Men in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Listen to this, Beef Jerky!

jerrys said:
THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION DO NOT WORK THIS WAY AT ALL!!!!! You're a complete MORON. Time to go back to DATING 101. You claim to have dated many women, but what I see here is a guy BEGGING FOR LOVE. You do not sound like a guy with much dating experience.

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT LITTLE SISSY. If you treat your woman like a queen 24/7, it aint gonna work out in the long term. For a relationship to succeed, TENSION IS NECESSARY. Women are very attracted to men who are REAL MEN, NOT SISSY. Your woman appreciates your gifts and all you give her but DEEPLY SHE'S HIGHLY ATTRACTED to REAL MEN. (Guys like me ;) IT IS EVEN POSSIBLE SHE'S RIGHT NOW DAYDREAMING ABOUT THAT BAD BOY SHE MET AT THE MALL THE OTHER DAY OR ANYWHERE ELSE !!! Do not be SOOOO f*cking stupid in believing everything women say. What they say is completely different from what they REALLY DREAM ABOUT EVERYDAY.

LET ME TELL YOU HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO WORK MINNI-ME . WOMEN MUST MAKE THEIR MEN FEEL LIKE THE KING. We're the providers, We're the leaders, we've got the dick and the CASH and WOMEN LOVE THIS!!!!!!! WOMEN LOVE GUYS WHO ARE IN CHARGE. NICE GUYS FINISH LAST!!!! ALWAYS!!!!!
Maybe the women that you have dealt with do not want or need to be treated like a queen after they get to know you and they see than you do not know any better, and since by your post clearly says that you would not know a female even if it hits you on the head(not the head that you use to thing, you know, the little one), the women that have left your sorry macho ax are the same that come to guys like me. Why would I want a women that want to be treated like garbage when there are guys like you out there that would do it for free. Any female would take a little romance every now and then. Even if the women like real "men" like you, there comes a time that they WILL need the tenderness now and then. And when they need it, guys like you can not deliver because all they know is how to be jerks. You keep on thinking with your little head and keep on sleeping on that side of the bed. You state that "men are the providers", have you ever heard of stay at home dad?. Man, I guess that your brain went all the way down to your little head. What a moron!!!!
With that mentality, I can imagine who in their right mind would even look at you. Wake up darling. Keep on barking because before you know it, you will get to the tree. Perro que ladra no muerde. Listen, I was in your same boat when I was 11. Care to go out and play, little boy?.

jerrys

Dec 14, 2003
cjbrooks said:
How old are you? 19? Still thinking D**k rules all?
Good luck matey, the kind of woman you will get will never be there for the long haul (been there done that, regret the memory), we all grow out of guys like you and love and appreciate guys like Miguel ( and no I don't know him, am not part of his fan club) but can appreciate a man who can respect without being intimidated by a woman.When you get too old for your barbie doll lovers you will be also too old to attract any one who you could actually have an equal relationship with.... Unless you're loaded, then you will alaways have some-one who will pretend to love you, but you will never have a real woman who really loves you.

YOU HAVE SUCH A BITCHY ATTITUDE. I'M 29, HAPPEN TO BE LOADED, HAPPY WITH MY DOMINICANAS GIRLFRIENDS. EQUAL RELATIONSHIP?
MEN ARE THE LEADERS. NO MORE COMMENT.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Rattus_Rattus said:
This is also happening in europe, the result are skyhigh divorce statistics.

The womens lib garbage has destroyed what used to be a normal relationship between a man and a woman and replaced it with women trying to be too much because they are made by society to feel like failures if they are housewives and devote all their time to their husband and children. The result, as Rattus stated, is sky high divorce rates. Women can say all they want but obviously, what is needed in a marraige is not there anymore with our modern day role playing. The ones who suffer are the husband and the children.

