Name change for the DR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Yeah!! Golo

Perfect Golo..I know deep down inside you, you can see what the Tiger envisions...finally our true identity will once again shine fourth!! QUE VIVA QUISQUEYA!

Golo I'm sure you've taken notice I've been backing you up..although I know you are a Quisqueyano worrier and can defend yourself but united the better..Amen!

Golo can hang out with the BEST TIGER!..SO CAN AZB, X-MAN, JJSK, MONDONG AND MAYBE PEPE. BECAUSE PEPE NEEDS TO APPPRECIATE TIGER A LITTLE MORE AND SAMANA1 NEEDS TO JOIN US, FOR THE TIGER LOVES HIS QUISQUEYANO BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

THE BEST TIGER.

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"AZB" You Go Girl"! Maybe you "Visited" The "Tigerola" when you w

Criss Colon "Roars" while the "Tigerola" snores!! I think I "Smell" a "Lobotomy" in "someones" future! It,s making a come back in severe cases ! I ,for two, like the name Dominican Republic!Dominican Republic!Dominican Republic! Dominican Republic! Sorry,the words glide softly from the tongue! The Spanish Friars must be so pleased that their order is yet "Honoured" for their efforts!Or, Republica Dominicana!Republica Dominicana!Republica Dominicana! Sounds even better en Castillana! I feel a "Poem" coming on! "The Tiger Snores,Criss Colon Roars",and everyone thinks we are a couple of Bores!.....You like to "Get High",I like to be with a "Chick" one more post from you and I,m going to be sick!...I think I once saw you on the "D"Train to "Coney" The Transit Police arrested you for "Exercising your Pony"!...I really feel sorry that you fell on your head,and I regret to inform you that all the "Tainos" are dead!....Criss"The Friar"Colon

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Criss desperately wants attention.

You saw me on what train?..out of the 1/2 a million daily riders! and the past 20 years of me traveling abroad..HaHa! you don't even have the vaguest idea of what I look like!..#2 Get high?..have you witnessed my ghost getting high?..HaHa!....Criss I'm not stuping down to your level because I know very, very well the level that you exist in...My human brother, I know that your heart is unbalanced and your mind desparetely wants to impress those very people who share a helping hand in the deterioration of our deep morals which apparently you have a void to enlight into. For your service to them will be nothing but, ashes, dissipating in the "winds of fury." You need the "keys to internal navigation" catch it!!..to examine what kind of service you bow to and what institution did what to your identity!

TIGER RULES!! "RISE QUISQUEYANOS RISE"! COME JOIN OUR QUISQUEYANO MOVEMENT AND STOP JUDGING YOUR BROTHER.

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Re: Yes, we've all heard the tiger...

AtlantaBob said:
the new leader of "la revolucion" is coming down from the hills (or at least from a crack alley in "jueba yor") to save the country from white oppression! Dang, tiger, chill. Take some valium or prozac or something. Maybe that's your problem. You are off your medication and you've missed your appointments with the shrink.
I don't know why you are angry with the whole world, but if life is that dark for you, you need to go outside and step in front of a truck.
Tired of the tiger,
Bob

SOUTHERN BLUES!!

I'VE HANDLED MANY OTHER DRAGONS. SUCH AS YOUR SOUTHERN BACKWARD MENTALITY BEFORE..IT'S ALWAYS GARBAGE COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS BECAUSE THE DEMONS HAVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR A LONG TIME. BURNING BLACK PEOPLE TO TREES, SLAVERY TILL JUST ABOUT THE OTHER DAY....DRAGGING AN INNOCENT BLACK MAN BEHIND A PICK-UP TRUCK!!....WISHING ME DEATH IN FRONT OF A TRUCK! JUST PROVES MY POINT!......DUD! OUT OF RESPECT FOR SAMANA1 POST.. I'M GONNA DO A SHORT ONE HERE...SO THAT THIS ISSUE CAN BE DEBATED BETWEEN OUR PEOPLE IN A PEACE ATMOSPHERE.

