Lets me define sankie (general definition)

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
:)

Koko68 said:
Now I'm a black women and I got hit on. So it's not just white women. I think it's women with money. Or so they think. If you have enough money to go on vacation you MUST be rich or at least well off.

You want to know what's wrong with north american women? North american men are what's wrong with north american women. It's gotten to the point where we women almost have to beg for a good man's attention. There are SO few of them around (them as in good men). There's a lot of men that think they are good and they are SO far from it that they can't even spell the word "good". So many north american men want to come to a women and offer no class, no level of respect, no good looks, no money, no education, no job, but a bus load of kids. These men make sankies look like gold. On top of it, these same men feel like there to good to talk to you cause your not "at there level".They feel they can pick, choose and refuse. North american men don't know how to make a lady feel like a lady anymore. So when we go to DR and get some nice attention from a good looking, half spanish/half english speaking, nice body, good dancing (not afraid to ask a women to dance in the club) dominican man...yes we may jump at it. It's just hard for us not to get our hearts into it. But that's what make us women, that's why we have the babies, cause most times we think with our heart. Love us or leave us alone ;)

Amen to that jejejejejejjejejejeje :) :) :)

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
To AZB

Mira said:
On the other hand, from your pics, you are fat and bald and from your posts, frustrated!

I can't live with this on my conscience anymore, I sincerely want to apologize. I would never say such mean things to anyone, I don't even ever think that kind of things about anybody, I was not raised hating others and encouraging violence. I had to be totally out of my mind when I said this, it was free, it was nasty and I don't feel good about it!

I am really sorry. No one deserves to be told such bad things no matter how bad they can be themselves at times!

Sincerely,

Mira

P.S. I can only hope you will learn to not freely insult people you don't know.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
On the other hand, from your pics, you are fat and bald and from your posts, frustrated! Originally Posted by Mira

No appology is needed, I know who I am and you had me figured out to the last detail. Hahahahaha

Anyway, from reading your post I came to conclusion that no man is good enough for you. This is very common among girls of your nature because women demand too much from men. TV and movies have taught us to be gentlemen and very careful with our words and vocabulary. We have to be 100% politically correct and always make sure we won't even imply anything that can offend anyone around us. So it seems that most women get offended even if a man breathes in their presence.
Now you sound like a girl with a very good head on your shoulder and you seem very intelligent for your age. I suggest stop expecting so much from men and let them be what they want to be. Most north american men don't know what to do on a date. This whole north american dating routines that we have learned from movies and TV are all BS.
When I date a girl, I break the ice with an original joke or 2. Most people laugh so hard that instantly they drop their guards. Then they feel right at home. I cook spicy pakistani dishes for my wives and friends and play music and dance right in my house. The main ingredient of the evening is laughter, the lifeline of a good healthy time. Most model looking dominican girls don't fall for me becuase I am bald and fat but because I am original and confident.
Now thanks for the dinner offer to me and my wife but I have one request to make of you. Please don't tell my wife that she is beautiful. Most dominican girls don't know they could be confused for models in NYC. There are so many of them that they feel like any other girl. Hahahahahaha. I love this country.
AZB (getting better from flu)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Mira said:
I can't live with this on my conscience anymore, I sincerely want to apologize. I would never say such mean things to anyone, I don't even ever think that kind of things about anybody, I was not raised hating others and encouraging violence. I had to be totally out of my mind when I said this, it was free, it was nasty and I don't feel good about it!

I am really sorry. No one deserves to be told such bad things no matter how bad they can be themselves at times!

Sincerely,

Mira

P.S. I can only hope you will learn to not freely insult people you don't know.

How condescending. It's not good enough that you feel that you won AND have been given compliments on YOUR looks, but you insist on repeating a comment you made where you insluted someone elses and then apologize for pointing out what you consider to be unattractive qualities just so you can reiterate them. Get off your high horse.

Larry

Last edited:

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
AZB said:
Anyway, from reading your post I came to conclusion that no man is good enough for you. This is very common among girls of your nature because women demand too much from men. TV and movies have taught us to be gentlemen and very careful with our words and vocabulary. We have to be 100% politically correct and always make sure we won't even imply anything that can offend anyone around us.