I agree that Miguel putting his lady on a pedastil 24/7 is normally a big mistake for a man but if it works in his relationship then good for you Miguel. Most often, this is a recipe for disaster because it is very diffucult to "keep" women happy over the course of time because they never really know what it is they want. Keeping her on a pedastil only creates an envirnoment where you constantly find yourself trying to please her and not being able to understand why over time, she has become harder to keep happy. Deep down, she is longing for someone to stop slobbering over her and start standing up to her. Deep down, she wants to be the one caring for you because that is her natural maternal instinct. Deep down, women really want to be told what to do...they want the man in the relationship to be fair with them but to have the last say. This is because men are reasonable and women are not. Deep down women know this. They will act like they dont agree with this but as someone said before, you can't really listen to women because they rarely say what they mean anyway. For most relationships to work over the long haul, men need to be men and women need to be women. Period.
Larry

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Cool!!!

Robert said:
Miguel, please choose a tag line for "jerrys" and I will change his current one.

Anything you want, preferably something that highlights his feminine side.

Gender Reassignment Expert
Trannie Lover
Don’t call me pink…

Something along those lines would be fitting.
How about: "The guy with the 1 inch head" or "I stink because my nose is one inch from my dic*" or "jerry(s)mall head" or "Me first, women never" or "js, I have a little pimple", or "Oh, I am a big macho, why they keep on leaving me?, or " I love me so much that I make love to myself, but darn, I can never find it.

Good ones: "The Dumpee Expert", or "You Leave Me, Me Tarzan" or "Love, I Know Nothing Of It", or "No Love Life" or "Please Don't Leave Me" or "The Love Expert, Not" or "Females Wanted, Pleaseeee" or " Beggar Of Love" or " The 2 Minute Man" or "The Sexless Expert" or his very own: " I Know That Is A Vagi**, But What Am I Supposed To Do With It?".
Take your pick.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Robert said:
Miguel, please choose a tag line for "jerrys" and I will change his current one.

Anything you want, preferably something that highlights his feminine side.

Gender Reassignment Expert
Trannie Lover
Don?t call me pink?

Something along those lines would be fitting.

Sweetlips

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I just have a ?!

Larry said:
Women can say all they want but obviously, what is needed in a marraige is not there anymore with our modern day role playing. The ones who suffer are the husband and the children.

Deep down, she is longing for someone to stop slobbering over her and start standing up to her. Deep down, she wants to be the one caring for you because that is her natural maternal instinct. Deep down, women really want to be told what to do...they want the man in the relationship to be fair with them but to have the last say. This is because men are reasonable and women are not. Deep down women know this. They will act like they dont agree with this but as someone said before, you can't really listen to women because they rarely say what they mean anyway. For most relationships to work over the long haul, men need to be men and women need to be women. Period.
Larry
I understand what you are saying and I not agree with it since it's my choice but I so have a question to ask you and all the others that in my opinion, think that a man is not a man because he treats women with love and respect?. What makes a man, a man?. Can someone tell me that a man is less of a man because he knows how to treat a woman. Let me put it this way: I am a man, if I need to defend my lady, I will and I have. Men can be very manly and still be secured enough to treat their partners with respect, love an dignity. One thing is treating them well and another thing is letting her think that one is a moron. See, some men can be men and at the same time be man enough to keep someone happy. A man is not a man just because he can scream the loudest, a man is a man when he knows how to be able to make his words count without screaming. Come on, let's be real, if someone treats you like shi*, would you want to be with that person, male or female?. Does anybody thinks that I would treat my girlfriend like a queen if she treated me like garbage, no way in hell. On the same page, if you know that you have found the nicer person alive, a person that makes you happy, that is not selfish, that has all the ingredients that you think would make you happy, then why not be romantic and show her everything that some machista men did not give her.
Why do you guys think that the most used words on a women vocabulary is "I left him because he took me for GRANTED"?.

Ps: Nice guys never finish last. Real men always get the girls. And I am not talking about getting the girls that one have to pay for, as jerrys "the Beef Jerky" does, you know, the 11 year old kid that says that he is loaded. You know, loaded as in full and that's why he is FULL OF SHI*!!!!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Read between the lines

jerrys said:
This morning, I met 6 californians girls at the beach. We started to talk, we chatted a little, joking, etc.... After a while, when the time came to ask for phone numbers, emails, I just told myself. IT'S NOT WORTH IT. I'M OUT OF THIS. The girls looked like they wanted me to ask them for their phone numbers. As I left, the leader of the pack gave me her phone number and email on a small card. ( I later gave that card to a Sanky that I know)
Hopefully, THEY'LL FALL IN LOVE !!!! ;) )))

I said GOODBYE and kept on swimming. 15 mns later, I meet two GORGEOUS girls from Jarabacoa. SWEET VOICE, CHARMING, QUIET, CUTE SMILE, THE WHOLE PACKAGE. I make EYE CONTACT, SMILE, talk with them, chat a little bit, joking, etc...They asked for my numbers and emails. I shared mine.