YO!! white people have condemed themselves!....My issue is not about the white race here, it's destructive psychological history speaks for itself! you are definitly not interested in our affairs, mind your own business. Your mentality is hated around the entire planet! starting with your so called leader. And I understand very much that your anciant constitution was written with white people in mind only..and I won't go on..FIN!

TIGER RULES!

Last edited:

rakuda

Dec 5, 2005
It is frustrating when you type in Dominican in the search engine, read the page, only to find that you have been reading about the wrong island. However, Dominican Republican definitely doesn't sound right! Changing the name will have an effect - it creates another strata in Dominican identity which I think is complicated enough without further doing so. Can you suddenly say to millions of people, "You were Dominican, now you are not. Now you are something else which means nothing to you".

asopao

Aug 6, 2005
tiger said:
Kundalini...Listen to how SICK your mind condition is, you went to Vietnam as a slave!! to serve the greety mind of the white mans
interest! The U.S.gov'nt went to interfere in the internal struggle of the vietnamese people for their self determination. The U.S. tried to impliment by force their ideology upon a people who had been already oppress by the French and the French got their ass kicked! rightfully so! You Kundalini have no justice in you whatsoever. I know three vietnam veterens who feel ashamed at the way the U.S. gov'nt use them FOR NOTHING!..Sending young innocent Americans to die FOR NOTHING! You must be out of your mind..you're just another servent! close minded with no self respect and "0" identity!

Your service to the army is gotten you nowhere! For all..you and your kind think nothing but violence. If you had just a bit of consciousness in your little head you would have never serve that meaningless call and for the money business of the U.S.
gov'nt. The Vietnamese people had never done a single harm to the United States. You let the white man use you, so that they can install their COCA COLA , MCDONALDS, IBM, THEIR FACTORIES FOR LESS THEN CHEAP LABOR AND THE LIST GOES ON! And the list goes on. Lucky for the Vietnamese people who were really determind to fight the infidels, UNINVITED INVADERS! You fool! if you had read " Ho Chi Minhs book on Revolution." you would have never gone to Vietnam, instead, you would have done yourself overwhelmingly good by not participating in murder!

I don't like insulting people but, some people warrented and deserve it like you.....I like people like GOLO and MONDONGO because they will never become blind servents. The Vietnamese people rejected this attempt at changing their destiny. Now Vietnam has been a sovereign nation in peace with their own system that works for them. You would'nt dare hear President G.BUSH add Vietnam as part of being " AXIS OF EVIL." What the U.S. gov'nt could'nt do in Vietnam they succeeded in doing to the DR!!

You said " it takes more then a Tiger to make it through a war."
Tell me..where does it get one to?..let's see..the grave, insanity, lost of your limbs, the killing of little innocent babies and children, the rapping of women. I never want a war to break out in my homeland. But el indio ENRIQUILLO and some of my other brave
anscesters fought to the death against this same ideology that you supported, in your ignorance. My war doesn't hurt a single soul and it takes the power of the mind! not an M16.

AND FINALLY: THE WORD DOMINICAN MUST BE WIPED OUT OF OUR EXISTING ISLAND ONCE AND FOR ALL! JUST BECAUSE A SON OF A SPANIARD AND HIS GROUP OF DEVOTED FOLLOWERS OF THE " DOMINICAN ORDER", DECIDED TO CURSE THE ISLAND WITH A MEDIEVAL TITLE DOSEN'T MEAN THAT WE ARE THAT! NO WAY! ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT AWAKEN TO THAT REALITY IN THEIR HEART THINK SO.

TIGERS WAR IS A WAR OF SELF CONSCIOUSNESS, TRUTH, SELF AWARENESS AND SELF DETERMINATION!! I WANT PEOPLE TO BE FREE! OF THIS FALSE NAME THAT HAS THE BLOOD OF OUR TAINO ANSCESTERS ALL OVER IT! EVERYTIME I HEAR ONE OF MY PEOPLE CALL HIMSELF THE "D" WORD, UNKNOWINGLY THEY STAB THEMSELVES ALL OVER!

