Mr. Lu Rides a Motorcycle...

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
A Goldwing??

What a treat!!

I never rode one, but I heard they are the "cadillacs" of motorcycles. I had a friend who bought one and said he will never ride another bike again, unless it's a "Goldwing" I would looooovee to own one!! What a ride!

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
I took my Ninja Zx7r with a customized 9r motor up to 170mph!! And I will tell you brother, at that speed, your helmet visor sticks to your face, you are fighting to keep your head from being ripped off by the wind. It's hard to breath and the pressure you feel on your body is INTENSE at those maintained speeds. We will start counting "mississippi's" when we reached those speeds, because the time it will take you to reach the "TOP" speed is unreachable to 98% of the bike riders out there.

Now, to that video of a busa doing 240mph?@? I am still on the fence, if that video is REAL. It takes a while to reach those speeds, it's not quick.

Nothing unreal, except the skill, luck and gonads to do this..........look at some of those other videos at the track and that bike was possibly stock, whereas it showed 220 on the speedometer....for the first two years they made the bike, with a lot of deaths, why else would you think they put a governor to lower the top speed 40mph.......I get from 0-60 in first gear rapidly, but tend to slow down when I get around 100, and the only thing that scares me is not being able to see another bike trying to pass me on the highway, I don't worry about cars that much.........

And that Busa in the video was doing 220, not 240mph, I believe.........

When I'm out with the boys, I'm usually the last one to get there..........