I HAVE COUNTLESS PHONE NUMBERS OF GRINGAS AND DOMINICANAS.
AND GUESS WHO GETS MY CALLS ?

DOMINICANAS ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!

I think we have to read between the lines in this post. I have taken the liberty to fill in the blank spots. I don?t think jerrys will mind.

This morning, I met 6 californians girls at the beach. (All were in their mid 60?s) We started to talk, we chatted a little, joking, etc ( I carried their purses around most of the day, opened doors, and rubbed suntan lotion all over their bodies).... After a while, when the time came to ask for phone numbers, emails, I just told myself. IT'S NOT WORTH IT. (these chicks are on social security and do not have enough money to support my snakie ways) I'M OUT OF THIS. The girls looked like they wanted me to ask them for their phone numbers. (but I gave my cell phone to my gay lover and neither of us have enough money to buy a phone card,) As I left, the leader of the pack gave me her phone number and email on a small card. (and said,something about her credit cards coming up missing while I was carring her purse and wanted to know if I would cooperate with the police) I later gave that card to a (straight) Sanky that I know (and asked him if he would take the fall for me.)
Hopefully, THEY'LL (the policeman and the straight sankie) FALL IN LOVE !!!! )))

I said GOODBYE and kept on swimming. 15 mns later, I meet two GORGEOUS girls from Jarabacoa.(both had VD) SWEET VOICE,(I think, they never said a word to me) CHARMING, ( as only femake snakies can be) QUIET ( all were deaf, dumb & blind), CUTE SMILE (4 gold teeth, right in the front), THE WHOLE PACKAGE. ( I knew they could stack it that high I just did not know that it could walk) I make EYE CONTACT, SMILE, talk with them, chat a little bit, joking, etc...( I already said that they were, deaf, dumb & blind, of course they never answered back) They asked (American sign language) for my numbers and emails. I shared mine.

I HAVE COUNTLESS (zero is a countless number)PHONE NUMBERS OF GRINGAS AND DOMINICANAS. ( all of whom are men)
AND GUESS WHO GETS MY CALLS ? (my other gay friends)

DOMINICANAS ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!
Disclaimer: This is a parody covered under the 1st amendment.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si!!

Larry said:
Did those all come to you at once Miguel? You are a character.

Larry
I am. Being called a genius, a loser, a boob, a jerk and now a character, life is good!!!

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
chuckuindy said:
This is an impossible statement. Only one person can be in charge. If Sampson and Delilah were both in charge he would have never got that haircut. If Eisenhower and Charles de Gaulle were both in charge we would have never invaded on D-Day. If Bill and Hillary were both in charge we would have never heard of Monica.

Two people can not be in charge at the same time. In all really important matters only one can be in charge. The one who makes the final decision. (even if you both agreed)

Charlie

Charlie, we have been married for 13 years. Over time, we have come to understand that important decisions have to be made jointly. It's kind of hard to explain. I guess we trust each other to take the other person's interests to heart and also make decisions based on what would be good for both of us. We are also willing to make personal sacrifices in order for the other to achieve their goal (s). I guess I would describe it as each of us having a "veto" but never using it.

Maybe "in charge" is not the right phrase to use.
Rose

Last edited:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
rmary said:
Charlie, we have been married for 13 years. Over time, we have come to understand that important decisions have to be made jointly. It's kind of hard to explain. I guess we trust each other to take the other person's interests to heart and also make decisions based on what would be good for both of us. We are also willing to make personal sacrifices in order for the other to achieve their goal (s). I guess I would describe it as each of us having a "veto" but never using it.

Maybe "in charge" is not the right phrase to use.
Rose

I understand where you are coming from and agree. However, when things go wrong in a joint decision two people can not share the blame. Whoever made that final and decisive decision and has to suffer. We can not go through life expecting to share blame. You may say it is all right with me honey, and still have some reservations. He may go along with you because he loves you. In the end however, only one person writes the check or pulls out the credit card. That is the one who made the final decision.

