Lets me define sankie (general definition)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Chris said:
Yeah, I would believe that "your" women have never done anything worthwhile eh. But women inventors there are a-plenty. Next time you turn on your windshield wipers, I would suggest you wonder who invented those. And you've not heard of Marie Curie then. Virginia Apgar, we still use the Apgar scale to measure infant's health at birth. Guess who invented the first computer language compiler and then went on to invent Cobol. From Microelectrodes to dishwashers... Aaargh AZB, just go and "google women" or female inventors if you have nothing else to do.
I am very impressed, what will you claim next, they also invented nail polish remover?
the first language computer compailer, hahahaha, have you seen how it looked like? Microelectrodes to diswasher, ok, I guess that goes in parallel with all the rest of the inventions that were created by men. Women made a drop in the bucket when it comes to inventions. They have learned it from men and came up with some primative designs. I know the bullet proof vest was designed by a woman. Big deal, I guess men would never have thought of designing one after designing stealth planes and nuclear subs.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Mira, can you send a link to your photo? real photo, not from your gratuation in 1986. I like to see what kind of a hot shot are you in person.
AZB

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
AZB said:
I am very impressed, what will you claim next, they also invented nail polish remover?
the first language computer compailer, hahahaha, have you seen how it looked like? Microelectrodes to diswasher, ok, I guess that goes in parallel with all the rest of the inventions that were created by men. Women made a drop in the bucket when it comes to inventions. They have learned it from men and came up with some primative designs. I know the bullet proof vest was designed by a woman. Big deal, I guess men would never have thought of designing one after designing stealth planes and nuclear subs.
AZB

A real misogynist!!

AZB said:
Mira, can you send a link to your photo? real photo, not from your gratuation in 1986. I like to see what kind of a hot shot are you in person.
AZB

Last week I posted one it in the media gallery... I guess on time you will see it!

Actually, when I get home tonight, I will send a link to another pic of me because on second thought, the way I am against the wall you don't see me pretty well and I don't like the angle of that pic. I will see if I can upload it to my ex bf's server.

AND FYI, I dind't graduated in 1986, I graduated in 1995 or 1996... I'm only 26 yrs old!!!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
AZB said:
I know the bullet proof vest was designed by a woman. Big deal, I guess men would never have thought of designing one after designing stealth planes and nuclear subs.
AZB

Yes! The next 'killer' application that we're not interested in designing. We were made to love, to cherish, to cuddle and to get all your men's emotions all mixed up. We are made for the good things in life... not for designing killer stealth planes. Oh dear? What am I doing in this thread.... AZB's 'facts' always gets me to rise to the occasion ;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Chris said:
Yes! The next 'killer' application that we're not interested in designing. We were made to love, to cherish, to cuddle and to get all your men's emotions all mixed up. We are made for the good things in life... not for designing killer stealth planes. Oh dear? What am I doing in this thread.... AZB's 'facts' always gets me to rise to the occasion ;)
Chris, you know I love you, so why are you falling for this trap? I am surprised to see you took in personally, oh, wait, you are just sitting at home bored like me. :(
Not all women are useless, some DR1 women are very special and extremely intelligent and able ex: lambada, annaC (my babe), lina (eventhough she hates me), chris (she is a woman), talldrink (charming sexy lady), planner and a few others. These women know how I really feel about them and they deserve all the respect that comes their way. Too bad I can't say the same about all the others in sankie forum.
AZB (my fever is creeping up on me, so I am done for the day).

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
AZB said:
Only one french canadian I know who is seriously cool and he sounds like english speaking canadian (hi eddy). You people think you have a country within a country. You think you live in canada. hahahahaha. canada is full of professional pakistanis and indians, but very few would live in quebec because who wants to learn french? english is the language of the world, so it seems.,
AZB

Although I don't know that Jane J. would want to associate herself with this conversation, she is another very cool French Canadian who speaks French, English and Spanish like they are her first language. Lesley D, another very cool multi-lingual Canadian. And I can assure you, there are thousands of others like them.

Mira, I, too, am (German-Russian) Canadian, and find your comments about Pakistanis offensive, but I'm sure you're just reacting to AZB's comments about NA women. There are many immigrants who come to our beautiful country to make a better life for themselves, and who can blame them? If you were born into what they are born into, wouldn't you want to better your life? It doesn't make them classless or unworthy, it makes them more respectable in my eyes. If they went through the points system (non-familial), it means that in their own country, they are a professional. Imagine leaving that life behind, and coming to Canada where their degree doesn't apply, and starting over, doing whatever job they can. Lowering themselves from being a doctor to a janitor; a professor to a cab driver. Life can't be easy for them.

I can understand your point, it may seem like AZB has no respect for women - however, I don't think he would have the women he has if he didn't respect them. This is a message board, and although I myself can, at times (sometimes too often to want to admit) take it too seriously, take it for what it is. Many Dominicans think NA women are trashy and classless, too, because of the way they dress or don't take care of themselves. And this is a HUGE generalization, not representative of the better class of NA women. Many Dominicans think we Canadians dress like truck drivers and don't take care of ourselves. Admittedly, I've seen a few of these women in the DR and can see why others come to this conclusion. However, I'm sure you don't fall under that category, so don't take offense if it doesn't apply.

