Moving To Punta Cana from Canada my blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Yo tambien.....

You and her can be the "Charter Members" of the "LOSERS" Club!!

I notice that this is your first post???
MAKE IT YOUR LAST!!!!
Cris Colon

In case you haven't noticed,this thread "DIED" on the 3rd. of this month!
SAME HERE!!!!.

Man, from all the posts, she decided to quote mine.......Man, I CAN feel the LOOOOOOVE!!......I am so touched I am about to CRY.....Booo hooo!!.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
To "PARAPHRASE" Paul Newman In "Cool Hand Luke"!!!

"What "SHE" Had Here,Is A Failure To Communicate!!"
Anyone who saw more than an ignorant girl,who needs "Professional Help", in the posts by Miss November better get their own "Psychy" analysed!!!

If she walks like a "LOON",and talks like a "Loon",and looks like a "LOON",bet she must "BE" a "LOON"!
EVEN on DR1!!!!!!!!!!!
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
WOW - there seems to be a lot of jobs at the Bavaro Princess all of a sudden!

I found two posts on Facebook on two different DR groups by two different girls both dated November 28/07 and both stating that they are starting work there in 2 weeks!!

at 6:37pm on November 28th, 2007
ill be working in punta cana at the bavaro princess resort! i stat in 2 weeks sooooooooo if anyone needs anything come see me!!!

and...

at 8:41pm on November 28th, 2007
heyyy guys i loveeeeeee d.r ill be working there in 2 weeks at the bavaro princess :)

Seems a little strange, doesn't it????? ;) Oh, and I might add - one had a profile pic, the other didn't - split personality? LOL

Marlie

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
no Split personality Marlie,
that's just NO-personality.
that's a young chic, never been out of mom's reach before, happy to go somewhere else where none of her friend's ever been, if she has some, or why she post's it all over the internet where she's going??
because there's nobody else listening.
would be interested in knowing what kind of jobs the Barao Princes offers to people outside??, they have good staff here, experienced staff, speaking several languahes, experienced in the jobs of tourism, for lobby, guest service, administrative jobs, there's no need for a resort to hire somebody from outside.
Mike

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
because there's nobody else listening.

Probably not even her mum, that's the sad part. But there's no denying she isn't right for here.

If, as Chris said, she has left the house maybe we should stop talking about her? We don't want her putting her Punta Cana job in jeopardy by spending too much time on a computer reading this thread.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
She was also the reason for many infractions, even though she started.

Even if this matters, we all move on.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
WOW - there seems to be a lot of jobs at the Bavaro Princess all of a sudden!

I found two posts on Facebook on two different DR groups by two different girls both dated November 28/07 and both stating that they are starting work there in 2 weeks!!
OT - I recently noticed that the Facebook Dominican Republic Network page had a couple of "does anybody know Adonis from Oceanstar Punta Bavaro" type posts. Without wishing to sound like some of our more elitist posters, the Dominican Facebook membership is not quite the audience they should be targeting and it shows just how clueless they are about the country.

gemmita

Dec 17, 2007
You and her can be the "Charter Members" of the "LOSERS" Club!!

I notice that this is your first post???
MAKE IT YOUR LAST!!!!
Cris Colon

In case you haven't noticed,this thread "DIED" on the 3rd. of this month!

Wow Is that a threat CRIS??? LOL
So if the thread DIED on the 3rd...why r you still reading it and replying...you guys obviously have too much time on your hands!!!
And yes this is my first post, usually i just come on here to feel a little closer to home but obviously new ppl just arent that welcome, considering you are living in my country??
Grow up and act your age, you guys sound so ridiculous...literally driving people off this site. SO SAD!!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Gemmita,
the thread been finished again a week before x-mas eve.
why we still read it???
we don't still read it, we just get a automated notification e-mail when some ... posts an other answer to it, so it is usual to look who/what aso been posted again.
happy holidays
Mike

ajewellmom

Oct 31, 2007
Just curious if anyone has an update on Ms November? I see she started a blog and never updated it since going to her new job.

Status
Not open for further replies.