Charlie

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
chuckuindy said:
I understand where you are coming from and agree. However, when things go wrong in a joint decision two people can not share the blame. Whoever made that final and decisive decision and has to suffer. We can not go through life expecting to share blame. You may say it is all right with me honey, and still have some reservations. He may go along with you because he loves you. In the end however, only one person writes the check or pulls out the credit card. That is the one who made the final decision.

Charlie

I always think of you as "Indy". That may be because of the Indiana Jones thing. I hope you don't mind my calling you that from here on in......

You are quite right in that the person who "writes the check or whips out the credit card" feels responsible for the decision. That is why my husband and I have consciously decided not to separate our finances. This could obviously be a problem in the event of a divorce, but we are seriously commited to avoiding that. I don't advocate this for most couples, but it seems to work for us. Because all the money goes into a single "pot" and all major expenses are discussed, the decisions at least "feel" joint. Sometimes that requires me to curb my spending, and sometimes it requires him to curb his spending, all to achieve what each of us wants.

Let me tell you something. We are the only couple still together within our cohort who got married within about five years of our marriage. It didn't take us long to realize that we really didn't have any role models to build upon. We cobbled stuff together based upon our parents(s) and on what seemed to work for us as indivuduals. If I sound inordiantly proud of our achievement, it is because I am. It has been HARD WORK.

Making decisons jointly takes years of practice, a lot of patience, and sometimes throwing things.

Rose

pati

Feb 3, 2004
jerrys said:
THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION DO NOT WORK THIS WAY AT ALL!!!!! You're a complete MORON. Time to go back to DATING 101. You claim to have dated many women, but what I see here is a guy BEGGING FOR LOVE. You do not sound like a guy with much dating experience.

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT LITTLE SISSY. If you treat your woman like a queen 24/7, it aint gonna work out in the long term. For a relationship to succeed, TENSION IS NECESSARY. Women are very attracted to men who are REAL MEN, NOT SISSY. Your woman appreciates your gifts and all you give her but DEEPLY SHE'S HIGHLY ATTRACTED to REAL MEN. (Guys like me ;) IT IS EVEN POSSIBLE SHE'S RIGHT NOW DAYDREAMING ABOUT THAT BAD BOY SHE MET AT THE MALL THE OTHER DAY OR ANYWHERE ELSE !!! Do not be SOOOO f*cking stupid in believing everything women say. What they say is completely different from what they REALLY DREAM ABOUT EVERYDAY.

LET ME TELL YOU HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO WORK MINNI-ME . WOMEN MUST MAKE THEIR MEN FEEL LIKE THE KING. We're the providers, We're the leaders, we've got the dick and the CASH and WOMEN LOVE THIS!!!!!!! WOMEN LOVE GUYS WHO ARE IN CHARGE. NICE GUYS FINISH LAST!!!! ALWAYS!!!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble on what women want but you don't have a clue. Women want men who know how to satisfy ALL their needs. That includes romance and someone to share their lives with. My husband is a Romantic and a Bad Boy wrapped in one. My husband can bring me flowers, get on one knee and serenade me and then beat your a$$ for laughing. That's what I call a REAL MAN. He is treated like a KING by the woman who appreciates all he does for her. He is also a LEADER because he's NOT SCARED to be the kind of MAN he wants to be and the type of MAN his wife is looking for. Dating 101, that's for boys. When your ready for a stable and serious relationship re-read Miguel's posts, you may learn something.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You women are so full of sh*t

