Latino Men (especially Dominican) and white women

Status
Not open for further replies.

slynna

Oct 17, 2005
What do Latin people consider as being "white"? I just read a post a a guy said he is a "white Latin". I am mixed(black and white American), but I say that I am black. A few Dominican people have not accepted this statement from me because of how I look. I do not look white though. I am just light-skinned. What is the deal with that?

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
slynna said:
What do Latin people consider as being "white"? I just read a post a a guy said he is a "white Latin". I am mixed(black and white American), but I say that I am black. A few Dominican people have not accepted this statement from me because of how I look. I do not look white though. I am just light-skinned. What is the deal with that?
The US classifies Latinos as being a "Black Latin" or "White Latin" you see it on many applications for jobs, so many Latinos would consider themselves a "White Latino". They shouldn't take this classification serious because a Latino is a Latino whether white, black or indian in the eyes of the US Gov't. and US corporations. It's a stat thing for corporations to show that they are hiring minorities.

concon_quemao

Oct 28, 2005
lostinthemetro.blogspot.com
ok, i am ready for the fire and i will say it... i know many domincanos that would kill their mother or sister for a white woman... even a white trash woman. i know that wasnt pc but it is true. i think its the inherent nature of colonialized people to believe "white is better."

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
concon_quemao said:
ok, i am ready for the fire and i will say it... i know many domincanos that would kill their mother or sister for a white woman... even a white trash woman. i know that wasnt pc but it is true. i think its the inherent nature of colonialized people to believe "white is better."
Education is the cure for that illness.

concon_quemao

Oct 28, 2005
lostinthemetro.blogspot.com
i believe that is true.. to a certain extent. anyone can yell out.. "these people need an education!".. "education is the answer" ... thats seems to be an easy answer.. watch..

question: "mommy, why is does that homeless man smell?"

answer: "hey needs an education"

Sure a formal education can open the door for any opportunities, but who is to say that all education is equal and contributes to one's understanding of the correlation between historical events and present day inequalities.. also what about the notion that once a man of color be it latino or black gets an education or is successful, they opt for white women? discuss.

Ricardo900 said:
Education is the cure for that illness.

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Hey Concon

I don't know about that. I know a few men that don't. In fact this reminds me of a funny clip on la mega radio station in NYC (there are FM dial spanish radio stations in DC btw). There was a Dominican man living in Luxembourg (listening to the radio via internet) and Luis Jimenez was instigating about how many beautiful women the caller has had there in this sea of white and pink. The caller was like naw boo I hit Italy because the women are more to my taste. Luis Jimenez didn't catch the double entendre and kept pushing. The caller had to respond bluntly, "I don't like white women. I like women of color thats why I go to Italy for my women." I fell out LAUGHING.

It's funny because my cousin had the same issue when he first moved to Spain. He ended up picking up his very colored girl in DR and moved her to Spain. Go figure.

While I do think that there is some grain of truth to your statement I think the grain of self-denial is even greater. The fact is while a lot of hate is spewed in terms of how anything black is ugly people sleep with each other and procreate all the time. So there is a discord between what people say and what people DO (pun intended).

IMO
concon_quemao said:

Boricuaporvida

Nov 26, 2005
www.puertorico.com
A Boricuas point of view..

Some White women are sexy... But alot of them are to easy to get, they jump in bed with us Boricuas, and you Dominican guys quicK.... They jump in the bed with anyone quick, yesturday this White chick was dieing for some of this Boricua flavor in the mall... They're ok, but I prefer my Latinas, Boricuas, Dominicanas, Mexicanas, etc.:rambo: :rambo:

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Boricuaporvida said:
Some White women are sexy... But alot of them are to easy to get, they jump in bed with us Boricuas, and you Dominican guys quicK.... They jump in the bed with anyone quick, yesturday this White chick was dieing for some of this Boricua flavor in the mall... They're ok, but I prefer my Latinas, Boricuas, Dominicanas, Mexicanas, etc.:rambo: :rambo:

As a white woman, I resent this......:angry:

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
Not "MOST" white women

As a white women myself, i also resent this.
Not all white women are just going to jump into bed with a Latino guy that quick. You say alot of white women..., I highly doubt that. Most of the white women I know will take the time to at least get to know the guy.
There is too many generalizations made here....

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
Too Many Generalizations .....

Again with the generalizations of white women.
You could have at least said "women in general" because you cant just go around saying white women love sex and will do it with anyone they want to.
Well Im white and not like that.
It seems to me that alot of poeple on this forum have a problem with white women. Especially Canadians.
May I ask why this is???

*Baby Girl

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Don't take things so personal.

What he meant was, all of the two white women he's had sex with were easy. :laugh:

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
Don't take things so personal.

What he meant was, all of the two white women he's had sex with were easy. :laugh:

Im not taking it personal ..... i just find alot of people on here bashing canadian women and was just curious as to why that was. Being a white Canadian women of course.

good one Anna

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Baby Girl said:
I'm not taking it personal ..... i just find alot of people on here bashing canadian women and was just curious as to why that was. Being a white Canadian women of course.

I'm going to take a really wild guess here and say that the reason stems from the fact that the majority of women posting and asking about sankies and resort workers are unfortunately Canadian. Yes some are from England and few from the US but if I did quick IP survey I'd say 85% come from Canada.

Makes me very sad that these people are representing the rest of us sometimes. :cry:

But the original topic isn't about Latino men and Canadian women but Latino men white women. Whatever that means. I'm Italian and I've been told by my white friends that I'm not white. :confused: :laugh:

neverlost

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 7, 2004
sounds like.....

Larry said:
I, as a white American, definately think that Latinas make better homemakers, make better mothers, make better wives and in general are more loving than American white women. Talldrink talks about keeping a man happy as part of a womans responsibility and she is right. Todays white American woman is too concerned with making "something" of herself. Oprah Winfrey tells her that is she does not have a successful career where she is making alot of money then her life is a failure. Thats what todays white American woman hears. She is not worried about making her husband happy. She dosent attend to his needs. Then she wants to know why her marriage fails. More and more white American men are either going through life single or going out with women from other cultures. White American women are no longer what a woman is supposed to be.

Larry

Sounds like you just don't have any game, homey........:cry: :bandit:

But the above post hit's the nail on the head though, white guy heads to the 3rd world to a find sexy woman of color that's non threathening just cooks and cleans like and worships him like a women should. Someone needs a backbone.

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
neverlost said:
Sounds like you just don't have any game, homey........:cry: :bandit:

But the above post hit's the nail on the head though, white guy heads to the 3rd world to a find sexy woman of color that's non threathening just cooks and cleans like and worships him women should.Someone needs a backbone.
Excuse me but what is the problem with this concept?
AZB

neverlost

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 7, 2004
AZB said:
Excuse me but what is the problem with this concept?
AZB

I could Break it down to last compound, but there so many intellgent young
people that visit this forum, I'm hoping one of them takes a crack at it.

truematch20

Nov 24, 2005
There are always exceptions to the rule but my experience with any guy of different culture is that although he may be completely attracted and or attached to you(white female) he always in general has a much higher respect for woman of his own culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.