Margarita's in Sosua

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Kevyboy said:
Her western union boyfriend is financing the whole thing. He thought he might save money if she worked. He prepaid 6 months of rent. He was down here a few weeks ago.
What?s your problem? You seem very intent on putting Margarita and her boyfriend down. She?s just a kid trying to make her way in the world. What?s the big deal about him sending her money to help her establish a business? You?d rather see her work the streets? She?s putting in 10+ hour days, 7 days a week. How can you fault anyone that?s trying that hard?

I don?t know what she did to you to make you so angry, but please just let it go.

Please cut her some slack, and do me a big favor; don?t pollute this thread by anymore of your negative postings. Anything you want to say, you can say to me in a PM or e-mail.

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
work ethic

Rellosk
Anybody with that kind of work ethic should be applauded regardless of whom is financing the venture.
Some people just like to find fault in others peoples successes or attempts to better their life.

After all the success of Margarita will be the result of her hard work and not the money behind her.

Hifiman

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
hifiman said:
Anybody with that kind of work ethic should be applauded regardless of whom is financing the venture.
Some people just like to find fault in others peoples successes or attempts to better their life.

After all the success of Margarita will be the result of her hard work and not the money behind her.
Hifiman, well said. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

divingmarky

Feb 27, 2006
Defence of Kevy

Hi ,
In defence of Kevy he's not having a go and is not in anyway against the efforts of the young lady however he speaks form experience of knowing her before her luck, in finding a new boyfriend. I to am aware of the long term ambition of Margarita to find a financially suitable boyfriend. I have been a patron of the bar and known the young lady and was there when she first met her new boyfriend (who is a very nice chap, although may be too soft).
I too would ask everyone to at least have one drink their since its also suporting her sister.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Forgot to tell you

rellosk said:
The name of the place is Margarita's, although most of the signs still say "Bar International". It's in stall #39.[/SIZE]

Rellosk I forgot to tell you but I stopped by Margaritas between 2/28-3/1. As most Dominicans do, she remembered me from my January trip. Quite naturally I had a Presidente or two. She now has a menu with about 10 different Margaritas. She is a nice pleasant girl and the other ladies are just as friendly.

If you are on the beach and want to sit and relax while you have a frosty one. This place is just as good as any.

Just tease Margarita, she thinks she is an internet star. If you don't know which one is Margarita look on the cover of the menu.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
bigbird said:
Rellosk I forgot to tell you but I stopped by Margaritas between 2/28-3/1. As most Dominicans do, she remembered me from my January trip. Quite naturally I had a Presidente or two. She now has a menu with about 10 different Margaritas. She is a nice pleasant girl and the other ladies are just as friendly.

If you are on the beach and want to sit and relax while you have a frosty one. This place is just as good as any.

Just tease Margarita, she thinks she is an internet star. If you don't know which one is Margarita look on the cover of the menu.
I never got a chance to say, thank you.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
I was going through some old photos and I came accross this view from Margaritas:

153lhcx.jpg