• Thread starter "The Tourist Watcher"
  • Start date

New Debate:Dollar Power VS Peso Power

L

Loren

Valium

is a drug that is prescribed to people to calm them down when they are incojonado about something.

Valium = "Tranquiiiiiilat?."

L

Loren

Bahamas

Haitians have become an issue in the Bahamas, you're right. the Bahamas is such a small country (275000 total people) that the resources are not there to deal with it. There could be more Haitians than Bahamians eventually. Could the Canadian support be a cultural affinity among francophones?

P.S. The Bahamians still dont have a hatred towards the Haitians.

M

mondongo

You're abosolutely right,Loren

I have been trading futures for many years: German Bund, Swiss Franc,Soybeans,cattle,etc. It is a stomach churming experirence. I made lots of money, then lost lots of money. Its not a game for the faint of heart.

L

Loren

Buy options...

and on futures contracts and limit your downside exposure to the price of the option. You can always let the contract expire.

M

mondongo

Re: Buy options...

have you traded or are trading futures and/or options? you fall into a unique group of people who even understand what an option on futures is. BTW, I did, and still do, use options not only for commodity futures but also for stocks and stock indexes. Trading futures will keep you awake at night.

L

Loren

The worst thing that can happen

is you let a contract expire and they call you up and ask "where do you want this trainload of corn?" Talk about a brick in your stomach!

S

Stephen Hadley

Re: See you in 6 months

Volitility is king if you know how to use it

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: The worst thing that can happen

Can you imagine Criss Colon and El Jefecito dealing with corn futures and letting their contract expire? What are they going to do with all that corn dumped in their already full silos in Kankakee and Streator, Ill.? hehehe! I take risks but I like to sleep well at night.

TW