeah RIGHT!!!!!!!!
I'm done with you now, "Sad Man"!!!!!!!!
And in case you don't realize it, without ME, you become "Irrelevant"!!!!
Keep looking for that "LIFE" of your own, and worry MUCH LESS about MINE!!!
I'm VERY Happy with it!
And in case you don't know, or have "Good Manners", we don't include children when insulting others!
Not At ALL NICE!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ps, NO!, I DO NOT WANT, "To Exchange a 14 year old with you"!!!!!
THAT's just plain "SICKO" man!!!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
"No reference to CC having sex with minors"??????????????????????????/
Yeah RIGHT!!!!!!!!
I'm done with you now, "Sad Man"!!!!!!!!
Keep looking for that "LIFE" of your own, and worry MUCH LESS about MINE!!!
I'm VERY Happy with it!
And in case you don't know, or have "Good Manners", we don't include children when insulting others!
Not At ALL NICE!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ps, NO!, I DO NOT WANT, "To Exchange a 14 year old with you"!!!!!
THAT's just plain "SICKO" man!!!

Mission accomplished, best you stay off my back if you can't handle it.
You're calling me a sad man? Lol, yeah right, are you tapping your forehead with your index finger while telling yourself that.
Me get a life? Ok, but it consists of more than screwing, VIP visits to national and allowing my extended family to wipe their feet on my hospitality while bitching about others being doormats to Dominicans.
Exchange a 14 year old? Constantly on your mind isn't it, because I never mentioned anything of this, so think who has the sick mind. The guy who looks at sixth form students in a sexual fashion while collecting his pension, the pensioner who looks, thinks and carries out his fantasies with these girls, or the guy that points out that there is an issue there. Like I said before there is nothing wrong with paying for sex, there is noting wrong with 18 year old girls having sex. There is nothing wrong with 70 year olds having sex. What is usually societies concern is when 70 year old men are finding these young girls sexually attractive and paying to act on it. Anyone can see where the sickness is, but as you say 'we are in the DR after all', I think you are more Dominican than you care to accept!

And if you have good manners then I fail to see them shown towards me, so please, you are nothing worthy speaking towards me as you have, respect is earned, you have done nothing to warrant my respect, quite the opposite.
But please, stay done with me, like I said, mission accomplished, you came looking for me, not vice versa!

And if you don't want the world to criticise your ill doings, then keep it to yourself!

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012

The HUG Prayer

rv93q9.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

x1x9j9.jpg

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
A bit late for the party, and the joke (some may say a bit slow maybe) but carry on, another grown man still going through adolescence.

I suppose asking you children to return to the serious thread at hand about an innocent couple being stabbed would be rather a lot to ask?

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Jeez CC. je called yu "old". Are you going to take that sitting down?

When I was 18 I remember thinking my grandparents were old, I think most do.

I see taking this back on topic was asking a lot after all!