No actually, all my relationships failed to work because my bf's all worked 6 days out of 7, were not able to speak about their feelings or anything actually. Most didn't even aknowledge when I was around that I existed. After all of them I needed to pick up, clean, take care of all the house tasks on top of working like crazy and going to school. They all took me for granted, never considering any of my feelings and expecting me to be their "slave". And no, they were not hunks, but really ordinary looking, beer belly... I never minded that much. Maybe I should have! :)

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
It's called humility

Larry said:
How condescending. It's not good enough that you feel that you won AND have been given compliments on YOUR looks, but you insist on repeating a comment you made where you insluted someone elses and then apologize for pointing out what you consider to be unattractive qualities just so you can reiterate them. Get off your high horse.

Larry

Now maybe it would be better if I rehiterated everything I said while being pissed off, and start being a crabby biatch again?? I don't think so, keeping up fights and insulting people for free is not healthy, nor is it intelligent! But I like a good debate. Reacting like I did to what he said, even thought I knew verry well what I was writing and wondered really long if I should do it, was in no way correct! Even if I admit, at that moment I felt the person should have a taste at his own medecine... But it never means I felt good doing it!

Believe me or not, wtf do I care anyway! The unhappy one between us is you! If you can't have faith in human feelings maybe you should seek help!

Mira

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Mira said:
Now maybe it would be better if I rehiterated everything I said while being pissed off, and start being a crabby biatch again?? I don't think so, keeping up fights and insulting people for free is not healthy, nor is it intelligent! But I like a good debate. Reacting like I did to what he said, even thought I knew verry well what I was writing and wondered really long if I should do it, was in no way correct! Even if I admit, at that moment I felt the person should have a taste at his own medecine... But it never means I felt good doing it!

Believe me or not, wtf do I care anyway! The unhappy one between us is you! If you can't have faith in human feelings maybe you should seek help!

Mira

I think we're all guilty of getting riled and saying things at times that we don't mean. I think it was very big of you to apologize - most are too ashamed to admit when they're wrong and hope that others just forget about it. Good on you.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Definition of the word "Fact".
Something that has actual existence a matter of objective reality.

It reality the definition should be...

Mira said:
I am 5'5", 103Lbs, 32C-24-33... I have a perfect straight white smile, long dark hair, I look easily like 22 yrs old. I get whisled at and hunked wherever I go.

On the other hand, from your pics, you are fat and bald and from your posts, frustrated!

Sorry, AZB, but seeing you get slapped around gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, kiss!

This has been a very interesting thread, thanks!

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Yes this was a good thread. Thanks AZB and mira for all the exiting talk.
This was a good debate.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oye!

AZB said:
Just saw mira's photo in media gallery and I think my body temperature went up a few degrees.
Mira, you have a very beautiful body and you seem no less than any covergirl of cosmopolitan magazine.
Stop sucking up and salivating, lol. No es para tanto!.

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
www.loversss.friendpages.com
all i have to say

my friend and i just read this post and can't believe what we are reading.....yes there are sankies and alot of them but there are many black men in canada that do the same thing and we don't make 100000 threads about them, they get laid ALL THE TIME and mostly by young hot college girls because most of these sankies are gorgeous and its not just them looking to get laid!! hhahahahah if a person goes home and sends there sankie BF money thats there own stupidity i don't know who in there right mind would do that in love or not. How stupid can people be? but it seems as though most of the sankie posts are guys bashing the dominican "sankies" and every girl that i had read this roars at the sight of it because it's obvious they get more booty then you do?? i know dominican guys who told there so called gf why they are with them what they are with them for and that they are going with other girls and the girls actually put up with it, that is there problem....but i know resort anamcion guys and some sankies but some are very nice cool people to hang out with and you can smell a sankie from a mile away....if you are that stupid you can't see it....theres a problem....like i said in another post i have dated a anamacion guy for 2 years i never once gave him money i only ever payed for myself...i never got any signs he was lying...i met his family....and everywhere we went he introduced me to his friends and would never wonder off.....sorry but i get a little heated when i read all this bashing...if the young HOT dominican guys from anamcion or whatever they do at the resort can get laid the way they do and make money off it ...let them whats it to you?