TIGER STANDS!....KUNDALINI MY CAUSE IS TRUTHFUL AND CLEAN
SO BROTHER, RESPECT!.......PERHAPS? YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN MY CAUSE? IT'S A NOBLE THING AND IT WILL TAKE MANY YEARS.

I agree with you about the name change. I'm in support of changing the name to Quisqueya. Dominican Republic is the longest name in the world, also it is stupid, eurocentric. I saw one time in a newspaper something about " Dominican college". It was about a Catholic order school, so you see confusion coming around. :tired:

I don't agree with you disrespecting U.S war veterans, I'm a veteran myself. never in you puta vida disrespect a war veteran :angry:

This is out of topic, but this disrespect towards the military emanating from the Vietnam war is disgusting. Nowadays, the " college kid" sitting on his ass watching a movie and eating popcorn is the " real hero serving his country". Not the grunt restraining all the lunatics around the world from trying to blow up the U.S

Just tell all our servicemen to leave the job for 24 hours man, to see if you're going to stay being confortable sitting on your ass typing on this board.

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Republica Dominicana. What a mouthful!

Some time ago I proposed a name change and some witty person suggested Rum-ania or Romo-stan or Brugalia or barcelonia or bermudia or merenguia or bachatia or singa-puta. etc. Any of these would be an improvement! Verdad?

cuteDR

Dec 21, 2005
Wats wrong wit yall ppl if we change the name PPL WILL LIKE 4GET OUR HISTORY AND IF U SAY THAT IT JUSTCONTINUES IT THEN UR WRONG 2 KEEP OUR NAME HELPS US REMEMBER OUR HISTORY AND PAST CHANGING THE NAME LETS US THINK DAT THE ONES DAT WANT 2 CHANGE IT R ASHAMED OF BEING DOMINICAN
so i say """I'M NOT GIVING NO F**KIN' NAMES CUZ I DON"T WANT IT 2 BE CHANGEDAND I LUV OUR COUNTRY"S NAME AND IT SHOULD STAY DAT WAY""""

cuteDR

Dec 21, 2005
MAN YALL GETTIN' ME MAD WITH YALL PROPOSITIONS AND STUFF
yall just mad and ashamed of who u r and ur country dats just the reason yall want 2 change its name yall r HATERZ HATERZ HATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Que, Como, eh??

cuteDR said:
MAN YALL GETTIN' ME MAD WITH YALL PROPOSITIONS AND STUFF
yall just mad and ashamed of who u r and ur country dats just the reason yall want 2 change its name yall r HATERZ HATERZ HATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u r 2 dumb 2 no what u talking 'bout. go 2 scool & lern ingles! Ghetto crip! co?o.:tired:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
The Dominican Republic is our name and it should continue to be our name as a nation and as a people.

If people want to call us something else, then try to invent a new nickname, but the official name should stay.

Other countries with a mouthful are:

1. The United States of America
2. United Arab Emirates
3. The United Kingdom
4. The Peoples Democratic Republic of China

However, people have not proposed changing those countries name! Instead they have either shorten and/or invented a nickname:

1. America or the US
2. UAE or the Emirates (sometimes collectively referred to as simply Dubay though this is the name of a city in the UAE)
3. The UK, sometimes simply as England as the distate of the non-English parts of the UK.
4. China

We have other problems to worry about, name change is not a priority of any kind and useless.

People around the world already equate the name Dominican Republic with beautiful beaches, nice people, and a wonderful vacation spot. Why create a totally new wave of confusion?

-NAL

cuteDR

Dec 21, 2005
$hut up Don Juan if i wanna rite like this is cuz i want 2 and its not ur problem and i already go 2 skool unlike u i guess. and wat if i'm ghetto biatch uh?... so $hut yo @$$ up and go get a life...

Status
Not open for further replies.