need some advice from dominican females

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
lildog3001 said:
ya ive told her mine and it doesnt bother her. But i mean dont you think your partner has a right to know what kind of history you have? You dont want to have a relationship where you cant trust your partner right?

Looks like lack of trust is the problem already otherwise you wouldn't likely be on this board asking our opinion. Trust is built over time not overnight, and people might have done things in their earlier years that later on they might not repeat nor be particularly proud of, but their actions today are, to me, more indicative of character. You are talking about a really young girl.....who later on may or may not be very proud or wanting to discuss what she may have done.

Helpmann - too funny!

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
lildog3001 said:
Ya but too her family shes an angel.. Nobody knows that she is like this. She hasnt even told her mother she lost her virginity or about anything shes done. They still believe shes a virgin. She doesnt tell anybody about her history except for her cousins and compared to what theyve done shes a little angel.
Well,

I don't know how she feels about being your little angel

The fact that she told you hat her mother does not even know of her losing her virginity and promiscuity should answer your question right there, that it is not acceptable to be a whore.

She also knows that her actions are not too common since she has not told her mother.

I don't think that this is the right girl for you.

Just take her for what she is .......... A piece of a$$ that you can toss anytime you get tired of. Just make sure that you put your hat on before you do anything.

Piso Mojado

*** Sock-puppet ***
Oct 19, 2005
Wow...

She must really give good head. Yes, everything she said is true. You should marry her. But alway's remember...

Use a rubba, bubba! Till you're married, that is. Then it's "community property".

Cuidado,
Piso Mojado

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
lildog3001 said:
Hi ive been dating my girlfriend now for about 4 months. WE go to college together and we really do love each other. Im the first non dominican she has been with. We started to have oral sex about the second week in the relationship and sex after the first month. i asked her to tell me about her past and she was reluctant. She said that dominican women usuallly dont like to tell their current boyfriend about their past. Is that true?Also she told me that dominican girls usually date guys who are older than them. She told me she went out with a 28 year old guy when she was just 17 which is crazy to me but apparently accepted by dominicans. Is that also true? And she told me that dominican girls like have sex with a lot of guys and they are not called bad if they do their work in school. Is that also true? She told me she had oral sex with her boyfriend who was 20 when she was just 13!That really shocked me but i somehow got over it. Do dominican girls usually start that young?I wanna know just for my sanity because to me i think thats just too young but i guess in DR this is common???I would like to know what you girls think about this. Is DR that highly sexual a counttry where the girls usually start that young?thanks for any advice

The past is the past.

Focus on the present and the future.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
I was not going to reply since you asked for advice from Dominican ladies....but then I saw all sorts of characters were putting their two cents in.

IMO, your girl IS somewhat naive and innocent. What kind of playa would be stupid enough to tell you the truth. A seasoned vet, as posted earlier, woulda given ya the "just two" story.

That said, yes many 13 year olds have sex. Yes, a lot of what she said CAn be true, depending on her socioeconomic class.

And you should focus on the most important thing here - she tried to be/was very honnest with you. Don't take that lightly.

Had you asked me such a question, you would've ben given the "just two" answer. Not that it is true, not that I like to lie, but .... really, a gentleman should never ask those kinds of questions. Savvy men can infer all sorts of things from other actions and habits a gal has.

So, I think she is as nice as she can be coming from a culture where things ARE done differently. And you should just enjoy and treat her nice.

But never again ask that stupid question. An older lady will see how naive YOU are. NO offense intended. Just trying to help you smooth out your "game."

Oh and lastly, most Latin men are jealous and don't want to hear about her past. And a woman would not bring it up, for one thing - she doesn't want to show that she is still into her past guy(s).

So, live in the present. And start paying attention to what she DOES, and lay off of what you ask and how she answers. Enjoy m'ijo!

lildog3001

Jan 24, 2006
Thats Sama....thats the REALEST and BESt advice anyone has given me in this post...Everything you said was dead on point and i will definitely learn from this.Thanks for the help.

May 31, 2005
I thought that you were a Dominican lady samanasuenos. I must have had it all mixed up then... Are you at least a lady?

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
I know, I know, but answering you directly would be so ... I dunno ... masculine. I find that circular feminine logic works better for me.