AZB said:
sankie is a man who works in a resort hotel (especially the animation team-dancers), he could be anybody from the hotel, a waiter, guard, bartender or anyone who approaches you as though you are britney spears. A decend worker will not seek your attention. Sankie could be a tour operator, works on beach, hangs in disco (jobless) or simply hangs near resort areas looking for white chicks.
All sankies are dirt poor, low class, uneducated (most speak english, but so do bums in bowery street), live in ghettos, make less than 200 dollars / month or jobless, dance like michael jackson or better, young and slim, muscular, almost all are blacks (haitian looking) and they all hit on white foreign women for interest.
Their interest = sex, money, gifts and visa out of the country. Every white visiting woman can get picked up by a sankie if she lets her guard down. Some women play hard to get but sleep with sankie on the last day of their vacation. Most white women come to try out a black man in bed. many women fall in love with them for sexual reasons. They know he is a lier becuase she is not as beautiful as he says she is; i mean she has mirror in her house, 300 lbs = 300 lbs no matter how you distribute it. So many white north american putas go there to try out a man who is worth 2 cents in his own country.
Now a sankie can't pick up a decent dominican woman if he traded his left testicle for her. Dominican women have more pride than to date a hotel servent. Most sankies have domincian girlfriends who are either living in country village taking care of their babies or simply a girl who scrubs floor in some middle class dominican family. sankies will never be seen with a better class domincians. A dominican woman will be offended if a sankie tried to hit on her. Now compare this with the north american women attitude? The tourists women are so proud to be noticed by these hotel servents and some actually fall in love with them, send them money and beg to marry one of them. They are so proud to announce their sankie adventures on websites to perfect strangers and often post photos with sankies in hugs. Amaging, niether dominicans nor I undertand this enigma. what is going wrong here? What has happened to north american women? Why are they stooping so low? don't they have any shame? where is your pride?
Now save it you racial police robots. Instead of disputing my point, you will only play the racial card. AZB says blacks are ugly and low class.... blah blah balh.
AZB

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Calling the kettle black are we.

Van2004 said:
hhahahahah if a person goes home and sends there sankie BF money thats there own stupidity i don't know who in there right mind would do that in love or not. How stupid can people be? but it seems as though most of the sankie posts are guys bashing the dominican "sankies" and every girl that i had read this roars at the sight of it because it's obvious they get more booty then you do??if you are that stupid you can't see it....theres a problem
Didn't you just say in your quote on the thread "rate you sankie" that you hated people throwing insults and that just because people go with sankies or you inparticular "doesn't mean that [you] are undesired and stupid? and now in this post you are saying that other people are stupid and that its there own stupidity that gets them into these things as seen in the quote above. I don't know about everyone else but it sure seems to me like your jumping ships first one side and now the other....make up your mind either there stupid or there not, you can't be Mother Teresa, and then turn around and do exactly what you just critizised.

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
www.loversss.friendpages.com
i agree ahahah

mofi said:
Didn't you just say in your quote on the thread "rate you sankie" that you hated people throwing insults and that just because people go with sankies or you inparticular "doesn't mean that [you] are undesired and stupid? and now in this post you are saying that other people are stupid and that its there own stupidity that gets them into these things as seen in the quote above. I don't know about everyone else but it sure seems to me like your jumping ships first one side and now the other....make up your mind either there stupid or there not, you can't be Mother Teresa, and then turn around and do exactly what you just critizised.

Ok OK you are right ahahah i did kinda change it around a bit, but it is because i think 2 ways, ok it is stupid of someone to fall for that but there is no need for the harsh words people choose thats all. It is definetley stupidity if you can't tell a man from a sankie LOL but to meaningly say that all these girls who go with "sankies" are undesired and actually stupid, i think that is just going a little to far. Not even counting myself, from being to Dominican Republic a few times and seeing a fair bit of what goes on, there was more young hotties with the "sankies" then i have seen older not goodlooking women thats all