Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Golo..colonialism is out!

Hispanola means - Little Spain..did you know that? we are a free
little nation. We don't belong to Spain anymore, not unless you're
putting them above our people..that would just make us idiots!
..Quisqueya is just to beautiful.

Golo we don't have to worry about our Haitian neighbors " they have absolutly nothing to claim." It's the ideology of our own gov'nt that we must challenge, every single one of us. We don't have to go to war with anyone, that would be horrible! But of course we must always be ready to defend our beautiful Quisqueya!

Now let's think rationally...Tiger.

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Yo! Tony-c...I guess your still stuck on that illusional map maker cracker..nah, i'm not going for that one. Of course we can always talk about something we can agree on, it's better because i'm the type of person whom likes to get along with everyone on our beautiful planet.

Have a nice day. Tiger

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
TW,
Unfortunately in all the history books, dictionaries etc, Hispaniola refers to the whole island. Now if you COULD figure some way of chopping off the haitian portion???

If they were to change the name, I hate to say this, tiger...I personally have always liked Quisqueyabut i prefer it to stay as it is.

It's not the Haitian "neighbors" that people worry about, its the Haitian illegals. If they stayed neighbors no problem.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Quisqueya makes more sense. But you think foreigners would be able to pronounce this name without renaming it? ex: yuca = yacca in USA.
I am all for recoganization of the quisqueyanos. Hell, they have suffered nothing short of a full blown holocaust. The old world not only brought terror, disease to the new world but they also introduced slavery in its cruelest form. Lets stop celebrating columbus' discovery and start teaching our kids of what sort of atrocities the old world had committed against the new.
The quisqueyanos may not have been Jewish but they have suffered human injustice (in the form of death and disease) far worse than the holocaust victims of the recent modern history.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Yes! Yes! Yes! AZB!!!

Yeah! baby, now, you have been the only ONE! on this forum to fully comprehand the Tiger......I LOVE IT! Now you see what I've been saying all along AZB. And it's all so damn simple!....i'm so glad AZB that you really thought about it.Yet, i'm so disappointed that none of my own people on this forum could'nt even comprehand me or even be a bit supportive (except for MONDONGO) demonstrating the blind condition they are in. So you can see my point super clearly now and how long did my original post brought nothing but garbage out of the mouths of some of these forum participents claiming to be so "D"! Opposing my truths, not wanting to see reason and common sense!! AZB don't let anyone on this planet tell you that all the Tainos of our beautiful QUISQUEYA were wiped out! NO! NO WAY! THOSE 10% WHO SURVIVED ARE WALKING ALL OVER OUR STREETS TODAY, HAVE BECOME MILLIONS AND THE DAY OF AWAKENING WILL COME AND I'M ONE OF THOSE WHO IS HERE TO HELP MY QUISQUEYANOS WAKE-UP! AND AS FOR THE REST OF THE CONFUSED (D) ONES...WELL IT'S JUST TOO BAD!
Tainos are everywhere!! and those people who don't or refuse to be believe it are part of the continuous oppressers of the real identity of the 73% of Marronsitos Quisqueyanos. The types of Gov'nts that have been in existance since it's inception in the 1850's and up have been nothing but corrupt, selfish, self indulgent, full of empty pride politicians with NO real foundation!
But mark my words AZB..THE QUISQUEYANOS WILL EVENTUALLY FORM THEIR OWN STATE! AND HAVE A REAL PURPOSE! OUR ISLAND HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRAMPLED ON AND TOSS BY FOREIGN POWERS and supported by people with the mentalities of CRISS COLON and others just like him.

Go girl! you can now hang-out with the Tiger!!

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
It's EL

El Jefe said:
TW,
Unfortunately in all the history books, dictionaries etc, Hispaniola refers to the whole island. Now if you COULD figure some way of chopping off the haitian portion???

If they were to change the name, I hate to say this, tiger...I personally have always liked Quisqueyabut i prefer it to stay as it is.

It's not the Haitian "neighbors" that people worry about, its the Haitian illegals. If they stayed neighbors no problem.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
It's EL JEFE!