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
Chris said:

Because AZB is just bored, looking for attention and make people react! The more negative answers he gets, the happier he is... :)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I do understand!

Mira said:
Ok if you want to get laid, I understand that, major reason why I never had sex other than with other tourists on my vacations (it can also be risky anyway!), BUT, I don't see nothing wrong in keeping around me a good looking guy who will promise me the entire world and try to seduce me, almost beg for me to be with him, enjoying his presence and when I leave well... too bad, I'm gone back home enjoying time with my Montreal friends.

You know, the bunch of crap, even thought I always know deep inside what it is, is always great to hear, and that's why I come back from my vacation with a big energy boost! I still love earing them talking like no other men can talk! :) If everything is done with a head on your shoulders, nothing should be going wrong!
Deep down, I know what you are trying to say and I do not fault you or anybody for believing anything that a sankie may say. But there's something called common sense.

I am not going to thrash All Canadians or All Pakistanis, or anybody for that matter because I am sure that there are sankies all over the world but since I use my common sense and it's my right to believe or not to believe whatever comes out of someone's mouth, I refuse to believe anything that does not sounds originial or sincere.

There's not way in hell that I will believe a sankie when he is just doing her/his job. All they say are things that they know what it would get them something/somewhere. They perfect their craft with whomever give them the opportunity. They will tell you that they love you, want you, that you are the perfect person, they would make you feel wanted, loved, needed, special, precious, desired, sexy and smart but al they see is a "thing" and not a person. When they finish with you, they move to the next "victim" and say the same thing to him/her that they had said to you just a few minutes before. They would repeat the same crap until someone gives them the "time of day".

I,for one, do not give a crap is someone says to me that "You are good looking, you have a good body, I want to have your baby, you are the man that I always wanted". I would tell that person something like " a you fricking kidding me, I am not good looking, I am fat, you want to have by baby even though we just met, I am the man that you always wanted even though you don't know me, go get a fricking life". See, I am using my common sense and my common sense tell me that just because you are rich, poor or Mother Theresa, does not means that I have to believe all the crap that comes out of her/his mouth. If something does not make sense to be, it's probably a lie and why in hell would I make myself feel happy for something that I know is a lie. I am not that needy!.

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
trina said:
I can understand your point, it may seem like AZB has no respect for women - however, I don't think he would have the women he has if he didn't respect them. This is a message board, and although I myself can, at times (sometimes too often to want to admit) take it too seriously, take it for what it is. Many Dominicans think NA women are trashy and classless, too, because of the way they dress or don't take care of themselves. And this is a HUGE generalization, not representative of the better class of NA women. Many Dominicans think we Canadians dress like truck drivers and don't take care of ourselves. Admittedly, I've seen a few of these women in the DR and can see why others come to this conclusion. However, I'm sure you don't fall under that category, so don't take offense if it doesn't apply.

I am not personaly offended by what he writes, I just don?t find this same old rethoric coming from this same person day after day constructive! Even thought I am totaly conscient that he does that just to entertain himself, it?s just annoying to read always the same generalizations about people he doesn?t even know! So I too can generalize about Pakistaneses. And he claims to have class, well, at least in what he writes who could act like he does because he's far from showing any... ;)

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
miguel said:
Deep down, I know what you are trying to say and I do not fault you or anybody for believing anything that a sankie may say.

Never said I believed it, in fact I tell them right off the bat they're lying but if they want to keep saying it, hey, what the heck! I let them talk! And it's fun! On top of the fact that the only times I went out of a resort with workers, I've let them pay for everything even my bus fare! I guess the poor bastards expected something more, but they didn't get it! ooooch... for abusing of that thought, I must be a sankie myself!! :)

To AZB, it was really cool to debate with you today but got to get back to work, so I wish you the bestest day, and I give you a big hug and kiss! Take care sweety! :bunny:

Last edited:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
AZB said:
Chris, you know I love you, so why are you falling for this trap? I am surprised to see you took in personally, oh, wait, you are just sitting at home bored like me. :(

No offense taken... and not bored at all and heavens no, nothing personal. Just taking a break from work and finding your claptrap entertaining today... I'm waiting for the day that you find a women that sweeps you off your feet and you are so in love that you become crosseyed! :laugh:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Chris said:
No offense taken... and not bored at all and heavens no, nothing personal. Just taking a break from work and finding your claptrap entertaining today... I'm waiting for the day that you find a women that sweeps you off your feet and you are so in love that you become crosseyed! :laugh:

:)
Truthfully, I think AZB gets swept off his feet and falls in love everyday. He just hasn't found one special enough to keep his interest longer than a short period of time. I have faith, though, it'll happen.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Good Idea Anna

Anna Coniglio said:
Can we get you and AZB in a mud wrestling contest? That would be fun. I'll bring the cam and then we can charge people to see it on his new projecter. ;)

Anna can I please be the Referee. This will be good. We can give the proceeds to local charitty. Good thinking Anna.