Male or Female - what do you think handsome? xxx Sam

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Mr_DR said:
This girl was not showed how to value herself as a woman.
She most likely did not have good examples from her peers
and it also sounds like she has much more growing to do.
She definately does not come from a respectable family.

Quick question, Mr_DR: do you live in the DR?

Now that is definitely something I don't agree with. I'm saying it from experience, since I personally witnessed alot of the opposite happening down there. Some of the most promiscuous girls happen to be from those so-called "respectable" families. I went to some pretty "respectable" schools down there where the kids were mostly from "respectable" families as well. There is a place called the CNE, Centro Nacional de Estadisticas, or National Statistics Center. They keep track of every single reported case of HIV or AIDS in the DR and guess who are the social group that has the fastest rate of new cases in the past few years. It ain't the lower class anymore, it's the upper-middle class, more specifically young females. Now, imagine the amount of cases that don't get reported because the "respectable" family of a young female paid to keep the whole issue hush-hush. It's all relative.

I know that some people get carried away with what others have to say on this board regarding women in the DR.........anyways, the thing is, that you can't judge a book by its cover and assume that the girl doesn't come from a respectable family, so therefore she must be a whore. I can smell the BS that a Dominican woman is giving me from a mile away regardless of how rich she is, it ain't that hard to smell it either and they try to deny stuff, just like Lildog3001 had to deal with. Ask CC what to do when it comes to an issue like that :p

Lildog, the past is the past, just make sure you rubber up every time and get tested for STDs as soon as possible, and take her along so both of yall can get tested at the same time. If everything checks out A-OK, then you just keep having fun and forget about the past and always wear a rubber. I recommend Trojan Magnums, most comfortable condoms I've used so I buy them by the dozen ;)

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Jon S. said:

Now that is definitely something I don't agree with. I'm saying it from experience, since I personally witnessed alot of the opposite happening down there. Some of the most promiscuous girls happen to be from those so-called "respectable" families. I went to some pretty "respectable" schools down there where the kids were mostly from "respectable" families as well. There is a place called the CNE, Centro Nacional de Estadisticas, or National Statistics Center. They keep track of every single reported case of HIV or AIDS in the DR and guess who are the social group that has the fastest rate of new cases in the past few years. It ain't the lower class anymore, it's the upper-middle class, more specifically young females. Now, imagine the amount of cases that don't get reported because the "respectable" family of a young female paid to keep the whole issue hush-hush. It's all relative.

I know that some people get carried away with what others have to say on this board regarding women in the DR.........anyways, the thing is, that you can't judge a book by its cover and assume that the girl doesn't come from a respectable family, so therefore she must be a whore. I can smell the BS that a Dominican woman is giving me from a mile away regardless of how rich she is, it ain't that hard to smell it either and they try to deny stuff, just like Lildog3001 had to deal with. Ask CC what to do when it comes to an issue like that :p

Lildog, the past is the past, just make sure you rubber up every time and get tested for STDs as soon as possible, and take her along so both of yall can get tested at the same time. If everything checks out A-OK, then you just keep having fun and forget about the past and always wear a rubber. I recommend Trojan Magnums, most comfortable condoms I've used so I buy them by the dozen ;)

I agree with you!!! ;)

Japanese-made condoms are also very good. I used to have ones that glow in the dark. lol

lildog3001

Jan 24, 2006
Jon S. said:

ya well lucky for me she took a papsmear test because she had an allergic reaction to a laundry detergent and she had no std's or no problems at all. The thing is that at the beginning of the relationship we asked each other mutually about our past. She told me she had only been with one guy sexually...Then after i admitted to her that i had only been with 1 girl after telling her id been with 4 she told me the truth about her past. So thats a positive sign if she was willing to admit the truth.And ya i use magnum xl's man...never leave home without. Walmart has them crazy cheap. 12 for about $6...a lot cheaper than you would pay elsewhere.

May 31, 2005
A Pap Smear is not an STD test. They can do an STD test if you ask for it but just because you go to the doctor to get a Pap Smear it does not mean that you will automatically get tested for STDs. Most of the times you have to ask for it.

Stodgord

Bronze
Nov 19, 2004
Funny how some men try to subliminally profess their endownment.

magnum xl's. Yeah right (unless you are black or carribean Latino). LOL.