Margarita's in Sosua

Kevyboy

May 12, 2005
HOWMAR said:
If she was born to undocumented Haitian parents in the DR she would be without a Cedula.

That could be, never got the exact details from her.

Kevyboy

May 12, 2005
rellosk said:
It looks like she putting the money to good use. Instead of hanging out in the discos all night, she's trying to make somehting out of her life.

If you say so. I think she is taking the guy for a ride, like the guy she lived with for 2 years before that. He was in his sixties I believe.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
FireGuy said:
If I'm not mistaken the numbers start at #1 by the stairs from the parking lot and constantly increase as you get closer to Los Charimicos.
Are you sure? Can you go and check it out for me? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Remember it's stall #39.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
rellosk said:
Are you sure? Can you go and check it out for me? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Remember it's stall #39.

Rellosk, With your back to the ocean facing the Shark Bar which side is EL CHIRINGUITO restaurant? EL CHIRINGUITO restaurant is stall #67. This should help determine which way the numbers go.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Well, the Shark Bar is a number in the 60s, #66 maybe?... and #39 is definitely east toward El Batey. Therefore, the numbers increase toward Charamicos.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
dawnwil said:
Well, the Shark Bar is a number in the 60s, #66 maybe?... and #39 is definitely east toward El Batey. Therefore, the numbers increase toward Charamicos.
Dawn, given my usual condition in Sosua, and the fact that I am geographically challenged, I know you must be surprised that I actually knew which way the numbers go (see post #8). So am I. :) :) :)

In replying to Fireguys post, it was my feeble attempt at trying to be clever and get him to stop by Margarita's for a drink or two.

Could you stop by and make sure I have the correct number? I believe it's #39.:laugh:

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
heh, I didn't read post #8. I was trying to beat everyone else to the answer. It's rare that I check in here in a timely way for first dibs offering 'real' info. Drat it all.

I'll stick to the odd tongue-in-cheek response, as before. ;)

Rellosk, have you ever thought they might decide to revamp all the numbers at any moment? I better stop by regularly to check up. okey dokey?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
dawnwil said:
Rellosk, have you ever thought they might decide to revamp all the numbers at any moment? I better stop by regularly to check up. okey dokey?
Kewl !

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
BTW it's been more than a year now since the rumors of taking them all down and building some huge Hotel. I don't really want to see that happen but any more word on that?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
BTW it's been more than a year now since the rumors of taking them all down and building some huge Hotel. I don't really want to see that happen but any more word on that?

Are you hijacking a thread, Miss Anna? :classic: :classic:

Actually, I was wondering the same thing...I wonder how long she will be allowed to stay. Angel says they have been talking about tearing down the beach vendors for years.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
trina said:
Are you hijacking a thread, Miss Anna? :classic: :classic:

Well I figured they must have established which way the numbers are going after 33 posts so it might be ok to ask a sort of related question ;)

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
Well I figured they must have established which way the numbers are going after 33 posts so it might be ok to ask a sort of related question ;)

Now that the numbering sequence is finalized how many of the stalls have the number posted? Have a margarita at Margaritas while you are thinking.:beard:

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I doubt anybody knows exactly what's going to happen there. There has been several scenarios. It seems however that the authorities want's to get ridd of the worst shacks. For the moment I've heard that all building and remodelling down there is forbidden, so they definetively have some plans.
I think a big AI down there would ruin both the beach and town of Sosua.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Very cold Presidente!, and if you mention Senior Eduardo you get a discount!