need some advice from dominican females

lildog3001

Jan 24, 2006
ya i know but they did not know what was wrong with her so they had to check for stds to make sure it wasnt an infection of some sort... And i am from the carribean but i in know way tried to make myself seem like something im not by stating magnum xls...its just that they are more comfortable and go on a lot easier than the regular ones...

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Dragonfly32837 said:
A Pap Smear is not an STD test. They can do an STD test if you ask for it but just because you go to the doctor to get a Pap Smear it does not mean that you will automatically get tested for STDs. Most of the times you have to ask for it.

EXACTLY and this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!

A Pap Smear and an STD are two separate tests!!!

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Dragonfly32837 said:
Potato Salad! You were lost for a while. Nice to have you and your replys back! :)

Thank you for your kind words. It's nice to see you and everyone else! :classic:

greatdaddymack28

May 7, 2006
get a life, man!

Boy, what's with u guys in this forum? I know i never been to the dominican republic and hopefully i will, you guys gotta stop talking bout a girl's nice butt , b/c she's nice. I heard the women there are not through sites i been in about the country. But i'll exercise common sense and sanity when i'm going to find a lady there, dont want her to use me for the dinero and i'll learn some hablo espanol, muy bien.;)