New photos on the member photo board - proud or shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Well....I didn't find anything 'suspicious"

or offensive about them but I could see where the comment was heading.
Keep in mind that this is DR1 and many of the people who live in the DR or visit frequently know all too well what goes on here in the "sex" trade. Even Hippo in a public speech once made a comment on how well the 'prostitution' industry was doing. Also I live in an area where it was very common to see 65-70 yr old men with children under the age of 14 on a regular basis and their 'boasting' was often overheard! Not as common now but still occurs.
So jersey don't be too offended just remember where the comments are coming from and remember to take a good look at some of the other photos posted in the gallery. Many of them are 'very' suggestive.
It helps when one doesn't "judge" too quickly but takes the time to get to know the person/situation/culture etc. a little better before making pronouncements.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
If someone found the picture disturbing, sending an email to Jersey319 would have sufficed. He in turn, would have probably ask Rob to remove it. All fair and square. In many an ocassion I have done so when I believed the poster unsuspectingly made a "faux pas", probably because they don't know the "local mentality". Airing it on the board was not the best way to do it.

Surely they didn't really mean it, but one has to think that these things can hurt before you go say things you might regret, or that can hurt an unsuspecting victim. I am sure they (you know who) will do it the right way the next time.

"Stone trown and word spoken cannot be reverted"

BTW, if Rob decides to delete some posts in this thread I'll be more than happy to see mine go down the toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.