Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raquel

Feb 1, 2003
Hello all

Yeah I am listening to u and not sending any $. But I have to think of an excuse. I think I will tell him the truth about what all of you have said. If he never talks to me again its his loss.
I am so glad to have net friends like you guys and I maybe would have sent $ if I had not got all this advise.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!!!

Three cheers for Raquel ! And DR1!

Methinks someone is going to be really T'd at us.....(but then again maybe not! I'm sure there's a few other gals sending the funds).

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Tony C said:
Any man who would ask a woman for money can hardly be considered a gentleman no matter what the situation.

I agree 100%.Sanki or no sanki..the guy is a loser.
Larry

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Don't listen to these heathens... Especially that Tony and Larry guy. I know that Arenas guy also and he absolutely cannot be trusted.

Email me for my address since I really need the money. Man can I tell you a story that will just break your little old heart. My story is sincere and you ought to listen to me over these other peons here.

Love,
Escott

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
arenas809...

arenas809 said:
I'm sorry, but....

I just can't stop laughing...

this rastrero prolly asked you for some money minutes after he got his paycheck...

gotta love some of us dominicans...

we give u some ass, which he obviously did since you're even considering doing this, and now we're entitled to something...

mira...while you're at it, western union me like $200, soy dominicano en olla...mi esposa se murio hace tres meses, una chia mia me dejo y aunque su mama y manita me dan polvitos, no quieren estar conmigo, no quieren ayudarme...por favor, times are hard, and I have to pay for a 30,000 a year college education...please patronciname...I'm in Coral Gables, FL 33146

oh and PM me with the MTC #

te amare pa siempre...
Call me a sick puppy, but dude, that's some funny shit you wrote! :laugh:

-Indie
So true. LOL. How OLD are you???
Who cares? I'm STILL laughing!!
Waaaaaaaa hhhaaaaaaaaaa hhaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa!!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Re: Hello all

Raquel, I am sure we will all be very interested in knowing what the reaction was to your turn down. If you don't mind sharing it with us, that is.

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Yeah, that's right Raquel... you did the goood thing ( or will do ? )
One more advice... Honey...don't try him to be honest with you...he wont!! You said if he doesn't talk again to you his loss....
Honey...you are the one that should stop talking to him at all!!!
You ain't missing anything and you'll be wasting your time with that guy...

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
3 Cheers for Raquel

Raquel said:
Yeah I am listening to u and not sending any $. But I have to think of an excuse. I think I will tell him the truth about what all of you have said. If he never talks to me again its his loss.

Sometimes when asked for something you don't want to do just say "No , I won't do that". And leave it at that. They know "No" just fine. It is the surprise of hearing it that is the bad part ( for him).

This guy will be gone to the next victim soon enough. Don't make it hard on yourself it is not your problem.

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
I'm confused.

karmatico said:
Yeah, that's right Raquel... you did the goood thing ( or will do ? )
One more advice... Honey...don't try him to be honest with you...he wont!! You said if he doesn't talk again to you his loss....
Honey...you are the one that should stop talking to him at all!!!
You ain't missing anything and you'll be wasting your time with that guy...

I doesn't take a lot to confuse me, anyway. :confused:
Karmatico , could you please clear my cofusion. Are you a boy or a girl (or both :D ) ?
On the first post you said you were a male, but lately you don't sound like one.

Not a big deal but I'm curious, of course. :)

Last edited:

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
i totally agree with the money side unless you feel you can really trust him etc, it is hard with the distance

raquel please email me and tell me more

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think we answered the quetion well. She has the idea so I'm closing this one too

Status
Not open for further replies.