My house is now for sale.

May 29, 2006
It makes the case for putting the title of a house into a blood relatives' name and then "renting" from them.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Not really sure how a psycho ex wife hurts the sale of his house, unless she comes along with it!

Probably not the best thing to go into on a thread advertising the property. Do a search for the original thread, you might figure it out.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Well I guess it wouldn't bother me bc I don't yell at my wife and don't have a Dominican one! It looks like a nice house and if I was wanting to move to Santiago I would check it out for sure.

We are not talking about you, my comment was in relation to advertising property.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
not gurabo......and if you have the right buyers....a deposit(large) and monthly payments.... you can get back at the banks... with monthly payments...do you own it? u can do very well $ this way...

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Two story Mediterranean style home in an exclusive urb.
Santiago : Dominican Republic Real Estate : Home For Sale

I have to have a link to photos because Mac computers cannot create pure .jpg images natively. They can only make jpg.tiff files.
Do you have this property listed with a real estate agent? Odds of selling the property without one are stacked against you. Can you find another VIP to buy your place? Good luck.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
BEAUTIFUL, but, I hate the way Dominicans put the houses on top of each other!!!!!!!
When that ?VIP? farts, you can not only smell it, BUTT hear it!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Just talking about that with wife and daughther today, I said I hate theses ermetic closed American houses... If I go to the bathroom or fart everybody will be blaming on me...je je je
Can hear my wife yelling me,,, Fo Que bajooo!

JJ

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
The house needs a repair done before it can be sold. When my ex's family moved out they took a carbon circular saw and cut through the outside walls to remove the A/C units without using a ladder. So now there are 4x5 holes in the bedroom walls until Very Religious Guy can come and fix them.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
The house needs a repair done before it can be sold. When my ex's family moved out they took a carbon circular saw and cut through the outside walls to remove the A/C units without using a ladder. So now there are 4x5 holes in the bedroom walls until Very Religious Guy can come and fix them.

Wow!! What a bunch of mooches. Just remember that revenge is a dish best served cold. REDRUM.