Most Dominican fall in this category

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaramooch

Dumb as a box of rocks!
Oct 1, 2002
MommC, the reason am familiar with the place it's because I am building a residence close to Los Conucos it's a village not far from Juan Dolio. Like to get together with you all when I get there right now I can't tell you when nut I am planning on taking early retirement next year when I turn 58. I get a kick put of this forum,it's a laugh, some people just taket it too serious. And yes some of those restaurants leave a lot to be desire,plus they charge the rediculous price too, I rather eat rice & beans

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
I have found the prices in Juan Dolio restaurants to be some of the highest on the island. Can't quite understaqnd that however I think it's partly due to the fact that before AI's all the resorts were filled with tourists from Europe where prices are high. Not many locals eat in the restaurants there but El Sueno has quite a clientele from San Pedro and SD.
When we're there you'll find us at Il Cappucino in the morning for coffee or Guilia's Monday nights. Sometimes even at Los Conucos for the cock fights or more likely at a disco!

Status
Not open for further replies.