El Jefe said:
TW,

[/QUOTE

WOW! JEFE..I sincerely thought that you weren't going to speak to me anymore!...but now, you sound like someone i like to speak with. I don't have a problem with good communication or a difference of opinion but, I must always pursue reality and truth. You say, " I PERSONALLY LIKE QUISQUEYA " And I say GREAT! It's a beautiful name very unique. Jefe this is a very deep matter indeed and I really feel that the present name is to connected with an enslaved torturous pass and we as a free people must really move on. Just because Juan Pablo Duarte and his party 150 yrs. ago or so named the island DR.. in no way makes us that! you understand where I'm coming from and where the reality of the matter starts. I feel that in order for our people to advance and start with a new ideology, we must first get rid of our present name and system, or nothing will ever change. Now Jefe, doesn't all of this remind you of my original post? Now I see others having questions on their minds about this great issue..you see what I first started and closed, now it's ringing and it will ring one day to a great apex! remember me when it does.

And remember that "HISPANOLA" means "little spain" another useless name given by those who enforce their ideology upon an innocent people...Jefe you must look at the whole evil intentions of the Spaniards. Many people are tickled by these meaningless names that neither befits the people today nor our culture.

LONG LIVE THE QUISQUEYANO PEOPLE OF THE ISLAND OF QUISQUEYA! FOR HER NAME MEANS "BEAUTIFUL ISLAND."

TIGER

Last edited:

Kundalini

Feb 5, 2002
Tiger, you sound to me more of a Pussycat than a Tiger. Better yet, you're more Pussy than Cat. You betray your Nation and yet you glorifies yourself fot it. I'm a veteran from the Vietnam war, and let me tell, my friend, it takes more than a Tiger to make it through a war. If you want to be a "brown nose", that's your business.

You and Golo should face a firing squad for traitors.

VIVA LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA CON SU BANDERA TRI-COLOR Y SU ESCUDO INVENCIBLE.

ADIOS, TRAIDOR.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Kundalini's cheap existance!

Kundalini said:
Tiger, you sound to me more of a Pussycat than a Tiger. Better yet, you're more Pussy than Cat. You betray your Nation and yet you glorifies yourself fot it. I'm a veteran from the Vietnam war, and let me tell, my friend, it takes more than a Tiger to make it through a war. If you want to be a "brown nose", that's your business.

You and Golo should face a firing squad for traitors.

VIVA LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA CON SU BANDERA TRI-COLOR Y SU ESCUDO INVENCIBLE.

ADIOS, TRAIDOR.

Kundalini...Listen to how SICK your mind condition is, you went to Vietnam as a slave!! to serve the greety mind of the white mans
interest! The U.S.gov'nt went to interfere in the internal struggle of the vietnamese people for their self determination. The U.S. tried to impliment by force their ideology upon a people who had been already oppress by the French and the French got their ass kicked! rightfully so! You Kundalini have no justice in you whatsoever. I know three vietnam veterens who feel ashamed at the way the U.S. gov'nt use them FOR NOTHING!..Sending young innocent Americans to die FOR NOTHING! You must be out of your mind..you're just another servent! close minded with no self respect and "0" identity!

Your service to the army is gotten you nowhere! For all..you and your kind think nothing but violence. If you had just a bit of consciousness in your little head you would have never serve that meaningless call and for the money business of the U.S.
gov'nt. The Vietnamese people had never done a single harm to the United States. You let the white man use you, so that they can install their COCA COLA , MCDONALDS, IBM, THEIR FACTORIES FOR LESS THEN CHEAP LABOR AND THE LIST GOES ON! And the list goes on. Lucky for the Vietnamese people who were really determind to fight the infidels, UNINVITED INVADERS! You fool! if you had read " Ho Chi Minhs book on Revolution." you would have never gone to Vietnam, instead, you would have done yourself overwhelmingly good by not participating in murder!

I don't like insulting people but, some people warrented and deserve it like you.....I like people like GOLO and MONDONGO because they will never become blind servents. The Vietnamese people rejected this attempt at changing their destiny. Now Vietnam has been a sovereign nation in peace with their own system that works for them. You would'nt dare hear President G.BUSH add Vietnam as part of being " AXIS OF EVIL." What the U.S. gov'nt could'nt do in Vietnam they succeeded in doing to the DR!!

