need sum help

Carolina181

May 9, 2010
welll im not going to lie...i do have feelings for this guy...and its not like that i dont get guys n my area...i do know that he cant give me nothing...its just hard to explain...sometimes i dont understand myself why im hanging on this guy

Carolina181

May 9, 2010
yea i do know that it is true he plays baseball in da states i searched him on google and i saw his pictures....he dont make a lot of money...he told me he is going to get like a 1300$ a month plus free lodging...that sure isnt a lot. he never told me someone is sick...he just tells me he is broke...at least he is honest...lol...but i think it probably is a good idea to cut off da money to see if he is really interested...i guess that the only way to see if he cares about me or only da money.

Carolina181

May 9, 2010
my dominican jsut asked me today if i can send him like a 80 to 100$$ because he says he needs some underwear...this is no joke...he said he dont have any underwear anymore

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Isn't it sad to see a train wreck coming but you can't do a thing about it? Stop, stop, stop, and no one hears you screaming.
Sigh!!

Reactions: Bronxboy

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
my dominican jsut asked me today if i can send him like a 80 to 100$$ because he says he needs some underwear...this is no joke...he said he dont have any underwear anymore

100. Bucks buys a lot of underwear. Maybe that's why you love him so much, he wears an xtra xtra large. lol
And that's probably why women don't send me money, I wear a small.....

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
baggy.jpg
sorry i had to do it again

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009

Really, why dont YOU ask him for money? Just so he can see how it feels.

Plus, underwear? Tell him to go in the backyard with some twine(cuerda) and tie some banana leaves together(and I am serious here). This gives a new twist to the banana hammock.

Dont send him money for undies($100 are you crazy?????? He dont need no stinkin' britches!!!!), because what he means is he WANTS designer undies(Polo, Calvin Klein). Its time for him to Mormon-up like Brigham Young and make himself those Knickerbocker drawers.

Reactions: Celt202

el forastero

Bronze
Oct 25, 2009

Carolina181

May 9, 2010
you people are right....but isnt it crazy that he dont even try to make up some excuses like oh my mom is sick or something like that?? it would probably be more clever...i mean i do know that he dont have money at the moment, because he only gets paid when it is season and he gets his first pay cheque on the 12 of June.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
100. Bucks buys a lot of underwear. Maybe that's why you love him so much, he wears an xtra xtra large. lol
And that's probably why women don't send me money, I wear a small.....

LMAO!!!! You are a trip!!!
SHALENA

Feb 15, 2005
yea i do know that it is true he plays baseball in da states i searched him on google and i saw his pictures....he dont make a lot of money...he told me he is going to get like a 1300$ a month plus free lodging...that sure isnt a lot. he never told me someone is sick...he just tells me he is broke...at least he is honest...lol...but i think it probably is a good idea to cut off da money to see if he is really interested...i guess that the only way to see if he cares about me or only da money.

"cut off "da money" you sound like a fake. It's hard to believe that someone from Europe speaks exactly like someone from da hood.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
"cut off "da money" you sound like a fake. It's hard to believe that someone from Europe speaks exactly like someone from da hood.

I was thinking the exact same thing !!!!!!!
Somehow your English is weird: you write like a native but with mistakes which kinda look intentional.

Starting to thing that your story is bogus....
Come on, What kind of grown man ask money for underwear ????

Last edited: