New and current info on Moon Palace - Punta Cana

sfrank

Nov 28, 2006
Moon Palace Photos January 4 & 9, 2009

Here is a link to some exterior photos of the Moon Palace I took within the week. The first 14 views are from the beach and walkway area on January 4th. The last 6 are from the outside of the entrance driving by on January 9th. This does not show inside any buildings.

travel.webshots.com/album/569602046oUCHcH

bellakins

May 31, 2008
Has Moon Palace opened?

What's the story there with Moon Palace? What I can see of the photos, there looks like a lot more to finish.

chiefjimmy

Jan 13, 2009
I am going there the week of feb. 14th -20, will there be a lot for us to do there, will there be a lot of construction going on? It looks like there is still a lot for them to complete. Sorry for all the questions I guess pictures from grand opening will help when someone posts them. Thanks

Nutnbetr

Nov 28, 2008
Newest photos

I FOUND THESE PICS. LOOKS A LOT BETTER THAN WHAT WE'VE SEEN SO FAR!

?webshots.com/album/569630711IwqNsP?

bellakins

May 31, 2008
Is Moon Palace open?

The "Grand Opening" was supposed to be this past weekend.
Does anyone have any specific knowledge about this event???
Pictures with no tourists is not a good sign!!!
Pleases can someone provide an update.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
not, yet.
in a week the first visitors should be back home and bring hopefully a review, feedback aso.
did still not hear talking about that "opening" here around the area.
happy travel
Mike

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Anyone recently return with any news yet? How about pictures.

Any help is appreciated,

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
it is something rare.
the first visitors should be back by now, but nowhere a review as far as my knowledge.
maybe they are still not open and those first visitors there been just some invited travel agents aso, and those may not write bad news, they wanna sell vacations.
Mike

Nutnbetr

Nov 28, 2008
There are reviews on another site. People are there and having a good time. There still are some things not available but it sounds like the service is very good and new things are available daily. It's all what you make it.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
looking on the rates for the palace i would say it should be perfect to be worth the bucks.
if i book a great deal on a newly opened resort i know/expect that some things are not ready, yet aso, but the uppopping rates for the palace would easily allow to spend a great time at any other resort in PC, up and running professional.
i read some threads from people who are/been there and it sounds like there's a very small portion of the later huge resort open/in use, at 2 different spots. the entrance area is still a full construction site.
Mike

lennyshomes

Jan 29, 2009
im here now it is like a gost town its kind of nice there is no wait for anything, food is good, drinks are good service is A+, You get as many free masssages as you want, they gave out some Free fully inclusive trips when i got here. I had a GREAT first day here, they also have free excursians they are giving

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
welcome to the bord Lenny.
thanks for sharing your first day impressions.
when you have the time or after your vaca please let us know more details about what is open/available aso, maybe you can include some fotos, too.
in the meanwhile:
have a pleasant stay on our lil Isle
Mike

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
We are now going there every tuesday to do our show, The entrance still looks like a bombsite but i am going to go very soon for that sneaky peek that i promised. My husband says there seem to be alot of guests, some apparently were bumped to Eden NH the first week.

I will try and remember to take some photos.