You said " it takes more then a Tiger to make it through a war."
Tell me..where does it get one to?..let's see..the grave, insanity, lost of your limbs, the killing of little innocent babies and children, the rapping of women. I never want a war to break out in my homeland. But el indio ENRIQUILLO and some of my other brave
anscesters fought to the death against this same ideology that you supported, in your ignorance. My war doesn't hurt a single soul and it takes the power of the mind! not an M16.

AND FINALLY: THE WORD DOMINICAN MUST BE WIPED OUT OF OUR EXISTING ISLAND ONCE AND FOR ALL! JUST BECAUSE A SON OF A SPANIARD AND HIS GROUP OF DEVOTED FOLLOWERS OF THE " DOMINICAN ORDER", DECIDED TO CURSE THE ISLAND WITH A MEDIEVAL TITLE DOSEN'T MEAN THAT WE ARE THAT! NO WAY! ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT AWAKEN TO THAT REALITY IN THEIR HEART THINK SO.

TIGERS WAR IS A WAR OF SELF CONSCIOUSNESS, TRUTH, SELF AWARENESS AND SELF DETERMINATION!! I WANT PEOPLE TO BE FREE! OF THIS FALSE NAME THAT HAS THE BLOOD OF OUR TAINO ANSCESTERS ALL OVER IT! EVERYTIME I HEAR ONE OF MY PEOPLE CALL HIMSELF THE "D" WORD, UNKNOWINGLY THEY STAB THEMSELVES ALL OVER!

TIGER STANDS!....KUNDALINI MY CAUSE IS TRUTHFUL AND CLEAN
SO BROTHER, RESPECT!.......PERHAPS? YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN MY CAUSE? IT'S A NOBLE THING AND IT WILL TAKE MANY YEARS.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]Tony C[/B] said:
Ok Tiger! Lets try this one more time!
Quisqueya is a name that was invented by a European map maker. He thought is sounded Indian. The name that the Indians used was Haity(sic)
Tony C.
Quisqueya is a bona-fide Taino word. Check your history book again. And the spelling is H A I T I.

Janice

Jan 12, 2002
Tiger's just a smokin

And I could use some of it to wind down today.

It amazes me how warped the human mind can become from abuse or disease, poor thing

danagos

Jan 1, 2002
Get Some Help "tiger"

tiger said:
last year here in New York City. I was meant to be killed at the Carnigie Deli murders.....
that nite, was only me and a companion and the owner of the apt., the next evening he and his accomplice returned and gagged and shot 5 peaceful and innocent people, all in the head!....YOU WONDER WHY? HE DID'NT DO IT THE PREVIOUS EVENING?....BECAUSE HE DAMN WELL KNEW THAT THE PERSON IN HIS PRESENCE WAS A BRAVE AND LIGHTNING EXPLOSIVE FREAKING QUISQUEYANO!! TIGER!

The "Carnegie Deli" murders were a result of two thugs ripping off drug dealers. That you claim to have been in their apartment might hold some clues to your state of mind.

Janice states that you might be "a smokin'". Nah, too peaceful and meditative. I think probably "a-sniffin'" or "a-injectin'" is more like it. She is on the mark about what abuse can do to the mind though.

"tigrito", you sound like a very young, very high egomaniac. Do us all (& yourself) a favor, lay off the chemicals and the paragraphs in CAPS!

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
Win win situation.

Ok, as long as we get rid of the l-o-n-g name we have right now I'll go for Quisqueya. Not that I like it but it's a step in the right direction. (I was more inclined to use something like "Champola").

This in turn will get us more American tourists; the ones that bring more money. I'm convinced the reason why we don't get more of them is because they don't like our name.
You see, Americans are always in a rush and like to shorten the name of everything. Like Richard:'Dick'; an antogonistic individual: 'Dick'; a reproductive organ: 'Dick', and so on. They lengthen names only when necessary and with a little help from adrenalin, as in tiger: 'dick head'. sorry Bud:D

And alas, since we are getting a new name we'll be getting a new flag. So far so good.

Next in the agenda is plastic explosives. Lots of it. I want to level that ugly Columbus Lighthouse. No Italian deserves awards of any kind until they apologize in public for the Fiat 131.
No fanfare for Columbus, after all he's not Bugsy Seagal.

Pepe

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Go! Pib

Yeah! Pib you can hang out with the Tiger! members of my family were laughing at Tony-c's fabricated dream about this so called map maker naming our homeland...tell us his name Tony c.

tiger is all good.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
danagos out of touch!

Yo! you're talking all ga-ga..you don't even have a clue! of what took place in that apt. Some of the highist professionals of N.Y.C
visited that cozy place..and that's all I will say about it. If you don't have anything constructive to say please go back into the
hole you came from.

Tiger!

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Re: Win win situation.

Pepe said:
Ok, as long as we get rid of the l-o-n-g name we have right now I'll go for Quisqueya. Not that I like it but it's a step in the right direction. (I was more inclined to use something like "Champola").

This in turn will get us more American tourists; the ones that bring more money. I'm convinced the reason why we don't get more of them is because they don't like our name.
You see, Americans are always in a rush and like to shorten the name of everything. Like Richard:'Dick'; an antogonistic individual: 'Dick'; a reproductive organ: 'Dick', and so on. They lengthen names only when necessary and with a little help from adrenalin, as in tiger: 'dick head'. sorry Bud:D

And alas, since we are getting a new name we'll be getting a new flag. So far so good.

Next in the agenda is plastic explosives. Lots of it. I want to level that ugly Columbus Lighthouse. No Italian deserves awards of any kind until they apologize in public for the Fiat 131.
No fanfare for Columbus, after all he's not Bugsy Seagal.

Pepe

Pepe..now you're getting closer to my idea!..and soon everybody will be going down with my logical choice of Quisqueya, which is the natural name given by our beautiful anscestors. The "Dick"
thing is not classy at all...you're just trying to impress others and your humor is quite DRY! and down right tired. if you're brave enough! I'll definitly join you on the leveling down of all colonial symbols including all those racist names off our streets and blvd's. I've already designed the new flag and very soon I will put it on screen.

Tiger

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Janice getting Tiger sickness

Janice.....X-man, AZB, Mondongo, Golo, doug, Pib, jjsk, El Jefe and maybe even Pepe? have all heard the Tiger. They are beginning to realize that the Tiger is all powerful, all sound, all man, all peaceful, all good, all right in just noble and truthful quest. But somehow you and danagos came into the show quite late and therefore missed most of the Tigers battles with the people who have no bones!
You mention disease and other ills that fall right in their own face to give your own mind satisfaction. Who can withstand the Tiger?

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT MY PEOPLE AND OUR BEAUTIFUL ISLAND ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO LASH OUT WITH NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE PSYCHOLOGICAL GARBAGE!

POT- has been smoked for thousands of years by people from all professions, don't forget Kennedy, Reagan, Lennon, Marley, J.Garcia, Satch-mo, scientist, doctors etc,..I think you get my point now. Presently there are 45 million people who indulge of the great herb. Big deal, so what!...that was a real cheap shot you and the other late comer took. Try a better angle..and you still might miss it.

Tiger rules again!

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Yes, we've all heard the tiger...

the new leader of "la revolucion" is coming down from the hills (or at least from a crack alley in "jueba yor") to save the country from white oppression! Dang, tiger, chill. Take some valium or prozac or something. Maybe that's your problem. You are off your medication and you've missed your appointments with the shrink.
I don't know why you are angry with the whole world, but if life is that dark for you, you need to go outside and step in front of a truck.
Tired of the tiger,
Bob

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Is it unlikely?

Those who doubt that our lawmakers and decision makers would not dare take on a name change for DR are not very familiar with our politicians. Just look at their daring attempts at fixing up the constitution to meet their personal needs.

I have state time and time again thta the re-election thing will come back again after the congressional elections and that Hipolito Mejia, despite his denials will run again for office. A constitutional change is needed for that. They will do it.

Several months ago I began to hear rumors and talk amongst our hotel industry leaders about the problems we are facing with our name and suggestions about the fact that more people outside of DR know Punta Cana more than Dominican Republic. Likewise, Casa de Campo is a familiar name abroad. These are just hints from our own image makers that our name is wrong in our time. The confusion with Dominica at a recent fair or event are just subtle messages being sent. Something is brewing out there. It will take a long time, but I wouldn't be surprise to see an attempt at a name change.

I favor Quisqueya. I detest the Dominican Republic name. Why should "Republic" be part of a name?

Soon, we will not be countries anymore but corporate communities in an open world.

TW

Status
Not open for further replies.