My house is now for sale.

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
Whoa! Sounds like this is common. My tenants left a whole like that in the master bedroom.
They made the whole to install a window a/c and took it when they left.
SMH

The house needs a repair done before it can be sold. When my ex's family moved out they took a carbon circular saw and cut through the outside walls to remove the A/C units without using a ladder. So now there are 4x5 holes in the bedroom walls until Very Religious Guy can come and fix them.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
would you like me to move in sell it for you etc... we talk... i will keep it nice upgrade if needs a occupied house always sells faster...pm me

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
BEAUTIFUL, but, I hate the way Dominicans put the houses on top of each other!!!!!!!
When that ?VIP? farts, you can not only smell it, BUTT hear it!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Yes, I agree 100%: there is no privacy at all.
At least 10mtrs of "nothing" on all sides of a house makes it "neighbor-fart-free" :)

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Minimum 100 m

Yes, I agree 100%: there is no privacy at all.
At least 10mtrs of "nothing" on all sides of a house makes it "neighbor-fart-free" :)

10 m is not enough.
Neighbours can still hurl their trash over the fence and you'd get all the smoke from their burning plastic... :devious: {Yes, they wait until the wind is 'right'... }

I'd say 100 m is minimum.
However, not ideal yet.

donP

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
The house has been rented out for the next year. There is a clause that the renters have to move out in a month if a sale is made to someone other than them.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Glad to hear something is working out, not ideal but at least it's active.
Hard to swallow all you've put into finding such a nice place, to sell it so soon after. But look on the bright side, you can now look out of your bedroom window without looking into next doors bedroom.

Good look witb a sale.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
About 8 months on the market. An example of easy to buy, hard to sell here in the DR. At least you have a renter.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
good for you. Renting is a good idea. Makes waiting for the sale a little less painful. Best of luck

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"GOOD LUCK" with enforcing that "move out clause".
As long as they pay the rent every month, you will never get them out.
DR laws heavily favor the renters.
Took a friend of mine 4 years to get tenants out of a rental unit.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC