Marco Rubio (Republican Senator - Florida) mentions the DR (not good!)

jofisa2020

Jan 8, 2017
It's the people who will suffer as usual great to dictate to others with the key to cash register LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
...... does Rubio and the USA governmen even hint at .....the form of government in haiti is democratic, in any form????

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
The current US administratin is not DR friendly.  I hope current DR-US relations are not harmed and that cooperative efforts conyinue.  I fear what may happen. 

I understand that is your opinion but can you back it up with facts?

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
The Current administration in the US is no friend of the Dominican Republic.  I hope our cooperative relationship survives and the many joint initiatives remain in place.  I fear what may be coming

Once again an unsubstantiated claim (opinion).

Your bias is on your sleeve.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Marco Rubio would be better served if he worried more about Florida, Trump and Cuba than the DR. I doubt that the DR Gov is overlly concerned about his statements. His party can't agree on much and have no backbone. They are morally bankrupted led by a President who can't use three syllable words. #So sad.

And the last president bent over for the Castro brothers without even asking for a reach around. Morally bankrupted? Not like the moral decay of the last administration.
Give me a F***ing break.