nightlife and boyfriend in DR

donP

Dec 14, 2008
The Odd One Out

Every watch a rooster mate with a chicken? Talk about slam, bam, thank you ma'am!

And the sankie lovers should always remember the old joke line:
"Thank you ma'am, thank you ma'am, thank you Jos? :bunny: , thank you ma'am...."

donP

Reactions: Tamborista

arg1118

Mar 11, 2010
No hago comentario

2. Is macho better? I ve been told machista es wack.
3. Ha! smooth and machista are oxymorons

I dont know man, I think you re overestimating your loveman ways from interactions with women who "arent supposed to know better".

You are entitled to opinion. No way of proving or disproving.
No hago comentario aunque sea un Lothario....

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
This thread...............

Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'...much like Kimberly.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
You are entitled to opinion. No way of proving or disproving.
No hago comentario aunque sea un Lothario....

JDJones said:
I've been told more times than I care to remember by local girls, that guys here talk the talk, but when it comes time to do the deed, they're like chickens.

Every watch a rooster mate with a chicken? Talk about slam, bam, thank you ma'am!

So how can it not be proven? Just ask the other participant in your affairs. Easy as baked bean pie.

arg1118

Mar 11, 2010
I do

JDJones said:
I've been told more times than I care to remember by local girls, that guys here talk the talk, but when it comes time to do the deed, they're like chickens.

So how can it not be proven? Just ask the other participant in your affairs. Easy as baked bean pie.

I have had and no complaints yet. I am sure someone will have some witty rebuttal that simply repeats what has been stated or puts the burden of proof on me. The truth is, does it really matter? No, the banter, it can be somewhat entertaining, thus I reply. History has shown the insecure are those who try and tear others down.... So why are people "hating" Mr. x.... I can only assume feelings of inadequacy....:rambo:

joebanks

Jul 30, 2010
Merangue Joe

Kimberely: Unless you look like T-Rex, you will have Dominican Men all over you, and I mean all over you, and the musica is great. I am from Jupiter Florida and I am taking Merange and Salsa lessons getting ready for my trip in August. I have been there 12 times and love the Dominican people, their food, and music. You should take time to see the country especially the campos (mountains) you couldn't meet nicer people. There is a cave in Santo Domingo, La Guacara Taina that has been turned into a Disco. The Taino Indians. the original Dominican's used to hold sacrifices in the cave. Don't trip over any bones :) :) Be carefull, especailly at night. Take a taxi and hang out in groups. My friend Jose Sanchez has a taxi service in Santo Domingo and not only will he not rip you off, he will look out for you. His phone is 809-840-0082, tell him amigo from Florida gave you his number. Jose will take good care of you. If you have any other questions my e-mail is joebanks68@aol.com
Joe Banks