New to site, have a question ?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
are we keeping this thread open because theres not much happening ? - it seems done to death

Just because there isnt much going on is not a reason to close. Some of these threads stay open indefinitely as long as no one gets out of line.

I will let the OP come back and tell us what he thinks.;)

Reactions: mike l

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
There should be no more age difference than the age of the girl. Nuf said.

So using "Bush-e-matics, for an 18 year old that would be:

18 (Her age) + 18 (Calculated age allowance) = 36 (Resulting age difference)

18 + 36 = 54 (Mates maximum age)

I can accept those calculations

Reactions: Eddy

JuanGonzo19

Dec 23, 2010
Hello everyone thanks for all great feedback. Well I just talked to this girl, everyday and she is very nice. I spoke to her mother and grandmother on the phone on Christmas and New Years Eve.They were very nice.She has told her whole family about me and they all want to meet me.Yes there is a big difference but I am a very young 38 years old.She is a homey type of girl, she stated she likes to stay home.

I think she is very nice and I feel I have found a good one.Let me know what you think ?

JuanGonzo19

Dec 23, 2010
Texas Gringo, I live in Michigan. And I have always been attracted to Dominican women, I think of all the Latin women, their my type.That's what I like.

Texas Gringo

Feb 22, 2010
^^^^gonzo...well hell- i can't argue with u on that one...

although I am a bit more open...i've gotten hooked on mulatas/morenas...

just not african american ones...

weird...

ah well.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
8 pages?
Yeah" The Abuela is great and loves me to leetle pieces. My girl is rich and beautiful.Never need money.

Live long and happy my friend.Make many fine babies and make your mother proud!
Stay thirsty my friend.

Why oh why?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
So using "Bush-e-matics, for an 18 year old that would be:

18 (Her age) + 18 (Calculated age allowance) = 36 (Resulting age difference)

18 + 36 = 54 (Mates maximum age)

I can accept those calculations

Agree but look at the other side. I’m 66 years old and rather be in the company of an 18 year old. Some are actually quite knowledgeable. I can put up with their teenage stuff, cell phones etc. Actually they’re a lot of fun and make me laugh. At my age, laughter is very important. Older women 25 plus, on the contrary are frustrated. I don’t want to listen about the problems they had with their ex boyfriend or husband, the problems they have with their kids etc. etc. To me it’s boring. Been there, done that and don’t want to talk about it. The young girls see someone who respects her, treats her decently and is not continually all over her for sex. Those I’ve talked to prefer sex with older guys. More experience and not so much in a rush to prove how macho they are and usually give them more pleasure.

Disclaimer. I am happily married to a 65 year old woman and don’t mess around. But, I have occasions to go out with girls 18 to 22 (non romantic just hang out) and they’re a lot of fun.

Last edited:

GEF girl

Oct 20, 2010
Agree but look at the other side. I?m 66 years old and rather be in the company of an 18 year old. Some are actually quite knowledgeable. I can put up with their teenage stuff, cell phones etc. Actually they?re a lot of fun and make me laugh. At my age, laughter is very important. Older women 25 plus, on the contrary are frustrated. I don?t want to listen about the problems they had with their ex boyfriend or husband, the problems they have with their kids etc. etc. To me it?s boring. Been there, done that and don?t want to talk about it. The young girls see someone who respects her, treats her decently and is not continually all over her for sex. Those I?ve talked to prefer sex with older guys. More experience and not so much in a rush to prove how macho they are and usually give them more pleasure.

Disclaimer. I am happily married to a 65 year old woman and don?t mess around. But, I have occasions to go out with girls 18 to 22 (non romantic just hang out) and they?re a lot of fun.

Yes Eddy I also like to hang out with my grandfather... and when my grandmother was still alive the people in the old age home were a lot of fun!

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Those I?ve talked to prefer sex with older guys. More experience and not so much in a rush to prove how macho they are and usually give them more pleasure.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Of course they do Eddy. I mean, why would they possibly tell you otherwise.:tired:

Vince.

Reactions: Bronxboy