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
I prefer Jell-O

stallion said:
Anna can I please be the Referee. This will be good. We can give the proceeds to local charitty. Good thinking Anna.

Mud is too dirty! How do we do this? I wear a bikini and AZB dresses as a Sumo wrestler?

Next time I'm in DR I'll let you know so you can organize it!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Mira said:
I just don?t find this same old rethoric coming from this same person day after day constructive!

When is racism/generalization/name-calling constructive? Again, I know you were just reacting to what he said, but both sides made some pretty harsh and unfair comments.

I'm glad you didn't take it personally, AZB likes to get people riled, if you hadn't noticed. You're just falling into it - be the bigger person. :classic:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If I took him seriously I'd have to delete everything all the time. Notice that only the new female poster get into this. But once in a while the old timers as well.

The rest of us know him too well and know enough to just ignore it.

It was a slow day and we haven't had a hair pulling fight, I mean debate in a long time. ;)

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Mira said:
Mud is too dirty! How do we do this? I wear a bikini and AZB dresses as a Sumo wrestler?

Next time I'm in DR I'll let you know so you can organize it!

You know you are right. However jello cost money and mud is freeee!. So many mud right now in dr. And the mud wresling is more traditional.

Yeah let me know. Oh yeah AZB will have an entire staff on his side from santiago so bring an army too.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
If she is really 5,7 and 115 lbs cute french princess, then watch me eat her up in the first few seconds of round one. I am a natural predator when it comes to preys like her. Hehehehe hahahaha hohohohoh
AZB

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
wow, mira is a hot looking model.

Just saw mira's photo in media gallery and I think my body temperature went up a few degrees.
Mira, you have a very beautiful body and you seem no less than any covergirl of cosmopolitan magazine. Seem to me you can have any man you want so what seem to be the problem in canada? Could it be your personality? Only if pretty girls like you knew your true price, you wouldn't go near a hotel worker in DR. I would like to advice you to come to santo domingo or santiago and meet the right domincian who will not only treat you like a princess but also pay for everything, including your airfare from canada. We have classy domincians in all colors, blacks, whites, mulattos, yellow and even green. So please girl, save yourself from these sankies and get what you deserve. I would hate to see street dogs eat fillet mignon when they only deserve a bone. Don't sell yourself cheap.
AZB

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
hehehe

AZB said:
Just saw mira's photo in media gallery and I think my body temperature went up a few degrees.
Mira, you have a very beautiful body and you seem no less than any covergirl of cosmopolitan magazine. Seem to me you can have any man you want so what seem to be the problem in canada? Could it be your personality? Only if pretty girls like you knew your true price, you wouldn't go near a hotel worker in DR. I would like to advice you to come to santo domingo or santiago and meet the right domincian who will not only treat you like a princess but also pay for everything, including your airfare from canada. We have classy domincians in all colors, blacks, whites, mulattos, yellow and even green. So please girl, save yourself from these sankies and get what you deserve. I would hate to see street dogs eat fillet mignon when they only deserve a bone. Don't sell yourself cheap.
AZB

Thanks for the compliment dear! ;)

Don't worry, I know what I am worth and I am really self confident, no problems with that. BUT like I had said before, even the most successfull (carreer wise) men here in Montreal are total losers when it comes to be nice to a woman, tenderness, seduction. I have dated many successfull guys and none of them was really worth my time, at least I learned from my experiences to be carefull when it comes to men, any of them. Most men I knew fell for what I look like, the good ones I guess are too affraid to even come near me because good looking can be a double edge blade, men often think you are a air-head or a snob person and you will tell them to f** off if they go near you. I never in my entire life told a stranger to go away because I am just too nice and too polite...

I just like enjoying a good time with people (non sexual) having drinks, dancing, going out, visiting, all those things I barely do when I am in Montreal, since here I have no time, not even time left to consider having a man in my life. Like it has been said before, single women who go to AI's have no other choice than hook up with other tourists (which I did often but had to stay at the hotel or take the safe trips...) or if they want to go local and visit the near by villages and cities, go with a local guide. And the easiest local guides you can find are the resort workers. Some of them are still nice even when you let them know right off the bat that you just want un amigo, not un novio.

I would not fall in love with one of those man but it's cheaper to go out with them for visits then to go on any excursions offered through the resort and you get to see the real 3rd world life, real families, a totaly different reality, meeting those people and sharing experiences. It's amazing to see how people can live with so little ressources. But I got this inside myself, as a child I use to dream of teaching in African school through World Vision or other organisms. To each his own dreams. I don't mind living a normal life but I don't like living in artifiality and superficiality. I did it a few years and most of the time, it stinks.

At least, I get this taste of 3rd world on my trips, it lasts for the trip and after, back to reality. Now it's a complete different story if one falls in love with a sankie and gets caught into a web of lies and manipulation, dishes out dineros...

I might consider it, if you know un bonito Dominicano who is charming and nice! I've never vistied Santiago, could be fun. I'll take you and your wife out for diner for matching me with good company! ;)

Oh, and I'm not 5'7, I'm 5'5.

Mira