pati said:
Sorry to burst your bubble on what women want but you don't have a clue. Women want men who know how to satisfy ALL their needs. That includes romance and someone to share their lives with. My husband is a Romantic and a Bad Boy wrapped in one. My husband can bring me flowers, get on one knee and serenade me and then beat your a$$ for laughing. That's what I call a REAL MAN. He is treated like a KING by the woman who appreciates all he does for her. He is also a LEADER because he's NOT SCARED to be the kind of MAN he wants to be and the type of MAN his wife is looking for. Dating 101, that's for boys. When your ready for a stable and serious relationship re-read Miguel's posts, you may learn something.
I see aggressive american women like you all the time in my office. Its such a shame to see so many north american men act like little sissies and their aggressive wifes tell them what they should and shouldn't do. Just recently an old gentleman came in with his over-weight wife. He was the patient but he was not given a chance to talk. His wife was telling me everything about his symptoms and how he feels pain in certain parts of his body etc etc. He simply sat there like a 10 yrs old kid listening to his mom talking about him. I had to stop the lady and encouraged the man to speak. he was such a sissy, he couldn't even tell me 3 words without looking to his wife for help. It was such a shame to see a gorwn up man acting like his wife's little kid. All I hear you women say "are you all right honey....does it hurt you honey...you will be ok honey... etc etc". I say, sissy guys like them should be hung upside down and whipped turkish prison style untill they learn to act like men. These guys have been brain washed for so many years (school, media, sitcoms and the aggressive feminist activists) to a point where they have lost or confused their role in marriage. They are such sorry cases that dominican women actually make fun of them. Thats why you see so many desperate north american women come to vacation and get hooked up with a cheap hotel servent who acts and makes love like a cave man.
So you women, shut the hell up and start wearing your skirts and high heels and act like women for a change. We don't need another person with pants in the marriage.
AZB

pati

Feb 3, 2004
Azb

Why do you assume that all North American women that post here are fat? Man, I don't know who she was but she really did a job on you. Just because a man is not a chauvinist doesn't mean he's a sissy. Just because a woman is independent doesn't mean she's overbearing. There is such a thing called balance. Some of us have been fortunate enough to have achieved it and others obvisously have not. I'm sure if you had it your way men would still be hitting women over the head with a club as part of their mating ritual.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
pati said:
Just because a woman is independent doesn't mean she's overbearing. There is such a thing called balance. Some of us have been fortunate enough to have achieved it and others obvisously have not.

Balance? What is balance? Women trying to achieve this "balance" and men giving into it is what is destroying marriages across the United States. Men and Women have different roles in the relationship. These are dictated by nature. Once you start messing with that, the relationship gets warped and peoples natural needs go unfulfilled. AZB's story of the wimpy "yes dear" husband is a perfect illustration of two unhappy people in an unhappy marraige who are both going to die unhappy one day. The only time the poor husband is probably happy is when he can slip away to the whorehouse for a half hour. Oh well, so much for "balance".
Larry

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Hang on AZB

So many of you women have call AZB a male chauvinist pig, and think that he hates all women, I am afraid that my little Pakistani buddy my be getting a complex. Here is where he may be coming from:

According to the Qur'an women are equal but have socially different roles to men, which are view as prescribed and defined by the Qur'anic teachings. The primarily role of the women is motherhood and the raising of children. Her domain is the domestic sphere, which is "best suited" to her nature. The man's domain is the public realm, as the provider. It is argued that although spiritually there is no difference between the sexes, socially man is a "degree" above woman.

We Americans and Euros have learned most of all we know from the females in our life. No matter how great a bond we had with our fathers and male role models, it was the women in our life that molded our thinking, mothers, school teachers, etc. Today it is even more prevalent. We (weak males) have given women the right to vote, a place in the work force, and a voice in politics, sexual freedom, and most of our money, (joint checking accounts, divorce settlements, inheritances) no wonder they want to rule the world.

I say, cling to your beliefs AZB, you may be the only hope for mankind.

Charlie

An good example for all of you men who trust your woman 100%, to think about:

I was working in a nightclub for some years as head of security, and every weekend the same ritual was performed- a lot of women acting like putas, with white stripes on their ringfinger where the goldring was supposed to sit. These putas was screwing every bad-boy/bouncer etc they could in one evening, just because they could.

Their men was sitting at home with the children and watching soapoperas and eating selfmade dinner. When you asked these women if they wasnt worried about what their man would say and do if he found out??! They didnt care because they had such good divorce safety and half of the house was on them. In other words, if/when a divorce would happen, then the men would sit with the bills and the women with the cash and house..

And this is happening every weekend.. In other words: The women only care about the money.. Sad but true.

( I called a friend of mine just before i wrote this post, just to be sure this still is going on)

Status
Not open for further replies.