Juan Dolio - South Beach of the Caribbean !!!

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Costa Blanca by Metro

Group Metro (Metro Country Club) soon will announce officially new mega project in area between Juan Dolio and San Pedro. Project Costa Blanca will have a Golf course, Marina, projects of Condominiums with beach and marina views , villas , commercial centers , shops etc ? ... juan dolio - Google Maps

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Correct , it is the one ... the beach will be regenerated with white sand like Villas Del Mar beach , the area will be cleaned up , roads ... Great site for this mega project , close to San Pedro ... BTW the view from Malecon in San Pedro will be very nice ... like another city cross the river ( there are actually plans to clean up the river as well ) The shape of the site and of the beach is nice , sea front Golf course , Marina , 12 - 20 floors Condominiums are possible now, plots from 2000 sqm will be available for sale , enough for a nice Villa , or a Building. Sure it will be available on http://dr1.com/realestate/index.shtml soon.

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Its a rather nice beach as it is. The cliffs sorrounding it are also marvelous. ..I believe that land used to (or perhaps still?) belong to the Hazims. Are they building where the government moved people about a decade ago, ..i.e. where they were planning to expand the SPM port? How close are they going to the river?

stantdesign

Mar 19, 2007
www.juandoliorentals.com
Costa Del Sol

I just spend a week at Costa Del Sol. What a fantastic vacation. Once the area is completely finished this should be one amazing town. Although the resort isn't completely finished I experienced no problems and enjoyed the large beach.